Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 11:17 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,948,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdg View Post
All SoCal blondes are exactly the same, with exactly the same likes and dislikes. And in this case, they all like Gene Douglas, a short, balding, pasty white Central African who works the drive-thru at Long John Silvers in Barstow.
I heard mentioning Skid Row as home address takes care of the "snobby" part usually

Old 01-13-2013, 11:48 AM

153 posts, read 433,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
I post regularly on both forums and responded to you on both, which can hardly can be considered stalking. Perhaps you can try Fashion and Beauty next. I don't usually hang out there.
knowing your nature you will probably stalk people to that forum too

Old 01-13-2013, 11:54 AM

this right here is the kind of beauty I am talking about

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 07:47 AM..

Old 01-13-2013, 12:03 PM

1,962 posts, read 4,482,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Cold Shower View Post
Question just popped up for me. Since Southern Cal is known for having a lot of good looking blondes who among some guys I have talked to have a reputation of being snobby, what kind of guys usually get with them?
It is? Southern California is a HUGE PLACE. Much of what is portrayed on TV or other media as being quintessentially "Southern California" is but a slice of this region's life and people.

Believe it or not, there are areas of the Southland where you can go for miles without seeing a blonde head unless it is artificially colored and attached to a light- or olive-skinned Hispanic lady (and sometimes an Asian/other person dissatisfied with her natural hair color).

I can only this forum serves as an education for you, on a number of different levels.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:09 PM

1,962 posts, read 4,482,181 times
Thank you for the photographs. We know what blondes look like.

You seem to be in your own universe. Do you not realize that most people here are making fun of you?

Those are attractive-looking women but, frankly, big deal. At some point, they have the same things of life as do other, more ordinary looking women. And even among blondes, in my opinion, these don't particularly stand out, seeing as they are just photographs and not people I have actually met.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:19 PM

all I did is ask a simple question

what kind of guys are getting with those attractive women? (particularly blondes)

are you incapable of answering that question?

because I have talked to friends who have lived out there and moved to other places only to find that in other places they had it much easier with women

this is pretty ridiculous, you guys cannot answer one simple question without

1. saying its a race thread, because it isn't
2. saying the girls in photos aren't beautiful, they are to most guys but maybe you only find angelina jolie attractive
3. making fun of the OP, do I even care? does your own life suck so bad that you need to go off at some guy who is trying to learn about a place?

of course I know they have latinos and asians in southern cal, I can read demographics, but I asked about one group of women in particular, can you read that? come on people this isn't the SAT

jesus christ, ya, I am getting an education alright, apparently people in so cal aren't as hospitable as people elsewhere

forget this, I am out, may need to ask on another forum

Old 01-13-2013, 12:32 PM

4,108 posts, read 10,797,555 times
Quote:
this right here is the kind of beauty I am talking about

If it's the blondes in the above two pictures, then she will often go with the (a) baddest-boy-but-I-can-maybe-change-him-but-not-too-much challenge guy, (b) rich guy, or (c) both in one.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclecticEars View Post
If it's the blondes in the above two pictures, then she will often go with the (a) baddest-boy-but-I-can-maybe-change-him-but-not-too-much challenge guy, (b) rich guy, or (c) both in one.
wow, somebody answered the question instead of whining, here have some reps, thank you!

finally we get a good poster on this thread

Old 01-13-2013, 12:35 PM
PDF

11,395 posts, read 13,409,287 times
Quote:
wow, somebody answered the question instead of whining, here have some reps, thank you!

finally we get a good poster on this thread
Maybe you could a post a good thread for once.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:48 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,544,859 times
The answer that popped into my head when I first saw this question: "Rich."

The second answer: "Probably not someone who posts these kinds of questions."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: