Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: When you hired a california real estate agent
were you buying a home? 2 50.00%
were you selling a home? 3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 04:41 PM

6,802 posts, read 6,714,500 times

Advertisements

Insurance claims. So I know why you think E&O coverage won't cover what you are hinting at...

You aren't practicing law on the internet, lol.

Prove up what you are hinting at will ya.

I shall listen to some music in the meantime.

The Drifters "This Magic Moment" - YouTube

I have a healthy side of investigation training from when I teamed with a retired FBI agent to investigate fraud.

There's your hint of daylight.

PS: I post some music in the music forum. You are free to come down and post some...

Last edited by Senno; 02-21-2013 at 05:46 PM..

Old 02-21-2013, 08:37 PM

111 posts, read 182,062 times
Senno

Tell me, what can I do to make you understand?

Are you going to let me do what I am doing or are you and me going to hang out, listen to some tunes and kick back?

Who is going to want to participate in my project, if it is clear that as soon as they say a word, you are going to jump in and interrupt the dialog. Don't take it wrong. You are free to do what ever, but look at what you are doing. Is that what you want to do?

I can change my name, I don't even like bubbleboy, change the question a bit and start a new threat.
I already have the other name. I registered a while back (so people would not connect the dots) and I did bubbleboy to see what could go wrong.
Guess what, It went wrong.
It was my fault in the sense that I overreacted, but I simply did not know what I was going to have to face. Now I do, and, don't take this wrong, it is people that don't follow the rules or the purpose of the thread.

If you want to be in the loop, you have to do me a favor.
Go back, edit down most of what you have written, delete a few of your post. Not because there is something wrong with them but because they are wrong for what I want to do with my thread, which
you don't have a way to know what it is. I get it you think is fraud, but did you have to say it?
No, we are not looking at fraud. What ever you do, don't throw another word out like that. People freak out plus, and just for the sake of paranoia, words tend to pop up in searches.

I am sure you got a good nose for things, but grant me that you have not been that accurate about what I was doing. Worse yet, you sort of contaminated the scene. I am not talking about a crime scene. When doing social work like this, one has to control the environment a little, keep the variables under control. Well, you are sort of an out of control variable. That is a compliment in certain circles and I totally understand where you are coming from, but you have the power to make all this moot, a failure.

Right now, what I am doing is honing my skills on what to do next time I try this forum thing. There must be hundreds of these types of forums and I might just have to cross city data from the list and go elsewhere.

So, what should we do. Are you going to back off, or are we going to hear some "meatloaf" bat out of hell with me and maybe go chronic. Yes, I am a meatloaf fan and I am not ashamed to admit it. LOL I like bubble gum rock. REO Speedwagon, Twisted Sister etc.

All you have to do is read the thread, not write much and if you have a question, send me a message. I'll fill you in, but not on the board. I'll get you in the loop and you might be able to help me.

I wish I could meet you in person because you sound cool and you remind me of my friend Sky.
He is a good guy and a good friend, but sky has to be sky. You sound like that.

Any way, get serious and scram or I will have to.

BB

Old 02-21-2013, 08:40 PM

So you can't prove your theory?

Won't post the evidence...

Won't really articulate what your theory is? Beyond waiting for someone to come along with the forms?

Anyone can post here at any time btw...

I don't doubt that you have many screen names...

The people who posted disagreed with your ideas. That is exactly what this forum is for btw.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:09 PM

Junno

Got your message. No problem.
If I can't give you some background, you really can't help.

While we wait for someone to show up, so I can do my thing, let's just talk about what you talk about.

You mentioned ideas.
I am really not looking to win a popularity test, but it would be nice.

Here is a quote on ideas.

“Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk - and to act.”

Andre Malraux

I love them quotes. Think Exist is my favorite site for that.

I don't really like listening to music on line because current computer can't even handle youtube. I do play a mean guitar and some wind.

How about you? Do you play?

Old 02-21-2013, 09:15 PM

Hey Junno
I have a question about city data
I have about 1,170 reads. (you have about a million)
what does that mean?
Does it mean what I think it does? That people actually came to my thread?
It took me about 10 minutes to figure out what btw meant and about the other post, I really don't have another identity. I was just covering my six (back)
I am getting ready to reread the forum rules and figure out what the heck I am doing here.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:15 PM

Played some clarinet. But it interfered with sports so I quit. /shrug.

It means exactly what it says. People have read your posts that many times. LoL.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senno View Post
So you can't prove your theory?

Won't post the evidence...

Won't really articulate what your theory is? Beyond waiting for someone to come along with the forms?

Anyone can post here at any time btw...

I don't doubt that you have many screen names...

The people who posted disagreed with your ideas. That is exactly what this forum is for btw.
Dear Junno,
Maybe I should reply to your post.
Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that this is some sort of witch hunt I am doing.
You say I won't post evidence. If you had evidence, would you post it? Why, so who ever you are going after would work on a good alibi? Nah, not a good idea.

If by articulate theory you mean look for some sort of cause effect relationship and if you mean waiting for someone to come along with the forms you are talking about gathering information to substantiate the premises of the theory I am working on, then yes, I think you got that right.

Acphaat is obvious, btw

I lied, I don't have many screen names, besides I said one more.

As for people who posted disagreeing, I have Joe and Cal4now asking pertinent questions and really working with me on the spirit of what I am trying to do. Joe is an agent and he is interested in what I have to say, because it is different to what he knows to be true, he really does not disagree with me. he wants to understand what I am talking about. As for Cal4now, he offered to help and answer my questions and hopefully we'll keep doing that. Plus I got 1173 reads, which I don't know what it means, but It sounds cool

I am not saying that I am any good at what I do or what I do requires for me to be any good at it, so I don't know why it makes you so uncomfortable.
You offered to help and when I sent you a message to give you details, you declined.

We are good. With that thing you did about spreading the word about the troll writing the book you really helped.

Here is another quote chosen randomly still on ideas

“Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.”
Howard Aiken quotes (American computer engineer and mathematician 1900-1973).
Again, I get my quotes from thinkexist.com

Now, let me explain what I am doing here. I am supposed to be working on very important stuff, but I just had a coca cola and here I am sitting on the computer, writing this instead of working on a proposal for a bunch of import-exporters that I really need to go talk to. And no, I am not into importing and exporting stuff, they are, I just pitching them for something I can do for them.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:43 PM

You are hysterical. Truly funny. I didn't offer to help you. ROFL.

Anywho, mind explaining this gibberish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
and then, before writing the offer, the buyer and the agent sign an invalid agency disclosure form stating that the agent is the buyer's agent, which the agent is not because in California, real estate agency relationships have to be in writing to be valid. Check out California Civil Code 1624 (click here)

I already know you are trolling. No need to explain you are on a witch hunt. /shrug

Old 02-21-2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senno View Post
Played some clarinet. But it interfered with sports so I quit. /shrug.

It means exactly what it says. People have read your posts that many times. LoL.

I want to say football, but I get the feeling the easy answer is not the right one for you.
I was the fastest swimmer at Delta College in Stockton. We were all real slow, and I also played waterpolo. I really liked water polo but that was then.

Believe it or not, now a days I am a Polo fan, I mean the soccer on horses. A good buddy of mine is into that, and so a bunch of people I know (all three of them LOL) and now I am a Polo aficionado.
I don't even ride horses, but the environment is pretty snobbish, which I don't mind.

I really don't think people read my posts. I think they click on it, maybe looking for a real estate agent and click out most riketic (right away)

Do you write titles on your posts, does it matter?
It looks like I forget to do that.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:50 PM

Default Titles do not matter....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
I want to say football, but I get the feeling the easy answer is not the right one for you.
I was the fastest swimmer at Delta College in Stockton. We were all real slow, and I also played waterpolo. I really liked water polo but that was then.

Believe it or not, now a days I am a Polo fan, I mean the soccer on horses. A good buddy of mine is into that, and so a bunch of people I know (all three of them LOL) and now I am a Polo aficionado.
I don't even ride horses, but the environment is pretty snobbish, which I don't mind.

I really don't think people read my posts. I think they click on it, maybe looking for a real estate agent and click out most riketic (right away)

Do you write titles on your posts, does it matter?
It looks like I forget to do that.
Played every sport under the sun in CA for kids to play. Tennis in college, still play. /shrug
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California