Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 09:53 AM

78 posts, read 139,448 times

Advertisements

If anyone thinks the legal system and law enforcement is protecting the public and kids from the sickest among us, think again.

I discovered my landlord is a sex offender, he molested kids under the age of 14 years old. This pedophile was 46 years of age when arrested and he is now 51. He was first caught at 46.

FACT: 46 year old men do not suddenly start molesting kids and stop at 51.

FACT: Pedophiles will murder their victims to avoid being caught.

This creep is allowed by law to fly under the radar as one of the most dangerous in society. As a landlord he has access to families with children in a position of authority. He has the keys to renters living space and access to their personal information.

If you think you can find all the dangerous sex offenders on websites designed to make you aware and protect your family, think again.

This is a colossal FAILURE of the legal system and law enforcement to protect the citizens of their communities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2015, 10:05 AM

1,334 posts, read 1,660,692 times
But what does this have to do with CA?

Old 09-21-2015, 10:15 AM

78 posts, read 139,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by semispherical View Post
You tell me.

Old 09-21-2015, 10:26 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,245,648 times
Quote:
Good question plus does anyone really think this is a new problem? There have been sexual pedifiles for years, as long as the earth has been here. It is not going to change, but, at least we now have a way to identify some of them.

Old 09-21-2015, 10:26 AM

2,645 posts, read 3,311,834 times
This post lacks so many essential details there's not much to provide a legitimate opinion on. But don't worry, once all the conservative California haters have eaten their Fruit Loops and gotten their kids to help them log onto the internet, they'll be all over this like flies on poop.

Old 09-21-2015, 01:05 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,344,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriBee62 View Post
This post lacks so many essential details there's not much to provide a legitimate opinion on. But don't worry, once all the conservative California haters have eaten their Fruit Loops and gotten their kids to help them log onto the internet, they'll be all over this like flies on poop.
I do so love it when the well-indoctrinated zealots rush into partisan mewling at the first opportunity.

I spent my last 10 years as a political and legislative analyst for the state working in the policy area of forensic mental health under three governors, two of them Republicans. In that time my main concentration was on keeping mentally disordered sex offenders, sexually violent predators and others off the streets if possible and well-controlled when not.

Our primary opponents in those endeavors were the ACLU, Protection and Advocacy, Inc. and other groups opposed to the strictures we were attempting to put into law as well as Democrat members of both houses of the Legislature. None of those could be considered conservative by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, after listening to them in policy committee hearings you'd swear they'd never met a pedophile they didn't want living next door to them and their children.

But perhaps they'd skipped their granola and soy milk that morning.

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 09-21-2015 at 02:33 PM..

Old 09-21-2015, 02:17 PM

3,981 posts, read 8,957,905 times
Why isn't he listed on the Megan's Law website? If he is indeed a child molester/pedophile and has been convicted of a crime, then his photo and address should be on the site.

Old 09-21-2015, 02:33 PM

3,477 posts, read 6,472,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoToSTL View Post
You tell me.
No, you tell us. While you've got a situation for concern on your hands it doesn't have anything to do with the California forum. You could make sure he's on the registry for sex offenders (he would have to be to be in compliance with whatever parole he's on). If that's not enough voice your concerns to local law enforcement or city government. It is an usual situation to be a sex offender and yet own an apartment building where you can't discriminate about who you rent to (families with children). By own and managing such a building he can potentially come in contact with children (which would violate his parole).

Old 09-21-2015, 04:25 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,484,340 times
Quote:
If anyone thinks the legal system and law enforcement is protecting the public and kids from the sickest among us, think again.

I discovered my landlord is a sex offender, he molested kids under the age of 14 years old. This pedophile was 46 years of age when arrested and he is now 51. He was first caught at 46.

FACT: 46 year old men do not suddenly start molesting kids and stop at 51.

FACT: Pedophiles will murder their victims to avoid being caught.

This creep is allowed by law to fly under the radar as one of the most dangerous in society. As a landlord he has access to families with children in a position of authority. He has the keys to renters living space and access to their personal information.

If you think you can find all the dangerous sex offenders on websites designed to make you aware and protect your family, think again.

This is a colossal FAILURE of the legal system and law enforcement to protect the citizens of their communities.
Quote:
Quote:
You tell me.
As if this is only an issue in CA

My guess is the OP thinks this is a problem unique to our fair state.

Old 09-21-2015, 05:04 PM

2,436 posts, read 2,780,073 times
Wrong forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California