Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 01:26 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,395,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
my thought exactly. People leave and people come back for all kinds of reasons. No one needs an excuse for their actions. We left Ca for a lot of reasons, one being politics, but not only for that reason. So OP, what are you trying to say?
I left and can afford CA, so no hard feelings.

I post at times even recommending some people move to CA when it fits their needs and financial situation. BUT I do not praise CA as a paradise, though I love the beauty of the State where I was born and raised. I post what is true plus at times my own feelings so others get to see all sides of an issue, not just one.

Those who can't handle truth or opposing views then attack the person. This is known as an ad hominum attack and shows they have no real answers.

Then at times I post just for fun, including even disagreeing with a person who I like and agree with many times as no one is perfect and at times I stand corrected as well. But I will post especially to those with no real comprehension and who will bash anyone who disagrees with them about anything. Their responses can be funny.

Old 06-02-2018, 02:25 PM

26,727 posts, read 26,806,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightlysparrow View Post
I understand what OP is trying to say. I wouldn't limit it to Arizona, though, as I've noticed that many expats apparently find that their current state and city forums are slow and boring compared to the CA forums. They keep returning to the CA forums for the stimulation, but since they've left, it kills them to post the positives of CA living.
You're right.
Ever considering leaving CA quietly, without making a big scene?
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California