Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2012, 07:54 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,928,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCalifornianWriter View Post
Gays are stigmatized in society because society knows that sort of perversion is not productive for the society.
You expect someone to logically counter bigoted claptrap such as this?

PU, I smell god.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:58 PM

2,190 posts, read 6,849,169 times
Quote:
Ah, so I am a bigot! Great!

And I suppose you're extremely smart because you can insult me...
You don't know who I am, so how can you say I'm bigoted?

Oh and you don't "bare" to counter my points? Well can you bear to? Sorry, I couldn't help it...
Anyway, please, find any FACTS that support your argument. You ca't say, "I've got facts, but, eh, I can't be bothered to say 'em!"
Also, I write much better when I am not quickly thinking of points to put down in an argument, thanks.
I called you a bigot because you said, "Call me a bigot if you will."
Since you asked and you are, i did.
It is futile to have a dialogue with someone who has a closed mind and a closed heart.
Why would i want to use my energy to counter so many less than intelligent ideas when your mind is set? I'm not into intellectual sparring just because i can.
With an attitude (which you have) you are not capable of thinking or seeing clearly.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:00 PM

459 posts, read 723,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
643 words, and you don't even have a dog in the race, by the way, could you come up with the stats for disease for anal sex among heterosexuals. It would be good to compare.
Much lower, I can guarantee. But, okay....

63% of men who are homosexuals had syphilis, compared to just 22%( or so) for heterosexuals in 2008.
Also, this STD can lead to HIV easily due to the virus. It's disgusting stuff.

No more recent information was available from the CDC; sorry.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaijai View Post
It is futile to have a dialogue with someone who has a closed mind and a closed heart.
Why would i want to use my energy to counter so many less than intelligent ideas when your mind is set? I'm not into intellectual sparring just because i can.
With an attitude (which you have) you are not capable of thinking or seeing clearly.
If it's so futile, then prove it to me swiftly; knock me down with a plethora of facts that will forever change my mind. Or can't you? Or WON'T you?

Also, I do not have a "closed mind and a closed heart." If homosexuals want to have civil unions, then fine; let them be happy. But the point when they want marriage, a respected institution for such a long time, is where I say no.

That brings me, with much sadness, to the fact that heterosexuals now often treat marriage wrong as well.
That's not my fault, and I won't hear that argument.
Finally, "claptrap"? I give you facts from the CDC...a well-respected medical institution! You know not what you say!
Also, bringing God into this is not what I wanted. In fact, YOU did it.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:06 PM

749 posts, read 838,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueTimbers View Post

Please explain to me why two people who love each other should not be able to be a family.. ie next of kin via civil union or marriage or whatever one wants to call it...

News flash.. Their is more to sex and love than procreation.... Or is it you procreate types stop having sex once you have had enough children??
So you're saying it IS ok for an adult brother and sister who love each other, to be married....and it should be legal? Or does your empathy only apply to homosexuals?

Just trying to get a fix on potential hypocrisies out there is all.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:06 PM

1,981 posts, read 3,150,011 times
Quote:

63% of men who are homosexuals had syphilis, compared to just 22%( or so) for heterosexuals in 2008.

Well then all the more reason to promote gay marrige! I assume statistics show that married people generally have less sex partners than single people... Yes....

Old 01-25-2012, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaijai View Post
You presume to know me, and further, judge me, when you cannot? You'll tell me I cannot see clearly or think clearly?

I resent that statement because you bring unrelated arguments against me to the battle. And, though my mind is "set", based on what I think is right, just as yours is "set" on what you think is right, I really do want a rebuttal. I ask you nicely, because I don't want to just argue; I want to go a step above, to a debate where we can share ideas and examine our feelings and beliefs.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
You expect someone to logically counter bigoted claptrap such as this?

PU, I smell god.
Tell me: exactly how is homosexuality productive to society? Have you not noticed that they must have parades and constant shows of it just to show who they are? It's a type of insecurity, I assure you.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:15 PM

1,981 posts, read 3,150,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav View Post
So you're saying it IS ok for an adult brother and sister who love each other, to be married....and it should be legal? Or does your empathy only apply to homosexuals?

Just trying to get a fix on potential hypocrisies out there is all.
boy you are sure into that incest thing...

Not seeing much public out cry for that one... They are already next of kin and can visit each other in the hospital after hours, share a last name can will things to one another without penalty, so they have quite a few of the simple "rights" without being married... Not sure what marriage would gain them...?

Maybe you should start a thread on that one... This one is about homosexual couples..

Old 01-25-2012, 08:20 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,679,297 times
Quote:

I asked you specifically to compare Homosexual anal sex to Heterosexual anal sex, you know, like you do, being heterosexual I suppose (never can tell with those people who howl about how bad homosexuality is, seems they are trying to throw dirt on their own fire)

You failed in your mission.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California