Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 04:28 PM

258 posts, read 613,294 times

Advertisements

Screw Kim Kardashian and her living high on the hog TV Show ... Those people live high on the hog and have zero sympathy for the sufferring. She should pay double what the average American pays. I hope more federal agencies go after people like her and all those stupid reality TV shows that depict people living way above their means. She's had serious Butt Augmentation ... Her back side is not real. Take away her big booty, and no make up, then what do you have? You have a below average girl at best. Put her in Brasil, and she would be nothing. In Amerika, she's the bomb only because we have so many obese and ugly women in the U.S. .... And attractive U.S. women have a lot of power because we have so many obese women.

God Bless the California Tax system, and how sad, because she has so much power & influence.

Last edited by Mr.Kurtz; 01-05-2012 at 05:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2012, 12:47 AM

7,150 posts, read 10,853,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kurtz View Post
Screw Kim Kardashian and her living high on the hog TV Show ... Those people live high on the hog and have zero sympathy for the sufferring. She should pay double what the average American pays. I hope more federal agencies go after people like her and all those stupid reality TV shows that depict people living way above their means. She's had serious Butt Augmentation ... Her back side is not real. Take away her big booty, and no make up, then what do you have? You have a below average girl at best. Put her in Brasil, and she would be nothing. In Amerika, she's the bomb only because we have so many obese and ugly women in the U.S. .... And attractive U.S. women have a lot of power because we have so many obese women.

God Bless the California Tax system, and how sad, because she has so much power & influence.
Mr Kurtz! Are you stalking Kim Kardashian?

I know you like living high on the hog yourself ... and you hate California ... so I assume your post is really a cry for love -- from Kim ... beware, Mr. Kurtz!

Old 01-06-2012, 10:30 AM

77,920 posts, read 60,076,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeLiang View Post
I wonder if you island people realize that all the ice heads captured by Dog the Bounty Hunter are a significant factor in how the rest of the world perceives your state.

Why don't you try actually making some intelligent points for a change?
....and about a month or so ago people in your San Fran forum drug my home state of KS through the mud because we can't do anything about the free speech rights of the lunatic westboro baptist church.

When I reminded them that the WBC founder is a Mississippi transplant, democrat and former al gore fundraiser whom relocated to KS because of the 666xx zipcode......*crickets*.

Maybe go bump that thread if crappy attacks on states bothers you?

Old 01-06-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
And CA property taxes are nothing like TX property taxes. I lived in TX and property taxes on my home were 3%. I'll take a CA property tax and CA state income tax any day over a 3% property tax on an expensive home.

So ... what was this thread about again???
This was the point I was trying to make about CA taxation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Califor...ition_13_(1978)

I understand the goal, but the way it works some serious serious money out in CA with longheld properties are getting enormous tax savings.

You don't hear people like Spielberg etc etc. talking about letting these revert and paying their "fair share".

But if CA wants to drive more rich to domicile in FL then that's their decision.

Old 01-06-2012, 11:18 AM

258 posts, read 613,294 times
Dog The Bounty Hunter himself did time in the Joint. He's a Texas born and raised Redneck. Now he's a TV Movie Star, and all us dumb Amerikans think he's cool. That guy was a bad guy, back in the day. Now he chases bad guys, like he was, back then. But, now all of us dummies watch him on TV. Now he's making Millions of dollars. Did ya see his big mansion on the mountain over looking the ocean, in Hawaii? Who paid for that? Guess who? We did - TV viewers. We have nothing better to do than watch a former poor undeducated Texas junkie run after junkies. How sad ....

Old 01-06-2012, 11:23 AM

50,113 posts, read 46,715,694 times
What was the %, 34,000 people in CA pay over 20% of the entire income tax? I read this but can't remember where. That's a lot of tax coming from one individual.

Old 01-06-2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:

Soooooo, we should vary the laws to punish the people you don't like.

Old 01-06-2012, 11:36 AM

7,150 posts, read 10,853,309 times
Quote:
Dog The Bounty Hunter himself did time in the Joint. He's a Texas born and raised Redneck. Now he's a TV Movie Star, and all us dumb Amerikans think he's cool. That guy was a bad guy, back in the day. Now he chases bad guys, like he was, back then. But, now all of us dummies watch him on TV. Now he's making Millions of dollars. Did ya see his big mansion on the mountain over looking the ocean, in Hawaii? Who paid for that? Guess who? We did - TV viewers. We have nothing better to do than watch a former poor undeducated Texas junkie run after junkies. How sad ....
Mr. Kurtz! I don't think Dog the Bounty Hunter is cool! And I don't watch him on tv. (But then, I don't watch anything on tv ... don't even have a tv.) I didn't pay for his mansion. But I must note that you applaud his lifestyle in your many anti-California posts: riches, mansions, jet-setting with movie-star types. So what's your beef? Sounds to me like the Dog is just your kinda guy now with all his gold neck chains, no?

Old 01-06-2012, 11:38 AM

50,113 posts, read 46,715,694 times
Sounds like the problem is too much TV watchin.

Old 01-06-2012, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Sounds like the problem is too much TV watchin.
I've slashed my TV watching, I just watch the shows on my computer now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: