Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 01:47 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,076,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californiasucks View Post
Thank GOD I'm leaving this toilet of a state in 3 weeks from now.

Rot in hell, the entire lot of you.
Good riddance. And don't think about coming back. We all know you'll miss Cali.

Where are you moving to BTW? Texas?

Old 07-09-2015, 01:53 PM

337 posts, read 405,862 times
Quote:
Oh gee, look what I have started.

/blush

So let's address "tail between legs", shall we?

I made my first million by the time I was 30. And you?

So as far as "tail between the legs".....what's your net worth? As stated in my original post, I have already "made it" in life. I'm coming from an authoritative perspective here, whereas you're just mucking about with the rest of the plebs.

I WILLFULLY moved from Newport to the container city that I live in now. I had to experience a quote unquote "normal" city in Orange County in order to make my assessment of this area.

How long have you been in this state for? Probably not as long as me. Anything post 1975, and gtfo of this thread.

Southern California is a total toilet. MAYBE Nor Cal is ok....I have heard unsubstantiated rumors that certain parts of Nor. Cal are still ok.....but definitely not the sanctuary city of San Francisco where the city politicians are responsible for the death of that white lady who was killed by an illegal (they basically let him out of jail for free because otherwise "dat's raycis"). But Nor. Cal still has high state taxes and the government is still anti-business.

But I digress...

I love how you people play the race card, time and time again. Disagree with the Latrino infestation in California? DAT'S RAYCIS!!!

Do you people sing any other songs besides "DAT'S RAYCIS!!"?

Probably not, because you have been conditioned to think this way throughout your entire life.

These "city data" forums will not be around in 20-30 years from now....but on the off chance they are, I'd like to make every single person in this thread a bet:

I will bet anyone of you $10,000 that the following will happen in California in 20-30 years from now:

My prediction:

California will turn into a 3rd world toilet, akin to any given "hispanic majority" country in Central/South America or Mexico. The large majority of whites who stay here will inter-breed (and the offspring of "hispanic and white" will most definitely not be "white") and the "culture" (being that most whites have "white flight" out of this area) will be primarily "Hispanic" or thereabouts.

You will see increased crime, and a general lowered quality of life. Not to mention the property values will drop....with few exceptions (Newport, Beverly Hills, Palos Verdes, places like that with the "old money"). But "old money" is old for a reason, and once the boomers all die off (due to natural causes), pretty sure their children will be selling the property.

If anyone of you responds to this post, it means that you take me up on my bet. If I can, I will collect my money from you.

Mark my words: Once those of us with intelligence, money, class and culture leave this toilet of a state, good luck with the liberal wet dream that follows in our wake LOL.

Lemme know how it works out for y'all?

In fact, if the "3rd world" thing happens sooner than I predict....let's say 5-10 years from now, I will record a video of myself celebrating and dancing the Irish *** and post it to YouTube. Will send you guys the link. Fair warning: I'm Polish/German descent so not sure how to dance the Irish ***, but I will give it my best shot.

Wow I was initially joking but looks like you really do espouse white supremacist/ neo nazi beliefs. I am 100% sure you are relocating to Montana now.

Old 07-09-2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognitoe View Post
Good riddance. And don't think about coming back. We all know you'll miss Cali.

Where are you moving to BTW? Texas?
Nope pretty sure Montana. Texas has too many Latinos for his liking.

Old 07-09-2015, 01:55 PM

21,736 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Quote:
Oh gee, look what I have started.

/blush

So let's address "tail between legs", shall we?

I made my first million by the time I was 30. And you?

So as far as "tail between the legs".....what's your net worth? As stated in my original post, I have already "made it" in life. I'm coming from an authoritative perspective here, whereas you're just mucking about with the rest of the plebs.

I WILLFULLY moved from Newport to the container city that I live in now. I had to experience a quote unquote "normal" city in Orange County in order to make my assessment of this area.

How long have you been in this state for? Probably not as long as me. Anything post 1975, and gtfo of this thread.

Southern California is a total toilet. MAYBE Nor Cal is ok....I have heard unsubstantiated rumors that certain parts of Nor. Cal are still ok.....but definitely not the sanctuary city of San Francisco where the city politicians are responsible for the death of that white lady who was killed by an illegal (they basically let him out of jail for free because otherwise "dat's raycis"). But Nor. Cal still has high state taxes and the government is still anti-business.

But I digress...

I love how you people play the race card, time and time again. Disagree with the Latrino infestation in California? DAT'S RAYCIS!!!

Do you people sing any other songs besides "DAT'S RAYCIS!!"?

Probably not, because you have been conditioned to think this way throughout your entire life.

These "city data" forums will not be around in 20-30 years from now....but on the off chance they are, I'd like to make every single person in this thread a bet:

I will bet anyone of you $10,000 that the following will happen in California in 20-30 years from now:

My prediction:

California will turn into a 3rd world toilet, akin to any given "hispanic majority" country in Central/South America or Mexico. The large majority of whites who stay here will inter-breed (and the offspring of "hispanic and white" will most definitely not be "white") and the "culture" (being that most whites have "white flight" out of this area) will be primarily "Hispanic" or thereabouts.

You will see increased crime, and a general lowered quality of life. Not to mention the property values will drop....with few exceptions (Newport, Beverly Hills, Palos Verdes, places like that with the "old money"). But "old money" is old for a reason, and once the boomers all die off (due to natural causes), pretty sure their children will be selling the property.

If anyone of you responds to this post, it means that you take me up on my bet. If I can, I will collect my money from you.

Mark my words: Once those of us with intelligence, money, class and culture leave this toilet of a state, good luck with the liberal wet dream that follows in our wake LOL.

Lemme know how it works out for y'all?

In fact, if the "3rd world" thing happens sooner than I predict....let's say 5-10 years from now, I will record a video of myself celebrating and dancing the Irish *** and post it to YouTube. Will send you guys the link. Fair warning: I'm Polish/German descent so not sure how to dance the Irish ***, but I will give it my best shot.

Oh yeah. So typical for self-made millionaires to not only be angry at the world around them but to also spend their free time chatting it up with a bunch of anonymous knuckleheads on Internet forums.

Old 07-09-2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomkz View Post
You're much easier to play than I thought.

Thanks for the free sources, my sister didn't want to find any and neither did I. Keep on linking, these are golden. Also pick a few satire links too so that way I know if she actually reads them.
Yeah, because it's so much work to type a couple keywords into Google.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:00 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,076,568 times
Hopefully, ur not moving to Tennessee?

America's Most Dangerous States, Based On Law Street's Analysis Of FBI Crime Statistics

Interesting. Tennessee, (70%) White is #1 an the most Dangerous States to live in. CA, one of the most diverse States, isn't even in the top 10.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:11 PM

491 posts, read 324,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crouching_tiger View Post
I find all this white whining hilarious. White race will never die out instead I predict in about 100 years everyone will be white.

How you may ask? With advances in genetic engineering and biotechnology, you will be able to design babies with whatever characteristics you want. Many people including asians, blacks, latinos will go in for a 6"2' tall, blonde, blue haired boy/girl with super good looks- your archetypal nordic "Aryan" caucasian features. Think Dolph Lundgren or Elin Nordegren.

We are headed for that Dystopian future whether you like it or not and Hitler's dream will be realized - so yeah white people stop worrying. In about a 100 years or so everyone will be the perfect embodiment of white and everyone will look exactly the same and "beautiful" so racism based on a completely inane characteristic such as looks ( a very primitive animal behaviour I might add) will die out.

Too much TV for you.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:24 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,171,221 times
Quote:
Slavery was 150 years ago and soon everyone will be dead who lived under Jim Crow. It is time.
Jim Crow laws were in effect in the 1960s. We're about 60 years away from "everyone being dead" who lived under Jim Crow -- maybe even longer.

"In 1967, 17 Southern states (all the former slave states plus Oklahoma) still enforced laws prohibiting marriage between whites and non-whites. Maryland repealed its law in response to the start of the proceedings at the Supreme Court. After the ruling of the Supreme Court, the remaining laws were no longer in effect. Nonetheless, it took South Carolina until 1998 and Alabama until 2000 to officially amend their states' constitutions to remove language prohibiting miscegenation. In the respective referendums, 62% of voters in South Carolina and 59% of voters in Alabama voted to remove these laws." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-m..._United_States

Old 07-09-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Jim Crow laws were in effect in the 1960s. We're about 60 years away from "everyone being dead" who lived under Jim Crow -- maybe even longer.

"In 1967, 17 Southern states (all the former slave states plus Oklahoma) still enforced laws prohibiting marriage between whites and non-whites. Maryland repealed its law in response to the start of the proceedings at the Supreme Court. After the ruling of the Supreme Court, the remaining laws were no longer in effect. Nonetheless, it took South Carolina until 1998 and Alabama until 2000 to officially amend their states' constitutions to remove language prohibiting miscegenation. In the respective referendums, 62% of voters in South Carolina and 59% of voters in Alabama voted to remove these laws." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-m..._United_States

Exactly if you think racism died with slavery, you are severely deluded. In fact racism saw a huge resurgence after civil war with the KKK, hangings etc. becoming more popular. This was happening well into the 50s and 60s; blacks are essentially suffered from a holocaust like situation for upto very recent times. Obviously living under such conditions will mentally ********* up real bad as well not to mention the economic damage.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
A lot of blacks hate blacks, is that racism too?
Blacks do not hate their race. They may as individuals hate other black individuals. But their race, no. Racism is when a person of one race hates or thinks another race is inferior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California