Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 12:39 PM

6,795 posts, read 7,265,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
As I said before: do your research and get back to us on the cost you complained about ... your response is more blowing off steam but no substance ... let us know the size and impact of the "travesty" you cited as so horribly devastating to the state.
OK how's this! http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...yPPSuhAABAI4HA

$9 BILLION A YEAR IN CALIFORNIA.

Your Turn.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:32 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,853,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
OK how's this! http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...yPPSuhAABAI4HA

$9 BILLION A YEAR IN CALIFORNIA.

Your Turn.
Uh, no sir ... you wrote (below):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
Don't forget the money he will be spending giving college educations to illegal aliens. Now there is a example of being frugal. Or maybe it is just pandering for votes, like the prostitute he is.
Do you think he possibly supports allowing those same illegal’s to vote?
Nah, I am just being cynical again.
Your article (just linked) is a different subject altogether, covering the issue of the cost of illegals to the state -- in all respects ... including, according to the article, the largest amount being the education of illegals -- but which educational expenses are NOT the cost of the Dream Act to which you referred when you wrote what you did in bold, quoted above.

Why is the difference significant? Because Jerry Brown is not the origin of illegal immigration problems. He was involved in proposing and supporting and passing the Dream Act. You are trying to conflate the budgetary challenges of illegals with Jerry Brown's support of the Dream Act. They are not the same issue.

You still have not found the costs of the Dream Act that allows qualified undocumented students to apply for state tuition aid. Hint: the amount is less than a drop in the budgetary bucket. The figures are available. I intentionally don't quote them for you ... why? Makes my point: that you, and others like you, love to spout hyperbole without bothering to get readily available factual information. You prefer your knee-jerking Morse Code.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:06 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,361,284 times
Quote:
You are trying to conflate the budgetary challenges...
Wait a minute. It can't be. User_ID is Nullgeo arguing with himself, or visa-versa. Say it ain't so!

Old 01-19-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Wait a minute. It can't be. User_ID is Nullgeo arguing with himself, or visa-versa. Say it ain't so!
And we have a winner!
I have been waiting for someone to pick up on that for a couple weeks ...
I started using fire against fire with both user and WesternPilgrim some time ago after WP tried to throw around the concept that [posters here] "can't follow a syllogism" ... so I started identifying his own inabilities with syllogisms ... then I thought to myself: "hey wait a minute, self -- why stop there? Why not start throwing around 'conflagratory' conflations?"

It's taken you this long to notice? !!!

Although I must also congratulate you on being the first to ferret me out ... well done Chief!

There really is no limit to my humors ... you just have to be willing to dig through the barnyard pile to find the pearls.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:19 PM

50,114 posts, read 46,715,694 times
Quote:
And we have a winner!
I started using fire against fire with both user and WesternPilgrim some time ago after WP tried to throw around the concept that [posters here] "can't follow a syllogism" ... so I started identifying his own inabilities with syllogisms ... then I thought to myself: "hey wait a minute, self -- why stop there? Why not start throwing around 'conflagratory' conflations?"

Although I must also congratulate you on being the first to ferret me out ... well done Chief!

There really is no limit to my humors ... you just have to be willing to dig through the barnyard pile to find the pearls.

eeewwwwww

Well, enough for now, I'm cuttin out to go fishin for a few hours.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:39 PM

Quote:
And we have a winner!

I think it's the second time I noticed it. I thought that perhaps the first was a touch of the vapors, a bit of undigested tofu, the noontime sun or a wee tiff with mal de mer.

PS. As they say in these here parts, "Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and again."

Old 01-19-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
I think it's the second time I noticed it. I thought that perhaps the first was a touch of the vapors, a bit of undigested tofu, the noontime sun or a wee tiff with mal de mer.

PS. As they say in these here parts, "Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and again."
Nope ... malice aforethought ... first degree premeditation ... guilty guilty guilty pleasure.
I have mimicked user in several ways for at least a week ... if I continue, now you will notice

btw, fwit, I absolutely HATE tofu ...

Old 01-19-2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Nope ... malice aforethought ... first degree premeditation ... guilty guilty guilty pleasure.
I have mimicked user in several ways for at least a week ... if I continue, now you will notice

btw, fwit, I absolutely HATE tofu ...
Something we can agree on! [cue barfing smiley]

Old 01-19-2012, 03:26 PM

1,664 posts, read 3,944,707 times
Quote:
And we have a winner!

Actually, i am relieved!!

I was afraid that ID was a "real" person. Nice to know he is a clone.

Now if we find out you are Alexxiv, you are in trouble!!

Old 01-19-2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Trails View Post
Actually, i am relieved!!

I was afraid that ID was a "real" person. Nice to know he is a clone.

Now if we find out you are Alexxiv, you are in trouble!!
Keep posting your hate, I am not reading. When the California cities burn you will die and I will laugh while the grizzlies come back to California and tear at your dead body. Then we will howl with the wolves and move to Wall Street and continue to cleanse the earth of the real criminals. Now go prepare for your pain.

(P.S. -- I am available to do impressions for parties and corporate retreats, as well ... DM me for details)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California