U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-02-2011, 09:48 AM
 
7,150 posts, read 8,774,623 times
Reputation: 3806

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Maybe its because he is tired of your trollish posts and your alter-ego "Null-nuts" constantly stirring the pot. You do nothing but spark arguments ... you feed off it ... The moderator should ban all of your profiles for life.
Oh Don Don Don ... you are just upset because I have unmasked you as the Serpico of the Tea Party: an infil'traitor' ... a plant ... placed to discredit the intelligence of Tea Party members ... they may not be the brightest bulbs, but you over-do your imitation ... it's simply not believable that anyone could be so over-the-top ignorant and baseless. But you are to be admired and commended for your steadfast refusal to confess your subterfuge!

As for 'stirring the pot': uh, what the heck do you call your inane chanting posts about impending doom due to the 'progressive, liberal, socialist, dirty-pinko-commie plot to choke America? ... Speaking of one-note tone-deaf tunes ... just sayin'.

And as for 'alter-ego': heh ... firstly, it's a compliment to be so associated ... and secondly -- aside from glaring differences between highnlite and myself -- what would be negative if we were the same person posting under two different names? Wouldn't change the intelligent repartee' ... nor the delightful humor ... nor the insightful, socially relevant commentary ... nor the biting truth of observations about conservative limitations. We wouldn't be lesser if we were one and the same speaking as two. As it is you should thank us for providing such entertainment as we do Now let's all work together to keep it going for the amusement of the audience, shall we? Back to topic!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-02-2011, 10:13 AM
 
Location: San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties
6,390 posts, read 7,633,380 times
Reputation: 2622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Maybe its because he is tired of your trollish posts and your alter-ego "Null-nuts" constantly stirring the pot. You do nothing but spark arguments ... you feed off it ... The moderator should ban all of your profiles for life.
This little spiel of course, avoids the simple fact that I am right, and you are wrong, that would be too tough for you to deal with, so you blather.

Remember donnie, everything you know is wrong. Course, I might be a tad demented myself if I lived in some desperate megalopolis. Cities are not conducive to good mental hygiene.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2011, 10:27 AM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,939,344 times
Reputation: 1728
Null-Nuts and High-Head posts just minutes apart as usual. Just enough time to log out and back in under a different profile. If you look at any thread you post in you will see the same thing ... first a post from one profile and then minutes later another post from the other.

You have even screwed up a few time and responded to a post from the wrong profile ... so your not even a good troll ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2011, 10:37 AM
 
7,150 posts, read 8,774,623 times
Reputation: 3806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Null-Nuts and High-Head posts just minutes apart as usual. Just enough time to log out and back in under a different profile. If you look at any thread you post in you will see the same thing ... first a post from one profile and then minutes later another post from the other.

You have even screwed up a few time and responded to a post from the wrong profile ...
Actually Don, if you look at our threads -- that is, all of us including me, highnlite, and YOU, you will see that sometimes we post close together on the same threads -- including YOU, yeah, like right now, -- and other times we don't post anything on threads another of us has ... other times there are days separating posts ... etc. What exactly is the correlation between you posting right now following me and following highnlite? Perhaps we are all three the same person providing fun point / counter-point just to make the Tea Party look really stupid? It's working, in any case.

And you still have never, ever, not once, ever, answered a single challenge for verifications of your accusations ... you have never provided legitimate foundation for a single argument -- in years of posts. You haven't even answered my question about what difference does it make if highnlite and I are the same person posting under two different names ... in what way, exactly, would that diminish us or what we are posting? You and Curmudgeon have hurled the accusation repeatedly -- and never made any point about how it could be anything negative ...

Back up your statements and claims -- or continue to suffer the slings and arrows ... it's all fun for me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2011, 11:33 AM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,939,344 times
Reputation: 1728
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
And you still have never, ever, not once, ever, answered a single challenge for verifications of your accusations ... you have never provided legitimate foundation for a single argument -- in years of posts. You haven't even answered my question about what difference does it make if highnlite and I are the same person posting under two different names ... in what way, exactly, would that diminish us or what we are posting? You and Curmudgeon have hurled the accusation repeatedly -- and never made any point about how it could be anything negative ...

Back up your statements and claims -- or continue to suffer the slings and arrows ... it's all fun for me
Turn on the TV and look at the violent protests that have already started in NY and around the country. Starting next Thursday (Oct 6th) is when it goes into full swing. And these protesters are not conservatives, they are not republican's and they are not part of the Tea Party. These are progressive liberal left wingers who are hell bent on "change" in our society and government and they are backed by all the big progressive liberal groups and unions and people like George Soros.

Here is your proof ...

Posting under different login names is deception and you use the different persona's to falsely validate your posts making people thing others agree with you when in fact its just you responding to your own posts under a different name. That's what a troll does. I'm not alone in my observation, several people have stated the same thing.

Last edited by Vascodagama; 10-02-2011 at 11:51 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2011, 12:14 PM
 
7,150 posts, read 8,774,623 times
Reputation: 3806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Turn on the TV and look at the violent protests that have already started in NY and around the country. Starting next Thursday (Oct 6th) is when it goes into full swing. And these protesters are not conservatives, they are not republican's and they are not part of the Tea Party. These are progressive liberal left wingers who are hell bent on "change" in our society and government and they are backed by all the big progressive liberal groups and unions and people like George Soros.
Yes, they are "hell bent on change" ... good for them ... good for the country! Someone needs to step up to the plate and stop the runaway greed that is creating an oppressive oligarchy ... but you still aren't proving anything nefarious ... nor are you proving any of the accusations that your blogger made ... not one shed of evidence to back the claims you make ... just more of your anecdotal observations made through your own opinions -- not facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2011, 12:27 PM
 
7,150 posts, read 8,774,623 times
Reputation: 3806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
... Here is your proof ...

Posting under different login names is deception and you use the different persona's to falsely validate your posts making people thing others agree with you when in fact its just you responding to your own posts under a different name. That's what a troll does. I'm not alone in my observation, several people have stated the same thing.
Now this, Donnie, my boy, is pretty good ... I'd say it is the closest you've ever come to making a good charge ... except you haven't proven anything ...but still uncharacteristically good thinking on your part ... kudos. Except: a second person validating one other is hardly a drop in the bucket. Interestingly: why you would worry that any other, independent-thinking readers might be influenced by a little validation? Do the ideas expressed by me or highnlite threaten you that deeply? Are you "afraid" that someone else might be swayed? Would that add to your "end is near" scenario?

Nonsense, as usual, Donnie my boy ... you need to get out from your bomb shelter more ...

Most importantly, the moderators have access to our id signatures ... we couldn't be posting simultaneously from very distant locations over the years without them cutting us off.

You think really that there are only two people in the country who hold the views contrary to yours? Hilarious! Try real hard to study our posts ... you will see many very marked differences between me and high ... including our writing / grammatical styles (!!) ... and some differences of not only focus but opinion. High is quite the historian, with a focus on California, Nevada, and farming -- who enjoys steak, wine, beer, and horseback riding. I am a 10,000-year-old Taoist anthropologist health-nut who eats nuts and seeds, and drinks nothing but pure water. We are both veterans, but served on opposite oceans -- he on ships, and me in air squadrons. He fought fires for a living. I have run numerous businesses, worked building trades, was a writer, artist, and musician. It goes on. Really too much for any one person to be so broadly knowledgeable about. Give it up Don. There's two of us in the world with brains -- disproving again and again the inanities of one here who is brain-dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2011, 12:31 PM
 
Location: San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties
6,390 posts, read 7,633,380 times
Reputation: 2622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Turn on the TV and look at the violent protests that have already started in NY and around the country. Starting next Thursday (Oct 6th) is when it goes into full swing. And these protesters are not conservatives, they are not republican's and they are not part of the Tea Party. These are progressive liberal left wingers who are hell bent on "change" in our society and government and they are backed by all the big progressive liberal groups and unions and people like George Soros.

Bologna, if the teabaggers actually gave a hoot about this country they would be out there demonstrating against greed, that they are not, shows me they are dupes of the corporate structure.

I love the way the nuts bring up George Soros, Dear donnie, can you link this guy to the Wall Street protests.


Posting under different login names is deception and you use the different persona's to falsely validate your posts making people thing others agree with you when in fact its just you responding to your own posts under a different name. That's what a troll does. I'm not alone in my observation, several people have stated the same thing.
dear donnie, how many login names do you think he has? And why don't you request a moderator to check isp's?

I think you are mistake in this, and of course in pretty much everything you post. It is hard for me to understand your reasoning process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2011, 12:34 PM
 
7,150 posts, read 8,774,623 times
Reputation: 3806
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
dear donnie, how many login names do you think he has? And why don't you request a moderator to check isp's?

I think you are mistake in this, and of course in pretty much everything you post. It is hard for me to understand your reasoning process.
Oxymoron used in conjunction with the Don9 name ... really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2011, 12:43 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,939,344 times
Reputation: 1728
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Yes, they are "hell bent on change" ... good for them ... good for the country! Someone needs to step up to the plate and stop the runaway greed that is creating an oppressive oligarchy ... but you still aren't proving anything nefarious ... nor are you proving any of the accusations that your blogger made ... not one shed of evidence to back the claims you make ... just more of your anecdotal observations made through your own opinions -- not facts.
No, its not good for the country. These people want to "change" our government structure and our society. This is the ultimate power-play by the radical progressive liberal movement to "change" our society to a socialist nation.

I already told you I'm not going to waste my time posting links for you when the issues are well known and obvious to the general public. The scare tactics used by Obama are so obvious and now predictable ... from the scare that grandma would get no health coverage and die if Obamacare did not pass or the USA economy would collapse if the debt ceiling bill didn't pass ... or the oceans would rise and flood the lands if the global warming initiatives like cap and trade didn't pass .... its the SOS over and over again and now we just sit back and roll our eyes every time Obama gets in front of a camera to push more liberal agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:34 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top