Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 02:08 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,941,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Nah, as long as we have illegals sparkin fires in the back woods we'll have free firewood. The FS cuts out the dead stuff and sets it right by the road. All the real estate is already bought. This is all public land.

A gun is a great equalizer so long as the person with it knows how to use it
Otherwise, it's just a stick.
What's bought will be sold, when one can't pay the bills and taxes anymore.
So, illegals are a clue to free firewood? Nice. They should drop the cut down weed crops as well there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2012, 02:16 PM

50,106 posts, read 46,699,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxiz View Post
What's bought will be sold, when one can't pay the bills and taxes anymore.
So, illegals are a clue to free firewood? Nice. They should drop the cut down weed crops as well there.
Pretty sure these ranches have been paid for many many years ago. They stay with the families and you never see them for sale. I've stumbled upon some of them weed crops but you don't wanna get caught samplin

Old 01-19-2012, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Pretty sure these ranches have been paid for many many years ago. They stay with the families and you never see them for sale. I've stumbled upon some of them weed crops but you don't wanna get caught samplin
Most of these properties aren't even ranches. And if property stayed with some for generations, it doesn't mean it can be kept forever--if economic and political conditions change, people may have to sell.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:42 PM

3,727 posts, read 6,203,392 times
Wow, that wolf sure has wandered a long way from Siskiyou County. OR-7 has become embroiled in the murky world of politics, logging, real estate, illegal immigration and cannabis cultivation, along with a few other things, plus a few personal digs tossed in for good measure. At least that seems to be the direction this thread has drifted lately.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:53 PM

They give numbers instead of names to these animals, so that they feel less guilty when they kill them.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:59 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,851,256 times
Quote:
They give numbers instead of names to these animals, so that they feel less guilty when they kill them.
Hmmmmmm ... let's see what's in the bait bucket here we can throw out there ....

Old 01-19-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Hmmmmmm ... let's see what's in the bait bucket here we can throw out there ....
Another personal attack? Bye, leave me alone, you have nothing to say. I'll be reporting every one of your personal attacks on me from now on.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
Wow, that wolf sure has wandered a long way from Siskiyou County. OR-7 has become embroiled in the murky world of politics, logging, real estate, illegal immigration and cannabis cultivation, along with a few other things, plus a few personal digs tossed in for good measure. At least that seems to be the direction this thread has drifted lately.
Someone should go to Yellowstone, grab a pair of Grizzlies, put them in a truck and bring them to CA forest, this will be nothing like a lone wolf..

Old 01-19-2012, 05:39 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,640,923 times
Quote:
Grandpa... you sound like you've been bitten by one of those chupacabras.
Keep repeating to yourself about happiness, if it makes you feel like the 60s are gonna be back.
But not every one in the world is a one-brain-cell primitive organism whose sole purpose is
"happiness" or hedonism. (Luckily--or, the world would turn into a plastic Amerikkan Central Coast of CA)
Dear, I am trying to figure out if my feelings are supposed to be hurt.

Old 01-19-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
Dear, I am trying to figure out if my feelings are supposed to be hurt.
I don't care about what you feel or if you exist, leave me alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California