Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 09:59 PM

43 posts, read 74,022 times

Advertisements

CHECK OUT MY VIDEO EVERY PICTURE IS LABELED WITH THE NAME OF THE GANG AND THE CITY THEY'RE FROM. CHICANO (MEXICAN AMERICAN) GANGS FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. INLAND EMPIRE (RIVERSIDE & SAN BERNARDINO COUNTIES) LOS ANGELES AND ORANGE COUNTY. CHICANO'S ARE THE ORIGINATORS OF MODERN GANG CULTURE IN AMERICA THE GANG HAND SIGNS TO REPRESENT AND TAUNT RIVALS THE GRAFFITI TO MARK AND CLAIM TERRITORY THE COLORED BANDANAS FOR IDENTITY PURPOSES THE BAGGY CLOTHES TO HIDE WEAPONS ALL OF THESE WERE DONE FIRST BY CHICANO'S. THIS CHICANO SUB CULTURE HAS EXISTED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FOR OVER 120 YEARS. (Viewer Discretion is advised)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W8vdRheoXZ4#
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2014, 03:06 AM

13,689 posts, read 7,973,244 times
It's a real tragedy when you consider all the hardworking people around the world wanting to enter the United states and California is filled with such gang banging trash

Old 10-31-2014, 03:37 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,005 times
Thank you jerry brown for opening the border and welcoming illegals ..... and thank the stupid demobots that are voting to keep him....
There isn't a California anymore... not one that decent people can live safely in...

Gang life...
In the 80 s.we went at them hard... putting most of the veteranos in prison...then the proliferation of rock cocaine happened and gang culture changed to business and exploded... and gangsters moved from Los Angeles to every city in the United States...
Now used by cartels as soldiers the little pooh butts continue a life of crime from as soon as they can shoot a gun.... the cycle continuing unabated...daddy incarcerated ... no fear of prison..an expectation that it is a natural part of life...
What's the real answer
Wholesale deportation...wholesale prosecution and confinement... religious and educational opportunities... solving poverty... making the ghettos decent places to live..executing gangsters who commit crimes of violence..Rico prosecution of the remaining gang members
Pretty hard to stop a culture that has been around for 60 plus years...
Can it be done.... maybe... but it woudnt be pretty

Old 10-31-2014, 06:28 AM

21,725 posts, read 16,327,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Thank you jerry brown for opening the border and welcoming illegals ..... and thank the stupid demobots that are voting to keep him....

Pretty hard to stop (the gang) culture that has been around for 60 plus years...
Ummm, anybody else see a contradiction in the above statements?

Old 10-31-2014, 09:51 AM

21,835 posts, read 25,102,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Ummm, anybody else see a contradiction in the above statements?
No. He said pretty hard. Everyone knows what happened the last time we had a Republican governor. He terminated the gang problem while banging the latina maid simultaneously.

Old 10-31-2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
No. He said pretty hard. Everyone knows what happened the last time we had a Republican governor. He terminated the gang problem while banging the latina maid simultaneously.
What he said was Jerry Brown opened the borders to this scourge. Then he acknowledged it's been a problem for 60 years.

Old 10-31-2014, 02:40 PM

1,235 posts, read 1,768,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
There isn't a California anymore... not one that decent people can live safely in...
California in 2014 is far safer than it was circa the late 80's/early 90's when it was two R's who were Gov. (George D. and Pete W.). Homicide rates were much higher.

Must be wonderful living in a world where you can simply blame all the state's problems on the current occupant of the governor's mansion. Hey while we are at it let's blame Jerry for this drought we are in.

Old 10-31-2014, 02:52 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,923,286 times
I stopped the video once I saw the CVL's.

I feel......... vindicated.

Old 10-31-2014, 05:16 PM

21,835 posts, read 25,102,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
What he said was Jerry Brown opened the borders to this scourge. Then he acknowledged it's been a problem for 60 years.
But that's not even fun since governors, unless perhaps if you're in Arizona, have nothing to do with the borders as those are federal.

I mean, you could mention how the last people to really open up the borders was the 99th Congress (Republican Senate) with the Simpson-Mazzoli Act which was signed into law by another Republican, Ronald Reagan, granting amnesty. That really opened the floodgates and the illegals came pouring in in record numbers after 1986. Why? Personally, I believe it was mostly economic reasons although I'm sure the anticipation of another round rewarding people for crossing illegally with citizenship didn't help either. Of course, that was before and Republican's now are fine connoisseurs of John Kerry's footwear.

I'm going back to my story of how Schwarzenegger terminated the problem while banging the Latina (of unknown legal status) maid. It's less complex and hence probably more likely to do well in the Box Office when someone makes a movie out of it.

Old 10-31-2014, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
But that's not even fun since governors, unless perhaps if you're in Arizona, have nothing to do with the borders as those are federal.

I mean, you could mention how the last people to really open up the borders was the 99th Congress (Republican Senate) with the Simpson-Mazzoli Act which was signed into law by another Republican, Ronald Reagan, granting amnesty. That really opened the floodgates and the illegals came pouring in in record numbers after 1986. Why? Personally, I believe it was mostly economic reasons although I'm sure the anticipation of another round rewarding people for crossing illegally with citizenship didn't help either. Of course, that was before and Republican's now are fine connoisseurs of John Kerry's footwear.

I'm going back to my story of how Schwarzenegger terminated the problem while banging the Latina (of unknown legal status) maid. It's less complex and hence probably more likely to do well in the Box Office when someone makes a movie out of it.
You're right: the story gets even funnier when the realities of who controls the borders and immigration policies is added to notmeofficer's take on Jerry causing a problem 60 years ago - well before he was even governor the first time. Never hurts to think things through before you blurt and post. But hey, if everybody did think before they posted this wouldn't be any fun, right?

As for the proposed Schwarzenegger movie: he'll be right back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California