Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2014, 10:37 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,426,948 times

Advertisements

Democrats say there is 11 million illegals in the country. No one knows where that number came from. There are that many in the San Fernando Valley.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2014, 10:56 PM

21,735 posts, read 16,341,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Democrats say there is 11 million illegals in the country. No one knows where that number came from. There are that many in the San Fernando Valley.
Well, truth, a whole bunch o' folks knows where that ole nummer comes from. Just not you.

Old 12-22-2014, 06:58 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,392,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Having grown up in Newport Beach in the 50s and 60s, woodies rule!

And yes! We all surfed and had good tans.
Yep, me too, 50 and 60's in OC and teen years at Newport beach.

Old 12-24-2014, 01:59 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,381,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew1056 View Post
Ok, moved here a few years ago. I absolutely loved it. Its beautiful, don't get me wrong. But I can't stand it anymore, here is why.

-They tax you on everything
-EVERYTHING is overpriced.
-Its overcrowded
-The people here are ignorant and rude, not all, but most of them
-San francisco sucks, their are only a few ways to get into the city.. Marin county, bay bridge, or driving up the peninsula. And theirs always traffic.
-Its SUNNY all the time. I like sunny days, but It does get quite annoying when it doesn't rain at all. And when it rains everyone goes crazy like "holy ****, its rain, where gonna die!"
-Natural Gas Lines. If their is a major earthquake, older communities could explode. PG&E is Genius.
-Illegal Immigrants everywhere.

Seriously, I would rather be in death valley then be in SF. Its ****. If the US goes down, california is going down first. Back to the East Coast.
...and don't you forget it either.

Old 12-25-2014, 02:16 PM

824 posts, read 1,177,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew1056 View Post
Ok, moved here a few years ago. I absolutely loved it. Its beautiful, don't get me wrong. But I can't stand it anymore, here is why.

-They tax you on everything
-EVERYTHING is overpriced.
-Its overcrowded
-The people here are ignorant and rude, not all, but most of them
-San francisco sucks, their are only a few ways to get into the city.. Marin county, bay bridge, or driving up the peninsula. And theirs always traffic.
-Its SUNNY all the time. I like sunny days, but It does get quite annoying when it doesn't rain at all. And when it rains everyone goes crazy like "holy ****, its rain, where gonna die!"
-Natural Gas Lines. If their is a major earthquake, older communities could explode. PG&E is Genius.
-Illegal Immigrants everywhere.

Seriously, I would rather be in death valley then be in SF. Its ****. If the US goes down, california is going down first. Back to the East Coast.
Got that right.

Old 12-25-2014, 02:35 PM

252 posts, read 518,998 times
So you are obviously disgruntled with California .... I can relate its not a negative thing it's just a reaction to just how out of wack things have become in California. California is not for everyone i guess.. and thats cool more room for other people.. I think you make should make a decision or move somewhere else because its not going to get any better anytime soon the way the government is running it. I'm native to California but I am a first generation California meaning that my parents were from somewhere else when they moved here . I want to move out of state to connect back with my roots in Texas. My main family has lived over in the southern tip of Texas for over 150 years or more so thats something i want to connect with.

Last edited by 7stringguitarguy; 12-25-2014 at 02:45 PM..

Old 12-25-2014, 02:57 PM

1,235 posts, read 1,769,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
miamifloridafan[/b];37769159]Got that right.
Based on your prior posts, your favorite Rock and Roll band is a product of Los Angeleeeezzz. Certainly GnR could have never happened in Texas or Florida. Too hot and sticky to wear that leather and have all that long hair....not to mention the freewheeling lifestyle and creative expression which are are encouraged in some places more than others.

Old 12-25-2014, 04:00 PM

14,679 posts, read 14,641,413 times
I'd estimate over 90% of the people who leave California miss it to a certain extent (whether they admit it or not), even if they left for all the right reasons. Especially those who make such a big stink about leaving.

Old 12-25-2014, 04:54 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,906,908 times
I am just curious how the OP knows who is illegal and not illegal. Kind of scary racial profiling there. I think the OP should go back to his region of the country where there are no illegal immigrants. Lol.

Old 12-25-2014, 04:57 PM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,081,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
so, every single Mexican is an illegal huh? Genius. Lets all round up the Mexicans and send them off to Tijuana where they belong. Yeah, that will teach those brown ****ers a lesson to not come here to 'Murica!

Sacraism aside, I am taking from your comment that you are profiling every single Mexican to be an "illegal." How kind of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California