Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 12:37 AM

59 posts, read 194,950 times

Advertisements

This is stupid...i would rather read the enquirer if people are going to post this kind of stuff!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 04:02 AM

488 posts, read 1,510,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scout1lt View Post
This is stupid...i would rather read the enquirer if people are going to post this kind of stuff!
Lighten up. I'm sure we are upholding the high standards of anonymous internet chatter . Much advice seems to be requested and answered on this site. Levity never leveled anything but sanctimony.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:55 PM

1 posts, read 1,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scout1lt View Post
Then do it, ****.

Old 01-02-2010, 07:53 PM

22 posts, read 45,362 times
Funny, my Midwest wife says we cannot move back to CA until December 22st of 2012...if CA still exists!

Old 01-03-2010, 04:22 PM

71 posts, read 130,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slauson Rosecranz View Post
Are you talking about that wacky, mystical Mayan calendar? The one that says the world will end in 2012?

Nostradamus also predicted something similar to this. He revealed that there's only ONE Pope left after Benedict XVI, and when that last Pope (Peter the Roman) comes one the scene, the world will end shortly thereafter in horrible, unspeakable violence.

I'm not Catholic, but it seems that Pope Benedict is in pretty good shape to me. I don't think he's gonna die anytime soon.

Personally, I have to go with the Good Book on this one. I acknowledge the esoteric wisdom of the Mayans (and Nostradamus),
but...the Good Book says NO MAN knows the time (actually it's says the day or hour), not even the Angels know, ONLY the Supreme Being himself. That's in Matthew and Mark, btw.

Not to shove religion down anyone's throat; I know we all have different belief systems, or no belief system at all; to each his own.

That's just my personal opinion on the matter. The Mayans were obviously smart, but if ANGELS don't even know when the world is going to end, I think it's safe to say no human could possibly know either.
It says there will be one last pope before the ends times. Fine. But bear in mind here that the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican doesn't have to keep the "Pope" as part of it's hierarchy. It can change it's internal structure at any time for any reason. Meaning that after this last pope the Catholic Church could get ride of the idea of having a pope at all. It could be a million years before the last days of mankind on earth. Nobody really knows.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:07 PM

1 posts, read 1,995 times
look up fema,xe,awrm.gov,shadow gov,harrp,and yellow stone natoinal park this is real GLOBLE UNION please just look up underground bunker 121 city underground?

Old 01-04-2010, 11:46 PM

102 posts, read 265,197 times
Nasa made a whole website devoted to debunking the 2012 misinformation.

NASA - 2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End?

Old 01-05-2010, 08:23 AM

1,084 posts, read 3,279,383 times
I have my tin helmet on awaiting what may come!

Old 01-05-2010, 11:01 AM

6,957 posts, read 22,251,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster2008 View Post
I have my tin helmet on awaiting what may come!
Boy are you in trouble, the proper headgear is made from aluminum foil.

Old 01-05-2010, 05:30 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,320,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPD77 View Post
Hi everyone I was just wondering has anyone been on the survive2012 forum? Well it was my first time and to my surprise it seems that I was the only one that did'nt know that california is long over dew for a major earth quake and this upcoming 2012 thing they have a FEMA map of the new USA and California is gone. Any one else know about this?
Near the Ventura County town of La Conchita there is something very interesting. There is a certain mesa where you can find the shells of mollusks some 800 feet above mean sea level. They are not fossilized. The sediments around them are not yet consolidated into rock. Carbon dating has shown them to be less than one million years old.

You do the math. If after doing the math you still believe California is, in the grand scheme of things, sinking and not emerging, then, I have nothing further to write.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California