Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 01:04 PM

18 posts, read 326,028 times

Advertisements

in my letter to "UKNOW" I want to make a correction. I have had 5 friends killed in the last 2 years by crazy thugs who smoke that purple if you know what I mean. And for the year of 2007 Vallejo surpassed East Palo Altos crime stats by nearly triple. check the facts. Iaint doing the work for you.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:16 PM

5 posts, read 128,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPerez707 View Post
to the person known as "UKNOW" I would like to state that yes Vallejo was the murder capital of the nation in 1991 with a recorded 61 homicides. (Vallejo has never been in the spotlight because the media for some reason does not care for this city)This was when Mac Dre and other rappers jumped at the opportunity to claim Vallejo. If you want the facts then request records from the department of justice like I did or ask a city leader or cop in Vallejo (depending on who you talk to). In no way am I saying Vallejo is the toughest city in the Bay, all I'm saying is that I am tired of hearing white rich people from marin county say Vallejo is the best and safest city they know. And if you really want to start stuff with me I could easily recount all the times I have been stabbed in Vallejo schools and 2 months ago I was stabbed by a blood or norteno and have the wound mark to prove it. Our house is constantly tagged by gangbangers and numerous houses on my block have been shot at. I have had 4 friends shot or stabbed to death in the last 2 years in Vallejo, how many of your friends have lost their lives where you live. You are the people that make me sick, you would get knocked out in a second by me if you told me what you said to my face. You dont know how I live or where in Vallejo I live. I have been beaten by corrupt cops who have called me "****" and "beaner" just because Im mexican. Vallejo ain't the worst but its not fun living here. And the only reason people don't get jumped while walking through Vallejo ghettos is because the drug trade. "they" dont want to drive away their customers. I have seen someone get shot in the head in Vallejo and my own mother had a gun pointed at her head for no reason so when you say Vallejo is safer than Vacaville THAT is when I laugh. I know dozens of people who would without hesitation shoot you on sight if you talked that way of Vallejo. Remember just like in East Palo Alto you cant see everything that goes on. Watch your mouth because it could easily be knocked off.

Yeah yeah "homie g" I see you typing alot of tough talk you internet gangster. LOL. It seems like I struck a nerve man are you okay?? LOL. Your just making yourself look like a dumb fool by typing threats on a online forum not knowing who I am or who I could be.You never know so be careful who you threaten out there because while you might think your bad I guarantee you that there is another out there thats even more badder and more hungrier and has alot more pull than you. Just a word to the wise amigo think before you act and speak. I think all that you say and claim is all part of your image your trying to portray on here. You are a very good story teller. You seem like you are trying too hard to convince people that Vallejo is the ultimate ghetto experience when in reality it's not. Your making people who might not really know much about Vallejo have the impression that it is a giant crap hole and I don't respect that because it's a form of falsehood man. It's pretty sad and pathetic. I actually see that as a sign of disrespect to people who really live in that type of environment. Sorry man I just don't buy it you need to post up actual reportings or something that I and everyone else thats participating in this particular forum can go on. I actually have said all this in Vallejo many times and not one hair on my head was touched. Got ALOT of family in Vallejo too btw. At the end of the day whats said and whats seen are different. Your response gives me the impression that you aren't sharing your resources regarding your claims because they don't exist. Again I would like you to post some actual articles and things of that nature so it can make your claims seem a little credible to me because one thing I've learned is seeing things and just hearing it are two different things.

Last edited by uknow; 03-03-2008 at 06:25 PM..
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California