U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-17-2011, 11:34 AM
 
Location: San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties
6,390 posts, read 7,657,584 times
Reputation: 2622

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
It's disturbing how much this state panders to illegals.
Stop eating, put them out of business. Get a job in the fields, take one from an illegal, put your feet where your mouth is.

Oh, that is right, you already did!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-17-2011, 11:59 AM
 
Location: Santa Ana, CA
298 posts, read 336,653 times
Reputation: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
Stop eating, put them out of business. Get a job in the fields, take one from an illegal, put your feet where your mouth is.

Oh, that is right, you already did!
There are plenty of legal workers and machines to make our food. Illegal employers and politicians are the ones who benefit from illegals, not regular folk like me.

I live in Santa Ana, a city that would be half its size and far lower crime rate without illegals. This place is overflowing with illegals! DEPORT THEM!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2011, 12:06 PM
 
7,150 posts, read 8,799,885 times
Reputation: 3806
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
There are plenty of legal workers and machines to make our food. Illegal employers and politicians are the ones who benefit from illegals, not regular folk like me.
Do you eat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
I live in Santa Ana, a city that would be half its size and far lower crime rate without illegals. This place is overflowing with illegals! DEPORT THEM!
I vote we DEPORT ignorance first, regardless of citizenship ... then we'll see how many are left and who we need to fill what positions. I suspect those who think there are plenty of legal, birthright American citizens willing to "make our food" and that there are machines to do the work will be gone and the "overflowing" population problem will be solved.

Hint: farmers are business people ... they like money just as much as anyone ... if there were machines to do the work effectively and profitably they would have them ... there are plenty of big ag-business manufacturers who would love also to make more money by developing and selling that mystery machinery to farmers ... and yet .................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2011, 12:14 PM
 
Location: The Chatterdome in La La Land, CaliFUNia
38,854 posts, read 20,162,577 times
Reputation: 35902
Quote:
Originally Posted by humboldtrat View Post
So what's the point of having a license? Or insurance? Maybe I could go without having to put up with the BS at the DMV every couple of years just like the illegals.
Exactly ... If illegals can get a free pass on being unlicensed/uninsured, then WHY in the world do we citizens have to put up with the DMV and mandatory car insurance? If there's no real penalty, then we all need a break!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2011, 12:24 PM
 
Location: Santa Ana, CA
298 posts, read 336,653 times
Reputation: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Do you eat?


I vote we DEPORT ignorance first, regardless of citizenship ... then we'll see how many are left and who we need to fill what positions. I suspect those who think there are plenty of legal, birthright American citizens willing to "make our food" and that there are machines to do the work will be gone and the "overflowing" population problem will be solved.

Hint: farmers are business people ... they like money just as much as anyone ... if there were machines to do the work effectively and profitably they would have them ... there are plenty of big ag-business manufacturers who would love also to make more money by developing and selling that mystery machinery to farmers ... and yet .................
wow you're lost, aren't you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2011, 12:33 PM
 
7,150 posts, read 8,799,885 times
Reputation: 3806
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
wow you're lost, aren't you
nope
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2011, 04:12 PM
 
Location: San Diego
35,175 posts, read 32,145,638 times
Reputation: 19724
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
I am fulfilled that my humor is not entirely wasted all the time ....
Quite sure my funny bone is longer than yours, thank you for being civil in these serious matters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2011, 12:06 AM
 
111 posts, read 207,292 times
Reputation: 107
Okay. Lets sneak into another country, like France, and get a job and drive without a license and see how they handle it? Based on my experience in Polynesia you will get a wonderful jail cell. Why are we different?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top