Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2014, 03:50 PM

13,825 posts, read 29,837,620 times

Advertisements

LOL, speaking of math skills, my freshly rested brain noticed that I meant to say, "four other states have less".

Old 06-09-2014, 05:08 PM

4,563 posts, read 3,381,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
And don't forget that they don't like gay Republicans either, look at what's happening in San Diego.

Yes, it was announced this morning that Scott Peters DEMOCRAT has begun to air homophobic attack ads against Carl De Maio in the CA 52 congressional race.

Old 06-09-2014, 05:18 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,523,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
The Tea Party isn't welcome in California!
And neither are you "Shabazz"! You should probably go back to Detroit, Newark or Atlanta and take your racist and classist war of hatred with you!

Old 06-10-2014, 01:18 PM

113 posts, read 195,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
And neither are you "Shabazz"! You should probably go back to Detroit, Newark or Atlanta and take your racist and classist war of hatred with you!
So you make an extremely racist remark in order to call someone else racist (who said absolutely nothing racist in his post)? Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror...

Old 06-10-2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrecle View Post
So you make an extremely racist remark in order to call someone else racist (who said absolutely nothing racist in his post)? Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror...
Where did I make a "racist" remark? You guys love to throw that word around so much that it really means very little anymore. All you have to do is go back and read his post history to know what you're dealing with...and yes, FYI, the time for black separatists/extremists is over in California, just as it is for white separatists/extremists! He can take his East Coast race-hatred and move back to the East Coast with it! Good riddance! And you can tag along behind him, too!

Old 06-10-2014, 05:54 PM

9 posts, read 14,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauCharles View Post
I wonder if Kashkari being of East Indian background will help him at all with minority voters? Anyway, I live in a Tea-Publican county - no surprise there. I notice it all the time with the rabid right wing bumper stickers on pickups and Fox News on the TV in many businesses. Plus the "Yes on Prop 8" signs in many yards a few years ago.
Very doubtful. Most minority groups (black and latino in particular) are not that fond of east indians due to the social class difference. East Asians might give him the vote but given the hatred asians have for each other I doubt it. Persians and Arabs tend to look down on anyone who is from a minority background.

Old 06-10-2014, 05:57 PM

9 posts, read 14,700 times
That said, I won't be surprised if the so called tolerant liberals bring up race and slander Kashkari with racial remarks.

Old 06-10-2014, 06:10 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,795,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RottisRgreat View Post
That said, I won't be surprised if the so called compassionate conservatives bring up race and slander Kashkari with racial remarks.
Fixed yer post. Bald old white guys still dominate the right.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:59 PM

113 posts, read 195,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
Where did I make a "racist" remark? You guys love to throw that word around so much that it really means very little anymore. All you have to do is go back and read his post history to know what you're dealing with...and yes, FYI, the time for black separatists/extremists is over in California, just as it is for white separatists/extremists! He can take his East Coast race-hatred and move back to the East Coast with it! Good riddance! And you can tag along behind him, too!
"You guys"? Wow, do you even read what you write? You again make a remark about a whole RACE of people, including myself. Instead of making ignorant comments about people whom you've never met, try adding something constructive to the conversation. It's sad that you have such anger in your heart that you need to try to belittle people behind the anonymity of a computer screen.

P.S. I'm happy with where I am, so I don't think I'll leave

Old 06-11-2014, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrecle View Post
"You guys"? Wow, do you even read what you write? You again make a remark about a whole RACE of people, including myself. Instead of making ignorant comments about people whom you've never met, try adding something constructive to the conversation. It's sad that you have such anger in your heart that you need to try to belittle people behind the anonymity of a computer screen.

P.S. I'm happy with where I am, so I don't think I'll leave

Get over yourself. You're not that special ! I'm sorry you have just now discovered that the world doesn't worship you...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California