Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 09:09 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,833,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
California thinks the solutions to pollution ends at its borders.
Well, I don't think that's it at all. I think that many people in California agree, however limited California's contribution might be, it is incumbent upon us all to do the right thing -- if for no other reason than establishing precedent for others to follow ... California has always been a social leader in that respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Actually ... it turns out the world governments can control global warming or cooling ... and are ... but that's another subject ....
Don, as much as I rarely agree with you on anything, I almost always actually enjoy reading your rants and conspiracy theories. I would love to hear more about this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2012, 09:53 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,940,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Don, as much as I rarely agree with you on anything, I almost always actually enjoy reading your rants and conspiracy theories. I would love to hear more about this one.
Oh come on now ... don't tell me you are oblivious to weather modification programs that have been ongoing for the past decade. Don't you ever look into the sky?

Old 01-14-2012, 09:55 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,752,846 times
You mean "chem trails"?

Old 01-14-2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
You mean "chem trails"?
You talking about these?

Old 01-14-2012, 09:57 PM

I think so.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:01 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,624,497 times
Quote:
Actually ... it turns out the world governments can control global warming or cooling ... and are ... but that's another subject ....
Quote:
Oh come on now ... don't tell me you are oblivious to weather modification programs that have been ongoing for the past decade. Don't you ever look into the sky?
Don, I would love to buy you a beer and just sit and listen to your ideas. I find them absolutely amazing.

I was thinking about those weather modifications. You know, the 8th air force used to conduct 1,000 plane bombing raids over Germany in broad daylight. Imagine 1,000 planes laying contrails across the sky. The Germans never did pick up on the weather modification techniques, they were so busy dodging bombs, I guess they just did not find the time.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:03 PM

The insider: chemtrails KC-10 sprayer air to air - The proof ====

Old 01-14-2012, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
Don, I would love to buy you a beer and just sit and listen to your ideas. I find them absolutely amazing.

I was thinking about those weather modifications. You know, the 8th air force used to conduct 1,000 plane bombing raids over Germany in broad daylight. Imagine 1,000 planes laying contrails across the sky. The Germans never did pick up on the weather modification techniques, they were so busy dodging bombs, I guess they just did not find the time.
Sure, lets have a beer and talk about Nikola Tesla ...

Old 01-14-2012, 10:56 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,833,676 times
Quote:
Well, Don, I am oblivious to weather modification programs ... at least the kind that you appear to be talking about. I live a permanent weather-modification program of my own: it's called moving around with the seasons from Washington to California to Hawaii, repeat repeat. As I write this I am living in some of the finest weather modification ever created, imho. The sun has just set in a brilliant tropical display ... it is about 76* or so ... there is an ENE trade-breeze of about 8 knots ... I anticipate I will require light cover as I sleep tonight down to about 67*.

As for "looking at the sky" ... why yes, I do look at the sky ... probably more than anybody you have ever known ... I am looking at it now ... I looked at it most of the day, lying in the boat under the shade of my cockpit tent ... tomorrow I will be looking at it while lying under a palm on a beach in between snorkeling.

No, I have never seen chem-trails in all the sky-watching I do. Perhaps I am usually too far away from civilization? I dunno. Will have to read more about this conspiracy. My take on conspiracies, though, is that mostly I don't believe that human beings can be very well controlled to shut them up when we are talking about thousands and thousands of people required to pull off the fantastic stunts that people like Alex Jones warn of.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:06 PM

"Chem trails" is a code phrase I use to identify fans of Art Bell, George Noori, and Alex Jones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California