Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 02:31 AM

943 posts, read 1,315,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdGen SFan View Post
Hmm, come to think of it, I can't recall ever seeing a white female-Asian male couple here in the SF Bay Area in my entire life. The phenomenon is a weird mystery and someone ought to make it into a modern Twilight Zone episode.
You should get out more often. I see them all the time. Two married couples I know well are white female-Asian male. One of the Asian men is actually my brother-in-law; he married a beautiful blonde.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2014, 09:53 AM

4,038 posts, read 4,840,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdJS View Post
You should get out more often. I see them all the time. Two married couples I know well are white female-Asian male. One of the Asian men is actually my brother-in-law; he married a beautiful blonde.
Agreed. Anyone who hasn't noticed them simply ... hasn't noticed them. They're definitely around. btw, what's with the focus on blondes? Are we talking Asian or Latino men with blondes exclusively, or are we talking: with white women generally?

Old 07-20-2014, 10:16 AM

16,572 posts, read 27,264,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxLMG View Post
Looks like the areas up north are the ones that are more liberal based on these 2012 results.

California Election Results 2012 - Map, County Results, Live Updates - POLITICO.com

is this pretty accurate ? OC is Republican.
This map also shows the recent shift toward Democrats in some counties. Counties such as San Joaquin and Stanislaus east of the Bay Area and San Diego County in the south were once solidly Republican. OC is still GOP but the percentage of Democrat voters I think is increasing there as well. It's still very right leaning though.

Old 07-20-2014, 10:18 AM

43 posts, read 55,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Agreed. Anyone who hasn't noticed them simply ... hasn't noticed them. They're definitely around. btw, what's with the focus on blondes? Are we talking Asian or Latino men with blondes exclusively, or are we talking: with white women generally?
I kinda just assumed blondes since going to CA they did have a lot of blondes, fake or real, just lots of them.

Old 07-20-2014, 10:20 AM

43 posts, read 55,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Errr, I don't know about all this. Some of the blonde women I've dated have dated Latino men before and after me. In the San Diego area, Latino men are actually the preferred minority men for white women. As far as black men having what we want...um...no. I always seem to end up with a certain type of white female. Sometimes a certain type of black female. Latina women, never dated but have flirted with a lot. Asian women, most of the time, look right through me. The only one I can remember who was interested was when I was in Oakland but I was taken at the time. We certainly don't have it as easy as you think. It's all in your attitude and how you present yourself and if you're respectful and responsible, you'd be surprised at the attention you'd get.
How about other minority groups such as asians, persians, and whatever isn't black or white?

As for the bold, lemme guess, the hot ones?

Old 07-20-2014, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando1984 View Post
I kinda just assumed blondes since going to CA they did have a lot of blondes, fake or real, just lots of them.
Dude, you sound like a Beach Boys song! lol Don't assume. CA has the same percentage of blondes to brunettes and redheads as most other places, in my observation, and I live in NorCal. Maybe you should try Minnesota. The buzz on this thread is there are lots of Scandinavian-type blondes there, and they date interracial. MN is a little colder than Florida or CA, but the women will keep you warm.

Old 07-20-2014, 10:46 AM

172 posts, read 273,117 times
Quote:
they may prefer latinas to some extent but prefer white women equally as much if not more, that is the fact. I am familiar with latino culture and given that white women are promoted a lot in both american and latino media, I know what I am talking about. Move on and go post about something you do have knowledge of.
No, you need to learn to read, write, and learn logic. You asked about CA. I told you about CA. It's not what you wanted to hear but, oh well lol. Not everybody is coconut or a "sellout." Have to accept facts that your kind are prone to selling out. Latinos in CA prefer Latinas. So, the aryan blonde on Latino is a non-issue.

Old 07-20-2014, 11:06 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,320,422 times
Blondes, blondes, blondes. Half of y'all refer to them as if they're a separate breed and most of them are bottle blondes anyway.

Must be sumpin' wrong with me. I spent most of my formative years in Newport Beach and always seemed to gravitate toward brunettes. Must be a genetic abnormality. Beyond that, I couldn't care less who dates whom or what. Interestingly, when Caucasian women date and/or marry a minority they seem to generally be immersed into that culture rather than the other way around.

Old 07-20-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Blondes, blondes, blondes. Half of y'all refer to them as if they're a separate breed and most of them are bottle blondes anyway..
They're a commodity, doncha know? A hot one, especially for brown guys who don't want to date brown.

Old 07-20-2014, 12:11 PM

16,572 posts, read 27,264,824 times
Quote:
How about other minority groups such as asians, persians, and whatever isn't black or white?

As for the bold, lemme guess, the hot ones?
it isn't a conscious choice, it's just how the pieces fall. A couple of hot ones yes but mostly just average nice looking ones. I already mentioned my experience with Asians. Haven't had much experience with Persians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California