Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2015, 10:16 AM

13 posts, read 21,140 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have a trick to getting a live person at the SDI office? Not unemployment, but SDI?

A friend of mine has been calling and calling and calling and cannot get through. I know there's tricks to UI, but I'm trying to find one for SDI. This is maddening. Thank you.

Old 12-30-2015, 03:10 PM

1,963 posts, read 3,022,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiJax View Post
Clearly you lack reading comprehension. I asked for tips or tricks to GETTING THROUGH TO THEM, I didn't ask for the phone number. But thanks for being an ass anyway.
I thought you would be able to figure it out on your own, but I guess not.

1) click on the link
2) go down to the link "SDI Automated Phone Information System" and click on it
3) the menu tree for the system is listed in detail
4) read thru the list to see if the issue/result being searched for is listed

If that doesn't help use the USPS to send a letter to make the request, and have them contract your friend directly.

Old 12-31-2015, 03:59 PM

Knowing the phone tree is useful, I don't get why you don't see that.

Secondly, I was serious about using USPS to send a letter to make the request, and have them contract your friend directly. In the 21st century, sometimes we forget about the 'old' stuff that works. If he's been trying for weeks to get somebody on the phone, wouldn't a letter that might take a week to get an answer seem like a good idea? THAT is my 'tip or trick to get through to them'.

Old 01-05-2016, 01:12 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,366,152 times
This link will give you a method to get a live person at SDI.

SDI Payment Status "Qualification" & how to get a live ...

eddsucks.com/sdi-payment-status-qualification-how-to-get-a-live-person...

Last edited by janellen; 01-05-2016 at 01:43 PM..

Old 01-07-2016, 05:42 PM

And I wasn't going to say anything, but for future reference IF you had gone directly to google.com and typed in the search 'live person at the SDI office' (the exact wording from your very first post), you would have found these links on the very first page (I didn't bother looking at any of the following pages, or even the entire first page as the beginning of the first page underscores my point) :

SDI Payment Status "Qualification" & how to get a live person on the phone - EDDsucks.com

California EDD Phone Always "Busy" - Page 2

The first one is the one posted here a couple of days ago, the second one has a different 'trick'.

Had you asked google first, you would have had your answer 4 weeks ago ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: