Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2013, 11:28 AM

833 posts, read 1,198,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
checkin in
WoooohooO! we have 2 (3 including me) oh yes!

We shall take over and prosper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2014, 02:24 PM

2,821 posts, read 3,537,463 times
Now Smith&Wesson and Ruger are pulling their handguns from CA shelves due to the bullish*t microstamping law here, more manufacturers are likely to follow. These corrupt and anti 2nd amendment politicians are getting their gun ban thru legislation rather than confiscation. I truly hate this rotten and pathetic state.

Old 01-26-2014, 02:33 PM

1,949 posts, read 4,421,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
Now Smith&Wesson and Ruger are pulling their handguns from CA shelves due to the bullish*t microstamping law here, more manufacturers are likely to follow. These corrupt and anti 2nd amendment politicians are getting their gun ban thru legislation rather than confiscation. I truly hate this rotten and pathetic state.
You should love it! More manufacturers will follow, making it that much easier to prove that CA does in fact have a defacto-ban in place. I won't go as far as to say CA can or will be "fixed", but think about it, all the extreme states have been getting forced to comply with the constitution the last few years.

WI - Now has concealed carry
IL of all places - Now has concealed carry
MD - In Process

I hate to say it, but the people of CA are to blame for this. As long as people continue to vote looney libs into power, this is what happens. Follow CO's lead. They screw with you, you band together and take their job away!

Were are the get togethers? Where are the protests? Those senators voting this stuff in should have there emails, real mail, phones and faxes completely unusable your sending so much to them!

Old 01-26-2014, 04:03 PM

462 posts, read 741,682 times
snatale, of course the people are to blame, they elected those moronic politicians and choose to be willfully ignorant.

Old 01-26-2014, 08:32 PM

200 posts, read 453,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
As someone who works in a store that sells firearms i just wanted to clarify that Ruger and Smith & Wesson have only stopped distributing their Semi Auto handguns to CA as of now. There are still some available for sale until they run out. Revolvers are exempt.

Old 01-27-2014, 07:36 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,839,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snatale1 View Post
You should love it! More manufacturers will follow, making it that much easier to prove that CA does in fact have a defacto-ban in place. I won't go as far as to say CA can or will be "fixed", but think about it, all the extreme states have been getting forced to comply with the constitution the last few years.

WI - Now has concealed carry
IL of all places - Now has concealed carry
MD - In Process

I hate to say it, but the people of CA are to blame for this. As long as people continue to vote looney libs into power, this is what happens. Follow CO's lead. They screw with you, you band together and take their job away!

Were are the get togethers? Where are the protests? Those senators voting this stuff in should have there emails, real mail, phones and faxes completely unusable your sending so much to them!
What are you waiting for? You got the gun, you got the anger, you got the motive. Find those heathens and start blasting away! Yeehaw!

Old 01-28-2014, 01:51 AM

173 posts, read 255,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
What are you waiting for? You got the gun, you got the anger, you got the motive. Find those heathens and start blasting away! Yeehaw!
You're a smart guy, but your reply is that of a simpleton.

There's a balanced answer for gun rights in CA, we just have to find it. I have zero confidence our current administration can find it, they're too busy being the corrupt POS that they are. Corrupt as corrupt can be.

The hard part is how do we fix it, and I'm honestly not sure of the answer.

Old 01-28-2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsquishmeister View Post
You're a smart guy, but your reply is that of a simpleton.

There's a balanced answer for gun rights in CA, we just have to find it. I have zero confidence our current administration can find it, they're too busy being the corrupt POS that they are. Corrupt as corrupt can be.

The hard part is how do we fix it, and I'm honestly not sure of the answer.
Just simplifying matters for the LaPierre lobby. If they want to demonstrate how mean, macho and tough they are, let them show us by action, not keyboard.

Old 01-28-2014, 02:27 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Just simplifying matters for the LaPierre lobby. If they want to demonstrate how mean, macho and tough they are, let them show us by action, not keyboard.
As he nra is largest paid membership organization in the USA I think gun owners are showing by action.

Old 01-28-2014, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
As he nra is largest paid membership organization in the USA I think gun owners are showing by action.
Mere membership is not action. It is following.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California