Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 08:31 PM

307 posts, read 980,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciedear View Post
vislia is a lovely place, never forgot driving through with a stunning view of the sierra
I bet the view is spactacular. I only wish we were able to see the Sierra when we were there. But, nevertheless, we were very impressed with Visalia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2012, 10:12 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by graciedear View Post
vislia is a lovely place, never forgot driving through with a stunning view of the sierra
On a clear day, you can see stunning views of the sierra's all the way up the valley.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:11 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
On a clear day, you can see stunning views of the sierra's all the way up the valley.
It is a beautiful sight, but rare, unfortunately.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:06 PM

5 posts, read 7,923 times
We just moved FROM Visalia TO the Front Range (after nearly 40 years of living in the Central Valley). Unfortunately,you will rarely see the Sierra Nevadas. Most people have seasonal allergies during all of the seasons, which actually, now that I think of it, there are only 2 seasons: FOG and HOT. Allergists' offices are jam-packed with patients waiting to get their allergy shots that they cannot function without. My son had to be on allergy and asthma medication daily, and so did ALL of his friends. Moving here has (yes, literally) been a breath of fresh air. The air AND PEOPLE are clean. Businesses are booming. People take pride in themselves, their towns, and others' lives. Fuel and utilities are so much cheaper, and I cannot get over how friendly people are. If you want to breath clean air near Visalia, you need to live in Three Rivers. Don't get me wrong, Visalia is a nice town, minus the free loaders and gangsters who mooch off of everyone else and destroy everything in their path. Good luck to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California