U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2015, 01:36 PM

337 posts, read 302,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Most Mexicans coming here illegally are coming here for economic gain at the expense of the U.S .taxpayer. They have no right to a better life while stealing American jobs, taxes and resources. Their total existence here is based on lies and cheating. They steal ID's from Americans to work or work under the table committing tax evasion. These are both felonies. They are a burden to our society not a benefit. The only ones benefiting from them are the greedy employers who hire than while the rest of us pay through the nose in so many ways. Let's not confuse them with refugees, ok? That's way it is? I have more faith in humanity than you do. Most people won't break laws to get what they want while taking from others to get it. Just because Mexico is at our southern border doesn't justify so many of their citizens coming here illegally either. They even enjoy the highest quotas for legal immigration into our country. We need to diversify our immigration numbers because they colonizing rather than assimilating.

Again, what's with the Whitenezia remark? What does skin color or race have to do with it? It sure sounds like you are pulling the race card to me. By the way, we aren't talking about "immigrants" Mexican or otherwise. This is about illegal aliens.
Most people are against illegal immigration here from whichever country. So what are you arguing for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 02:34 PM

10,329 posts, read 6,380,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crouching_tiger View Post
Most people are against illegal immigration here from whichever country. So what are you arguing for?
Habit.

Old 07-13-2015, 04:10 PM

31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crouching_tiger View Post
Trying to get through to those who are making excuses for them. I wasn't replying to you. You got a problem with that?

Old 07-13-2015, 05:06 PM

10,329 posts, read 6,380,949 times
^^^ Shots fired.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:07 PM

163 posts, read 182,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Most Mexicans coming here illegally are coming here for economic gain at the expense of the U.S .taxpayer. They have no right to a better life while stealing American jobs, taxes and resources. Their total existence here is based on lies and cheating. They steal ID's from Americans to work or work under the table committing tax evasion. These are both felonies. They are a burden to our society not a benefit. The only ones benefiting from them are the greedy employers who hire than while the rest of us pay through the nose in so many ways. Let's not confuse them with refugees, ok? That's way it is? I have more faith in humanity than you do. Most people won't break laws to get what they want while taking from others to get it. Just because Mexico is at our southern border doesn't justify so many of their citizens coming here illegally either. They even enjoy the highest quotas for legal immigration into our country. We need to diversify our immigration numbers because they colonizing rather than assimilating.

Again, what's with the Whitenezia remark? What does skin color or race have to do with it? It sure sounds like you are pulling the race card to me. By the way, we aren't talking about "immigrants" Mexican or otherwise. This is about illegal aliens.
If China was right beside United States then it would be majority Chinese.
If Philippines was right beside United States then it would be mostly Filipino.
If Czech republic were right beside United States then it would be mostly Czech.

Happy? No it's not about race. It's about proximity, geography and opportunity. You were complaining about how Mexicans are "majority" immigrants.

Again, I'm against illegal immigration by Mexicans, Chinese, Russians, Thais, Filipinos, etc. Again, I did my share of paperwork, paid my fingerprinting and application dues, got scrutinized and interviewed - - why should those who crossed the border have it easy peasy?

Old 07-14-2015, 05:35 AM

31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayDiva View Post
If Czech republic were right beside United States then it would be mostly Czech.

Happy? No it's not about race. It's about proximity, geography and opportunity. You were complaining about how Mexicans are "majority" immigrants.

Again, I'm against illegal immigration by Mexicans, Chinese, Russians, Thais, Filipinos, etc. Again, I did my share of paperwork, paid my fingerprinting and application dues, got scrutinized and interviewed - - why should those who crossed the border have it easy peasy?
It's no excuse to allow more Mexicans in here legally than any other nationality though especially when you factor in the number here illegally also. In case you don't know it there is such a thing as planes and boats these days. A potential legal immigrant doesn't have to live in a country near by to get here.

Old 07-15-2015, 12:20 PM

250 posts, read 142,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayDiva View Post

This bit is true. The border is the only place I can think of where the 1st and 3rd world meet. Maybe the border of Yemen and Saudi Arabia?

Old 07-15-2015, 02:00 PM

1,732 posts, read 1,839,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffleiron1968 View Post
This bit is true. The border is the only place I can think of where the 1st and 3rd world meet. Maybe the border of Yemen and Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia has wealth from oil but it's not a first world country. They are savages who practice polygamy, behead people, and are the number one sponsor terrorism in the region.

Old 07-15-2015, 02:46 PM

250 posts, read 142,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
Saudi Arabia has wealth from oil but it's not a first world country. They are savages who practice polygamy, behead people, and are the number one sponsor terrorism in the region.
It is a 1st world country. It has a high HDI and a per capita income of over $20,000.

Old 07-15-2015, 03:01 PM

1,732 posts, read 1,839,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffleiron1968 View Post
It is a 1st world country. It has a high HDI and a per capita income of over $20,000.
Yes, but only because of oil. Other than that Saudis are primitive low IQ savages. Iranians and Levantine Arabs look down on them. Saudis are very cruel, sadistic, and physically repulsive people. The entire economy is based on slave labor from South Asia. They kidnap young girls from the war in Syria and Iraq as sex slaves. Just about the worst people in the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or