Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 02:38 AM

37 posts, read 52,445 times

Advertisements

San Francisco is by far the best city to live in the country, but it's the most expensive too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2014, 08:31 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,867,365 times
* California City
* Boron
* Baker
* Bakersfield
* Visalia
* Brawley
* El Centro
* Needles
* Victorville
* San Bernardino
* Cima
* Nipton

Old 12-27-2014, 10:13 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieModan View Post
San Francisco is by far the best city to live in the country, but it's the most expensive too.
Folks from a lot of other over-rated cities, like Miami, Las Vegas, and New Yawk all say much the same thing.

Old 12-27-2014, 11:02 PM

13 posts, read 14,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltrazGSD View Post
Are you seriously working on your Master's degree with grammar like that? Like a PP, I would have sworn English wasn't your first language. It's not just the grammar, but the way you word sentences is off. I don't believe it!
As I already explained in a different post, English is my first and only language. Sorry if I offend people who are very anal over my grammar, wording, and structuring of my sentences. Like I mention before in a different post, I was very exhausted at four in the early morning typing. I shouldn't have to explain myself when it come to the internet. All of "GOD"S" creation knows that in this internet-technology driven generation that society fails irrefutably at using formal grammar online. I'm no exception to that. So don't try to depreciate my success of working towards a masters.

Beside that, there is no way of going back and editing the original post and I was not going back through all the steps of creating grammatically correct thread. So, DEAL WITH IT!!!

Old 12-27-2014, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieModan View Post
From the Californians that I have had the opportunity to converse with in person, I was told that it is expensive to buy but fairly reasonable to rent. In addition one of the California native was originally from Delaware and said that rental prices in Delaware for the most part rivals California.

Old 12-27-2014, 11:30 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canceil View Post
From the Californians that I have had the opportunity to converse with in person, I was told that it is expensive to buy but fairly reasonable to rent. In addition one of the California native was originally from Delaware and said that rental prices in Delaware for the most part rivals California.
Generally speaking, in California if you are in an area where housing prices are high, it will be expensive to rent too. For example, San Francisco median home price is slightly under 1 million, average rent for a 1 bdrm apt is around $3500.

Old 12-28-2014, 12:58 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:

Beside that, there is no way of going back and editing the original post and I was not going back through all the steps of creating grammatically correct thread. So, DEAL WITH IT!!!
lol

Old 12-28-2014, 10:00 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Quote:
As I already explained in a different post, English is my first and only language. Sorry if I offend people who are very anal over my grammar, wording, and structuring of my sentences. Like I mention before in a different post, I was very exhausted at four in the early morning typing. I shouldn't have to explain myself when it come to the internet. All of "GOD"S" creation knows that in this internet-technology driven generation that society fails irrefutably at using formal grammar online. I'm no exception to that. So don't try to depreciate my success of working towards a masters.

So in other words, to hell with what anyone else thinks, 'cuz you feel "entitled"! Hey, then you should fit in with Cali culture just fine (lol)!!

Old 12-28-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
So in other words, to hell with what anyone else thinks, 'cuz you feel "entitled"! Hey, then you should fit in with Cali culture just fine (lol)!!
I am a conceited, conspicuous, bastard XD . I have no shame in it either. I don't care what type of opinions of me form in peoples mind. I'm at a point in my life where it's my time to be selfish and egocentric. I really do only think about myself now a days. Reason why I need a change in my life 'cuz I'm done helping others put the pieces of their ruined life together.

Old 12-28-2014, 10:31 AM

21,737 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Quote:
Hi,

I am a 24 year old male living on the eastcoast
Quote:
I'm at a point in my life where it's my time to be selfish and egocentric. I really do only think about myself now a days.
"Time to be selfish and egocentric ... Only think about myself." Uh, that would be a person's childhood years. Which, at 24, one would have just started to leave behind. But, no matter. Not interested in picking on you. Just color me amused. Hope you enjoy what's coming next - wherever you find to encamp yourself next. Lmao. Thanks for the humor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California