Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2012, 01:48 AM

500 posts, read 837,123 times

Advertisements

Made hair on my head stand up...
Building Inspector Murdered. Don't Buy a House in Calaveras County. - [domain blocked due to spam]

Can this be real? Someone had been offering me to buy one of these illegal buildings, so I googled...
Not just wondering about the 1st post about murdered building inspector, but about the 2nd post, by "Jimmy David", as well, the creepy stuff... Especially about the 2nd post, more than the 1st one.
(do not think the inspector acted in "public interest"--sounds more like possible extortion by inspector, frankly. Live and let live--some just don't want to follow this. If you want to ruin people financially... not good stuff in my book)

I have to say, about Rail Roat Flat... I've been around and the stuff looks freaky. Not the place where you want to wander onto someone's parcel by accident. I thought: may be it just looks so. But then, when you see stuff posted.... you wonder. Wilseyville, which is right next, was a place of Charles Ng murder ranch... it surely felt funny to drive around the places, like these were the kinds of places where stuff could happen. The remoteness, etc, the unmaintained road to RRF...

Last edited by xani; 01-10-2012 at 03:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2012, 10:29 AM

6,957 posts, read 22,220,133 times
Yep, Jake Wallace is our favorite conspiracy theorist. One of those things that if you say it often and loudly, it must be true. Thank goodness, he left the country so that the evil doers couldn't find him and serve up the same fate.

Old 01-10-2012, 11:36 AM

500 posts, read 837,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post
Yep, Jake Wallace is our favorite conspiracy theorist. One of those things that if you say it often and loudly, it must be true. Thank goodness, he left the country so that the evil doers couldn't find him and serve up the same fate.
Probably there was some conflict with the authorities?
The Western parts of the county around hwy 49 didn't seem particular to me, but in the East, on the other hand....from Wilseyvile to RRF to Mountain Ranch woods....seemed like not the place where you want your car breaking down. That serial killer ranch back in the 80s was in Wilseyville, btw, seemed like the right place for such thing, pretty isolated...got a feel like it's West VA/Appalachia. And all the "no trespassing" signs on fences.

Time to ease on building permits--those idiots want to "protect the buyer", yeah... they want money, that's all. Let people get a certificate of non-compliance and be mandated to disclose at resale, that's it.

Last edited by xani; 01-10-2012 at 12:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California