Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 12:54 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,896,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
That's hilarious. The cultural left relentlessly pushes a radical sexual agenda on the general public, and anyone who dares to oppose it is "obsessed with sexuality".

It's sad to observe that this tactic seems to work with most people. Who wants to be accused of being "obsessed with sexuality"? Or worse - a closet homosexual? (You know, the argument goes that anyone who resists the homosexualist movement must be a homosexual himself.) In this way the majority is silenced and the revolution marches on ...
Glad you find it funny ... humor is a great stress reliever and your repetitive posts expressing so much fear of sexual and other political themes paint you as a guy who needs a lot of relief.

It is also amusing as hell that the ultra-conservative right pushes a blatantly discriminatory agenda advocating "social disadvantage" against those they fear, in contradiction to the foundations of the country they purport to defend. This tactic seems to work with an alarming number of people with only low-level intellects. In this way social evolution is kept at a snail's pace -- although it does appear to inch its way forward.

I do note that I am not the only one who perceives your obsession with sexuality, though. I wonder why?

Old 04-10-2012, 01:14 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,938,866 times
Quote:
unrestrained sexual appetite
Says the catlick with 6 kids.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:
I live in California. I've seen how unrestrained sexual appetite destroys lives. A front row seat, if you will.
The only thing you see is the reflection of your own fears ...

Old 04-10-2012, 02:07 PM

3,477 posts, read 6,510,006 times
Quote:
I live in California. I've seen how unrestrained sexual appetite destroys lives. A front row seat, if you will.
You live in little ol' Butte County in the "State of Jefferson" as you like to put it. Hardly Sodom and Gomorrah. For that matter much the rest of the US and the Western World doesn't share your personal views of sexuality and religion. Even many who profess to be Catholic. And speaking of that institution given the recent atrocities committed world-wide by some priests against children for generations and the almost automatic cover-up of such incidents by church hierarchy I find any follower taking the moral higher ground and holding it up as an example society should emulate audacious and hypocritical.

There, I said it. If you take issue with it you might want to post your more religious or politically related threads (of which there are many) in a more appropriate sub-forum which this site provides.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:52 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,682,084 times
Quote:
I must say, given the short time we have on this planet before we return to dust, an unrestrained sexual appetite beats an unrestrained appetite for fatty foods, or tobacco or alcohol.

In fact, I have found a relatively unrestrained sexual appetite a constant source of joy and wonder, especially during my days as a ski instructor at Tahoe. Hard to see a down side to flocks of ladies coming up for the weekend to have a good time.

Of course, in Butte County you may probably see it a lot different. There aren't nearly as many sheep in the county as there were years ago.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:12 PM

4,254 posts, read 5,605,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
In fact, I have found a relatively unrestrained sexual appetite a constant source of joy and wonder, especially during my days as a ski instructor at Tahoe. Hard to see a down side to flocks of ladies coming up for the weekend to have a good time.
Then you've probably contributed to a number of broken marriages and relationships, abortions, STDs, drug addictions, and other joys and wonders. Perhaps some fatherless children you don't know about. No doubt you've helped create a few female psychopaths in the process.

On behalf of the people of California: thanks for all that.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:13 PM

4,254 posts, read 5,605,527 times
A peek into the state-sanctioned child abuse promised by SB48:

Whenever you hear SB48 supporters mention "age appropriate", think of this video.

Last edited by WesternPilgrim; 04-10-2012 at 05:45 PM..

Old 04-10-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Then you've probably contributed to a number of broken marriages and relationships, abortions, STDs, drug addictions, and other joys and wonders. Perhaps some fatherless children you don't know about. No doubt you've helped create a few female psychopaths in the process.
Or vice versa. Do you have any idea the stress of having half a dozen former ski students show up the same weekend, all expecting private lessons, I tell you,, it could turn a man's hair gray.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
A peek into the state-sanctioned child abuse promised by SB48:

Whenever you hear SB48 supporters mention "age appropriate", think of this video.
Ok, I watched the whole thing. What is it that scares you about any of this?
Was it the obvious fact that every one of the kids, of any of the ages, already knew that gay / lesbian meant same-sex love, and already had impressions about gay people -- often negative stereotyped opinions fed to them by both adults and peers outside of school -- and that educating kids about the lies of stereotyping might actually allow for greater understanding?

Would fostering stereotyping be preferable, in your view?

So, say, kids who stereotype Catholic priests as child molesters,
or Catholics as masochistic self-flagellators, could carry those impressions forward into their adult lives?

Old 04-10-2012, 06:59 PM

Speaking of abuse,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California