U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 05:20 PM

2,190 posts, read 5,942,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsIzzy View Post
I stood within a feet of Mick Jagger and one of his ladies about 20 years ago. Never said a word to him. He is definitely not a looker If Mick was not famous, he would have a hard time getting a date!

Well, some women like the effeminate, sinewy, pseudo-sexual, narcissistic, vain "man"
I however am not one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2011, 05:25 PM

7,150 posts, read 8,795,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsIzzy View Post
... I am so intrigued now. Wonder if he'll hang out in Bakerfield next week? Would so love to pose with him and have my picture taken. I promise to share it on the forum for all to see. Hey, we'll even buy him dinner
Will be back south very soon ... watch for me ...
pretty stealthy and incognito ...
you're going to have to look sharp to find me ....

... if you miss me on the streets, watch for me on my boat in the Delta

Old 10-08-2011, 05:29 PM

27,164 posts, read 29,645,043 times
The people who think CA is full of celebs everywhere are the same people who think life in CA for everyone is like 90210 -- everyone goes to the beach all day and is blonde and tan.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaijai View Post
Well, some women like the effeminate, sinewy, pseudo-sexual, narcissistic, vain "man"
I however am not one of them.
Well, this is where I step out of my van,
take off my slouch hat and come in to focus ...
ladies: meet nullgeo,
10,000 year-old Taoist anthropologist of your dreams ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00043/neanderthal2_43183t.jpg (broken link)

... speaking of celebrities.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:40 PM

522 posts, read 567,633 times
make sure you give him beano before dinner if he insists on red cabbage and pickles or san andreas might have another crack in its fault. sweet boat geo!

Old 10-08-2011, 05:47 PM

7,379 posts, read 13,337,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peony321 View Post
make sure you give him beano before dinner if he insists on red cabbage and pickles or san andreas might have another crack in its fault. sweet boat geo!
Not as nice as my powered catamaran though.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:48 PM

a Taoist anthropologist eh?

Yeah, he's kinda cute ... a bit too hairy for my liking but he's better looking that Mick!

Old 10-08-2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peony321 View Post
They don't call me "Popeye" Neanderthal for nothin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Not as nice as my powered catamaran though.
Yeah, you can join my yachtclub with that daysailer ... but you can't be serious that it compares for overnight cruising with the babes?
Quote:
a Taoist anthropologist eh?

Yeah, he's kinda cute ... a bit too hairy for my liking but he's better looking that Mick!
It's a "retro" thang ... I'm already tired of the contemporary "lizard" look that both men and women have taken up ... to say nothing of razor-burn issues. To my preferences we should all be furry top to bottom, like bears and dogs ... as it is we look like a bunch of clipped poodles (or lizards). You want celebrity, you gotta do hair with flair

Old 10-08-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
They don't call me "Popeye" Neanderthal for nothin'!

Yeah, you can join my yachtclub with that daysailer ... but you can't be serious that it compares for overnight cruising with the babes?

It's a "retro" thang ... I'm already tired of the contemporary "lizard" look that both men and women have taken up ... to say nothing of razor-burn issues. To my preferences we should all be furry top to bottom, like bears and dogs ... as it is we look like a bunch of clipped poodles (or lizards). You want celebrity, you gotta do hair with flair
what's the lizard look?
oh, you mean all shaved?
that's just weird to me.
people have issues with their human body-ness.

snort, is that you?!!!

Old 10-08-2011, 07:15 PM

7,379 posts, read 13,337,747 times
Quote:
what's the lizard look?
oh, you mean all shaved?
that's just weird to me.
people have issues with their human body-ness.

snort, is that you?!!!
No. This is me:

Being a celebrity myself and protecting my anonymity, you'll understand why I won't show my face on a public forum.
The guy in the other photo is my cousin, Cletus.

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 11:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or