Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 12:42 PM

2 posts, read 1,727 times

Advertisements

So I'm trying to find this guy I met on November 29th 2015 at the LAX airport. We boarded the Delta flight to Raleigh-Durham 11pm and were seated next to each other. We had a conversation throughout the entire red eye flight and in the end when we said good bye, I never asked for his name. And just recently (yesterday dec. 16th) I had a connection delta flight from Charlotte Nc to Minneapolis-St paul Minnesota to LAX. Surprisingly he had boarded that flight from Minneapolis to LAX too! I was waiting for my luggage and I was too busy catching up with my parents that i didn't realize it was him. I kept starring at him, because I wasn't sure if it were him or not but after he claimed his baggage and left, I realized that it was him after noticing a lot of the things he had with him. I have a lot of details about him and I would really like some help in finding him. He seemed like a great guy and it will bother me forever in not knowing his name and I would also like to grab some coffee with him. Luckily my mom took a pic of my dad and I and he's in the background. So that could be helpful too. Anyways so I know he lives in Valencia, ca. He is a pharmacist tech I think for cvs pharmacy but I may be wrong since its been awhile. He graduated from UC Santa Barbara in 2012 or 2013. He is 24/25ish. Black hair, brown eyes, light skinned, and facial hair. No taller than 5'10 I think. He had a tattoo of a cross on his left forearm. His parents and younger brother live in Holy Springs, Raleigh, NC. And he was going to be traveling back and forth for three months for grad school interviews in North Carolina. Please help me or if there is any way I can find him. I would really like to meet him again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2015, 01:47 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,111,073 times
Youve been watching to many serendipitous movies! He's either gay, married or in a LTR....

Old 12-17-2015, 02:15 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,740,991 times
Ah, what we'll do for love. No shame in it but i don't think city data forum is your best bet.
If you know that he graduated from UC Santa Barbara and know it was one of those two years, i'd start there.
Good luck.

Old 12-17-2015, 02:34 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,384,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sram123 View Post
So I'm trying to find this guy I met on November 29th 2015 at the LAX airport. We boarded the Delta flight to Raleigh-Durham 11pm and were seated next to each other. We had a conversation throughout the entire red eye flight and in the end when we said good bye, I never asked for his name. And just recently (yesterday dec. 16th) I had a connection delta flight from Charlotte Nc to Minneapolis-St paul Minnesota to LAX. Surprisingly he had boarded that flight from Minneapolis to LAX too! I was waiting for my luggage and I was too busy catching up with my parents that i didn't realize it was him. I kept starring at him, because I wasn't sure if it were him or not but after he claimed his baggage and left, I realized that it was him after noticing a lot of the things he had with him. I have a lot of details about him and I would really like some help in finding him. He seemed like a great guy and it will bother me forever in not knowing his name and I would also like to grab some coffee with him. Luckily my mom took a pic of my dad and I and he's in the background. So that could be helpful too. Anyways so I know he lives in Valencia, ca. He is a pharmacist tech I think for cvs pharmacy but I may be wrong since its been awhile. He graduated from UC Santa Barbara in 2012 or 2013. He is 24/25ish. Black hair, brown eyes, light skinned, and facial hair. No taller than 5'10 I think. He had a tattoo of a cross on his left forearm. His parents and younger brother live in Holy Springs, Raleigh, NC. And he was going to be traveling back and forth for three months for grad school interviews in North Carolina. Please help me or if there is any way I can find him. I would really like to meet him again.
Try calling the CVS' starting in Valencia.

You should be able to get a class list from UC Santa Barbara and that would help.

Old 12-17-2015, 03:18 PM

21,725 posts, read 16,327,107 times
This thread is reminiscient of how Jim Rockford used to find missing persons.

Old 12-17-2015, 03:39 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,384,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
This thread is reminiscient of how Jim Rockford used to find missing persons.
And now he is missing.

Old 12-17-2015, 05:58 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,538,654 times
Note to self: next time I meet an interesting guy, I will get his name and number. Life lesson learned!

Old 12-17-2015, 11:06 PM

18,813 posts, read 32,480,254 times
Note to self: next time I sit next to someone on a flight, don't share personal details in case they're a psycho stalker who will try to track me down.

Old 12-17-2015, 11:17 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,624,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sram123 View Post
How on earth do you talk to someone for an entire cross country flight, know all these details about them, and neither one of you bothered to introduce yourselves?

Learn this "Hi, I'm Sram123"

Old 12-17-2015, 11:22 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,007,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
Note to self: next time I sit next to someone on a flight, don't share personal details in case they're a psycho stalker who will try to track me down.
You haven't really lived until you've had at least one psycho stalker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California