Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 09:12 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,451,396 times

Advertisements

Maybe you're in one of the 'micro climates'. OK, here's Mendo's official weather today:
Mendocino Weather Forecast and Conditions - weather.com

Here's Redding:
Redding Weather Forecast and Conditions - weather.com

Still can't see any difference (and it's no secret that the coastal areas receive more moisture…or maybe it's just a conspiracy)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2014, 09:17 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,668,835 times
That's the weather for the TOWN of Mendocino. Not the average weather for the whole county. Look up Willits, Ukiah, and Laytonville weather.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:26 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,451,396 times
Sorry, I'd send my drones over to record the "average weather", but they're too busy right now loading up for the next chemtrail run (you should see 'em soon)!

Old 10-10-2014, 02:15 PM

106 posts, read 174,121 times
You mean cloud seeding or its bigger counterpart heavy metallic particles nucleotids (AKA chemtrails_) ?

Old 10-10-2014, 04:04 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,005 times
Well.. both are going on here.. both seeding and geo engineering.. geoengineering is the more correct technical name...

PG & E seeds for water for more power over the pit river basin.. they have already admitted that..

I think what is being dumped over Redding is to provide cloud cover not necessarily rain...

I went past Shasta today from the east off 97.. it looked like a checkerboard of trails above it.. and the mountain is nearly dry up top.. glaciers that have never been seen before are being exposed...

Lake Shasta is starting to look like a puddle

You cant mess with nature very long before something bad happens.. in this case I believe its making our area warmer and drier

I know my crops are dying and the fruit trees are all burned up... and I know personally I dont like standing in the sun here anymore.. why ... because of the particles reflecting light.. its flat painful...anyway thats my read...

Why wont the county test.. why is the AQMD manager so opposed to it.. it seems to me its an easy concern to validate or invalidate.. even of we have to buy testers for nano particles...

There has already been a school project and a number of people who have had private tests done.. they were provided to the Board... and they were pretty shocking.. heavy metal contaminants.. local reputable labs.. seems to me the Couinty AQMD would jump on this... but no.. they are stonewallling..

I see the county getting sued.. for failing to protect its citizens... and failing AQMDs mission.

Old 12-28-2014, 08:58 PM

102,187 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckmann View Post
Well, not that I can speak with direct experience, bur I'm willing to bet that dying of thirst is worse than dying of most other things.

I personally do not believe that government at any level is doing any cloud seeding at all. I certtainly do not believe the internet hysteria over con trails. The science is pretty clear on that.

Contrails (/ˈkɒntreɪlz/; short for "condensation trails") or vapor trails are long, thin artificial (man-made) clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapor in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[1] Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrails form, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide. The resulting cloud forms may resemble cirrus, cirrocumulus, or cirrostratus, and are sometimes called cirrus aviaticus. Persistent spreading contrails are thought by some, without overwhelming scientific proof, to have a significant effect on global climate.[2]
What people are objecting to isn't normal condensation trails from commercial aircraft and other legitimate aircraft use. What they're objecting to is scheduled chemical spraying ("chemtrails") of the atmosphere that is unexplained, and usually done by a government entity. In NM people have observed planes from the airforce base outside of Albuquerque take off and fly back and forth across the horizon in a pattern, leaving these chemical trails. When people call the airforce base to ask what the nature of the activity is, base personnel deny there's a plane up there (while it's in mid-flight, visible to any observer).

It's not done to produce rain, because no rain ever results. This is not "cloud seeding". Most of the time, there aren't any clouds to seed, and no rain results.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California