Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2014, 08:04 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
So what are you doing to stop this?
Yawn... have another beer bud,, hey thats funny...

Well.. actually.. now that you asked.........

Contacted Shasta County resource management AQMD manager-Russ Bell expressing my concerns.. asking that the county set up stations for heavy metal contamination monitoring. Learned that while this has been authorized no funding has been appropriated. Observed and strongly voiced that AQMD is violating its mission statement

Wrote a letter to Doug Lamalfa about it. Got kised off.. but Ill stay at it.

Participated in a BOS meeting where this was addressed for several hours

Contacted my BOS and spoke with him several times about it... he agreed of the record this is occuring and he is also concerned... State of California is resisting efforts to investigate by county.

Submitted water samples for the water sources taken from my ranch to the county and testing facility. Created log of what appears to be environmental damage to my crops because of it

Created a photo log of spraying over my ranch

Learned about the reasons and evidence for this activity

Attended several community meetings on this

Listened to expert testimony from local residents (doctors scientists geo engineering engineer).. looked at the evidence provided as to their assertions.. lab reports, video footage, FOIA doucuments, leared Obama's stance on this. Looked at evidence from other states that this is occurring,

Read the toxicity reports.. read the MSDS sheets for chemicals used

Looked at geoengineering contractors and read their speals

Try to motivate others to look into this as well.. using forums such as this to educate people.

If Californians knew how they were being sprayed they would be demanding answers after they saw the risk vs rewards

Google geoengineering Shasta County.. make up your own mind

Or... just go drink another beer like you do.. which takes clean water
Wait.. except.. I dont drink... shoot....

What did you do about it?

Last edited by notmeofficer; 12-07-2014 at 08:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2014, 06:22 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,546,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
I think it noteworthy that even with the rain going in the clouds are being seeded almost non stop... as the clouds parted this morning you could see a checkerboard of che trails overhead ...

At what expense to the people of our community do we make water to supply others....?
Funny, I see those contrails even on sunny days. Could it be that they are a simply a result of jets flying at high altitudes?

Saw them in Europe, but much more so. They seemed to go from one airport to another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran66 View Post
So where I live in CA we got "only 20 inches of rain" last season. How does 20 inches compare with the yearly average in any given locale of AZ or NM?

Twenty inches would be pretty Fat.

This season is off to a roaring start. Over 10" so far with a heavy storm set to hit this Thursday. Normal is what we have had for the last 150 years. Dry years, wet years. AZ and NM are way drier than 85% of CA, yet not one questions living in those fair states due to drought.

What's up with the CA bashing?

Last edited by Mr5150; 12-07-2014 at 06:34 PM..

Old 12-07-2014, 06:30 PM

18,813 posts, read 32,505,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I live on a beautiful, forested mountain...
Gorgeous and I like the green font - very foresty.

So, you won't go out by a tsunami. What natural catastrophe could take you out? Maybe a widow-maker? Doing any tree topping lately?

If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Old 12-07-2014, 06:31 PM

And back to the topic of drought, it is raining cows and elephants right now in CC!

Old 12-07-2014, 06:56 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
Gorgeous and I like the green font - very foresty.

So, you won't go out by a tsunami. What natural catastrophe could take you out? Maybe a widow-maker? Doing any tree topping lately?

If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
I don't top any trees here. I cut some for firewood. At times for select cut purposes.

My friend Big Feets hears it...

I've happily lived here almost 6 lustrum. The forest, pond, flying, & mountain critters are my friends.....

Last edited by Hawk J; 12-07-2014 at 07:05 PM..

Old 12-07-2014, 07:21 PM

[quote=Mr5150;37554630]Funny, I see those contrails even on sunny days. Could it be that they are a simply a result of jets flying at high altitudes?

Saw them in Europe, but much more so. They seemed to go from one airport to another.

Every country is using geo-engineering.. and every military has used it since the fifties

Horizon to horizon chem-trails are not contrails.. a contrail disperses fairly rapidly.. chem-trails are full of metal and polymers that do not.. they are formulated that way. They dont spray just for water.. they spray to create cloud cover. (and for military applications over battlefields.. control the weather control the war)

Shasta gets heavily dosed because we supply California its water.. but it occurs everywhere pretty much in the US now.. most people dont know or care... and there is so much disinformation out there no one knows whats accurate....

Except..here we see whats in the water through independent tests.. we see the indicator species affected,, we see the crop damage.. hail.. rain in buckets,, rain in the middle of the summer (associated with a wildfire).. anomalies that are not scientifically explained otherwise... at least not satisfactorily to me.

Look at the mountain of evidence from this link.. start doing your own research.. dont believe anyone.. believe your own eyes... Ive personally seen planes ,loaded and spraying.. Ive been up close in a helicopter seeing it... get past the tinfoil wearing idiots.. listen to the science...

Geoengineering Investigation Demanded By Numerous Experts » Geoengineering Investigation Demanded By Numerous Experts | Geoengineering Watch

By the way a huge proponent and financial backer of this is Bill gates.. dont believe me.. do your own research

This certainly is impacting my desire to stay here because of drought and what is being done to all of us..

Old 12-07-2014, 07:37 PM

Yeesh, between the pot farmers, the alcoholics and the supposed cloud-seeding, I think you should definitely move away. I really don't get why you stay.

Old 12-07-2014, 11:53 PM

2,634 posts, read 3,693,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
Funny, I see those contrails even on sunny days. Could it be that they are a simply a result of jets flying at high altitudes?

So where I live in CA we got "only 20 inches of rain" last season. How does 20 inches compare with the yearly average in any given locale of AZ or NM?

Twenty inches would be pretty Fat.

This season is off to a roaring start. Over 10" so far with a heavy storm set to hit this Thursday. Normal is what we have had for the last 150 years. Dry years, wet years. AZ and NM are way drier than 85% of CA, yet not one questions living in those fair states due to drought.

What's up with the CA bashing?
I showed you, with that link, that CA is in worse drought than NM and AZ. Show me that it isn't. NM got so much rain this summer that at one point we were 200% above normal and DT Albuquerque flooded. We got so much rain this summer that CA was begging us to send it some. But it will take a lot more than one wet summer to pull us out of our drought.

And when are facts 'bashing'? I am not accusing you of 'bashing' NM and Arizona. Facts are facts. The SW is having a long, scary drought.

And yes, where you live you are getting rain. But the vast majority of CA is in exceptional drought. Here -- I'll show you again.

http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/

If you can't understand The US Drought Monitor, I'll be glad to explain it to you.

Old 12-08-2014, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
Yeesh, between the pot farmers, the alcoholics and the supposed cloud-seeding, I think you should definitely move away. I really don't get why you stay.
Perhaps you might consider staying in the theatre of fact instead of adding nothing to this thread

If people want to learn about our drought state there is a mountain of statistical evidence available

Can you comprehend what it means pumping water out of the aquifer under our state equaling that of the body of water of lake Shasta in one year? Do you understand the unsustainability of that practice?

My crop was entirely converted to drip and micro spray this year at great expense... next year we may not plant.. that means the organic produce we put into the pipeline or the reduction of food we produce for ourselves may be gone thus increasing demand .

We supply much of the nations fruits and veggies in the winter months... whoa..well we used to..now that food is coming from mexico and china... which I refuse to eat.. do you like you 3.00 pepper or 1.50 apple?... its all about water...
And since you don't like snow... don't worry.. glaciers that hadn't been visible on shasta before were seen this year ... but don't worry just keep turning on your redding tap..
Maybe you like metal with your water ?

Growing pot or brewing alcohol does not equate to making food .. the first two can increase water usage but don't support life...food.. um..necessity

Look up wake up...make your own decision ...waste it and there will be no life... add in the flood of new border people where is the resource going to come from ... 95 percent of fresh water is contaminated to some degree... yum.. drink up...
Or... do something positive other than occupying space

Old 12-08-2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Perhaps you might consider staying in the theatre of fact instead of adding nothing to this thread

If people want to learn about our drought state there is a mountain of statistical evidence available

Can you comprehend what it means pumping water out of the aquifer under our state equaling that of the body of water of lake Shasta in one year? Do you understand the unsustainability of that practice?

My crop was entirely converted to drip and micro spray this year at great expense... next year we may not plant.. that means the organic produce we put into the pipeline or the reduction of food we produce for ourselves may be gone thus increasing demand .

We supply much of the nations fruits and veggies in the winter months... whoa..well we used to..now that food is coming from mexico and china... which I refuse to eat.. do you like you 3.00 pepper or 1.50 apple?... its all about water...
And since you don't like snow... don't worry.. glaciers that hadn't been visible on shasta before were seen this year ... but don't worry just keep turning on your redding tap..
Maybe you like metal with your water ?

Growing pot or brewing alcohol does not equate to making food .. the first two can increase water usage but don't support life...food.. um..necessity

Look up wake up...make your own decision ...waste it and there will be no life... add in the flood of new border people where is the resource going to come from ... 95 percent of fresh water is contaminated to some degree... yum.. drink up...
Or... do something positive other than occupying space
I suggest anger management. Although it won't likely cure fanaticism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California