Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 08:24 PM

131 posts, read 166,207 times

Advertisements

Fort Ord / Seaside
Travis, AFB / Fairfield

and the big guy's about to make his cameo comeback - ina bus!
That's right, Ralphie boy gots his bus. And itsa beaut! Got her runnin like a top now. Fixin up the interior like a whorehouse for me an Sylvester (my cat - I think he's deaf, but ya can't tell wit a cat, ya know?)

Anyway, big guy needs to pick a route. Taking suggestions, NYC to the Bay. Thinking north across this summer - yeah I gots A/C man! - and south back across in the fall. Cause maybe I'll go stay in Floryda awhile wid a buddy if Alice don't want to see me again to soon up in NY. Me and Sylvester do the beaches. Sly's a babe magnet and Ralphie's a ton of fun on the beach. A whale to watch - hardee-har-har!

Hey! But when youse post route suggestions fuggetabout any N. Dakota crap. I did a buncha years at the AFB at Grand Forks. I said I'd never go back to N.D. again and I ain't lyin! But South Dakotas is okay. Wall Drug! The Corn Palace! Badlands! And them stoned Presidents outside Rapid City! Me and Sly in my bus! Trip of a lifetime! California here I come again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 09:05 PM

7,373 posts, read 15,934,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphkramden View Post
Fort Ord / Seaside
Travis, AFB / Fairfield

That's right, Ralphie boy gots his bus. And itsa beaut! Got her runnin like a top now. Fixin up the interior like a whorehouse for me an Sylvester (my cat - I think he's deaf, but ya can't tell wit a cat, ya know?)

Anyway, big guy needs to pick a route. Taking suggestions, NYC to the Bay. Thinking north across this summer - yeah I gots A/C man! - and south back across in the fall. Cause maybe I'll go stay in Floryda awhile wid a buddy if Alice don't want to see me again to soon up in NY. Me and Sylvester do the beaches. Sly's a babe magnet and Ralphie's a ton of fun on the beach. A whale to watch - hardee-har-har!

Hey! But when youse post route suggestions fuggetabout any N. Dakota crap. I did a buncha years at the AFB at Grand Forks. I said I'd never go back to N.D. again and I ain't lyin! But South Dakotas is okay. Wall Drug! The Corn Palace! Badlands! And them stoned Presidents outside Rapid City! Me and Sly in my bus! Trip of a lifetime! California here I come again!
What are you drinking tonight?

Old 05-19-2013, 09:08 PM

167 posts, read 149,976 times
Default Roadtrip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
What are you snorting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphkramden View Post
Fort Ord / Seaside</p>Travis, AFB / Fairfield

Ralphie, I recommend getting your kicks on old Route 66 of course. The southern route. But try to
skirt Texas. They get their skirts twisted up about CA back there I hear.

If you wanna be knee deep in bull puckey, go ahead and head through Texas. But watch out for
the longhorns of the law back there. I hear they like to get friendly with the New Yawkers.

Last edited by TomThumb22; 05-19-2013 at 09:18 PM..

Old 05-19-2013, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomThumb22 View Post
What are you snorting?
Nothing. Pretty lucid here.
Are you getting small this evening?

Old 05-19-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Nothing. Pretty lucid here.
Are you getting small this evening?
Just noting your lack of appreciation of the fine humor shown in the post.

And your flaccid, sad sack attempts at humor.

Old 05-19-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomThumb22 View Post
Just noting your lack of appreciation of the fine humor shown in the post.

And your flaccid, sad sack attempts at humor.
It was an honest question. I've seen Ralph on here before.
If drawn into a flame war with you, I'd knock you out of the park.

Old 05-19-2013, 09:24 PM

Default Retort to Snort.

Quote:
It was an honest question. I've seen Ralph on here before.
If drawn into a flame war with you, I'd knock you out of the park.

Feeble prostatation. Please prepare for Rectum Ralph to do a full monty inspection, by driving a bus up that fast lane you've got there.

I've seen Ralph before, and your interpretation of his writing is a broken fallacy.

But what type of post do we reasonably expect from such a limp member?

My question of you is as honest as the day is long. What are you snorting? As humor flies right
over your head.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited by TomThumb22; 05-19-2013 at 10:26 PM..

Old 05-19-2013, 10:37 PM

Now boys, no fighting over Ralphie. There's more than enough of me to go around for both of youse and probably another to boot. How's about a threeway? Make nice

Old 05-19-2013, 10:39 PM

LoL. I am surprised the Kramden's have an open marriage.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Cawfee. (That's cough-ee for youse left coasters). I'm a beer and wine kinda guy. But tonight I'm sewing and embroidering so just cawfee. Making pillows for the settee in the bus. Yeah I sew and embroider and quilt too. Used to knit on my breaks driving city bus. No, nobody never said nothing to a 300 lb guy knitting neither.

I got Alice a nice machine cause she likes to sew stuff. And then I got playin wit it and liked it so much I got good at it. I tell youse all I got a degree in art history? I'm an artist, just wasn't good enough to get in the fine arts department. SO I went history. Anyway, sewing and quilting is art, man. You know nowadays you can take pictures of things and make pattern transfers to cut fabric and sew the photo into a quilt? Great stuff!

Hey! Great idea for the great California or Bust bus trip! Yeah. I'm gonna buy me another machine and take along with so's I can quilt along the way while me and the deaf cat relax. And then I think when I get there I'm gonna take me a picture of the Golden Gate bridge and make a transfer and do a quilt of it. I never lived in San Francisco exactly, but Fairfield ain't far and I went to SF a lot (North Beach in the old days!) I'll keep the Golden Gate quilt on my bus settee to remind me of living near the Bay area back when! Kinda the big guy's version of Monet's Giverny Gardens bridge. Or VanGough's Langlois Bridge at Arles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California