Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will you vote on Prop 6?
Yes 50 61.73%
No 31 38.27%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 09:35 PM

1,203 posts, read 835,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
No, they judged the representative's wording that implied 30% would go to non-transportation projects like parks and rec, work programs, and agriculture programs to be false, but the 30% going to non-road repair is true.
Kaphawoman,

Just an FYI. Politifact is right up there with Snopes as far as credibility. Would you believe they ranked Hillary Clinton as the 2nd most honest politician, ROTFLMAO! In no way are they some end-all-be-all and have been known to be biased. And their Pulitzer Prize award is as big a joke as Obama's Nobel Peace Prize he got for doing nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2018, 01:01 AM

3,877 posts, read 3,895,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJonesIII View Post
Kaphawoman,

Just an FYI. Politifact is right up there with Snopes as far as credibility. Would you believe they ranked Hillary Clinton as the 2nd most honest politician, ROTFLMAO! In no way are they some end-all-be-all and have been known to be biased. And their Pulitzer Prize award is as big a joke as Obama's Nobel Peace Prize he got for doing nothing.
Whenever something doesn't fit ones agenda it's always false i'm deeply saddened that we've got to this pathetic place where everything that fits our agenda is good, and everything that doesnt is bad. Ignorance, and hatred is beyond bliss even in the great state of California I see... Facts will prevail through this pathetic nonsense I say.

Old 10-30-2018, 06:19 AM

1,203 posts, read 835,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Whenever something doesn't fit ones agenda it's always false i'm deeply saddened that we've got to this pathetic place where everything that fits our agenda is good, and everything that doesnt is bad. Ignorance, and hatred is beyond bliss even in the great state of California I see... Facts will prevail through this pathetic nonsense I say.
Yes, because if someone doesn't agree with the nonsense you're posting, they must have an agenda. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have no agenda.
Politifact did indeed make that comment and that is a fact (so I guess it prevails?). You know what else Politifact claimed as true? They said you could keep your own insurance plan under Obamacare (yeah I wish I were joking).

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...isting-system/

And what's even funnier is, they came back with this statement being the "lie of the year" in 2013;

Let me know if you want some more of Politifacts lies, I can go on and on with them.

Seriously?! And people use them to validate their ridiculous claims?!!! LOL!

No my friend, I have no agenda. These are indeed facts. Politifact is a joke!

Last edited by JJonesIII; 10-30-2018 at 06:54 AM..

Old 10-30-2018, 06:40 AM

21,734 posts, read 16,346,385 times
Politifact comparatively rated all candidates’ public campaign statements as to veracity. They did not rate their historical actions. Based solely on statements made during the campaigns, HRC had the fewest inaccuracies. That is not the same as judging her to be an “honest person” in any other way. It simply demonstrated how careful she was with what came out of her mouth on the campaign trail.

While Bernie Sanders and John Kasich were also well rated, and they as individuals would unquestionably rank among the very most honest politicians in their life dealings as well as statements - even they were not as careful with their words as HRC.

No, I am not an HRC fan by any remote stretch of imagination. I am a fan of factual honesty. Mischaracterizing Politifact’s rating is disingenuous.

Old 10-30-2018, 10:19 PM

18,813 posts, read 32,500,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
That scummy lib Xavier beccera tried to stop the repeal with the ballot wording- immoral thieves that see the tide is turning
The gas tax will be repealed this time or law suits will force it back on the ballot along with awful Xavier's recall
Prop. 6 leaders threaten recall campaign against California Atty. Gen. Xavier Becerra
Oh how silly. First of all, the ballots and voter information guides are put together by the Secretary of State's office, not the Attorney General.

Second, if they weren't losing, they'd be fine with the way it was put in the voter information guide. Why didn't they just sue right off the bat, eh?

Becerra has done such a good job, that there is no way he'd be recalled. Gray was recalled, because even Democrats didn't like him, for many different reasons.

Never happen with Becerra.

They're being whiney babies.

Old 10-30-2018, 11:06 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,181,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
Oh how silly. First of all, the ballots and voter information guides are put together by the Secretary of State's office, not the Attorney General.

Second, if they weren't losing, they'd be fine with the way it was put in the voter information guide. Why didn't they just sue right off the bat, eh?

Becerra has done such a good job, that there is no way he'd be recalled. Gray was recalled, because even Democrats didn't like him, for many different reasons.

Never happen with Becerra.

They're being whiney babies.
So what's your secret for telling the future? Tarot cards? Crystal ball? Whoever put that proposition on the ballot didn't even put that it's the gas recall. It's worded wrong and very deceiving to a lot of people. Law suits are expensive. Of course they're not doing a law suit now but if prop 6 dosn't pass it's game on! They got Newsome out Becerra would be next.

Nobody knows what's happening next Tuesday but only _____ (fill in the blank) would vote for higher taxes and more govt controlling us with shady politicians that think they can raise taxes without even a vote. Please deliver me from this madness..

Last edited by Finper; 10-31-2018 at 12:20 AM..

Old 10-31-2018, 08:00 AM

872 posts, read 595,761 times
This could mean a giant exposure of ALL the voter fraud going on, past and present and the blame for the indictments could all go onto the shoulders of becerra and brown and newsom etc...
Looks like fraud and collusion could sink them even if prop 6 passes....prop 6 could be part of a special ballot if it fails..
Jail time could also be considered.....
A recall of becerra is on the menu no matter what I'll bet... that's gonna really get interesting..

Old 10-31-2018, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
This could mean a giant exposure of ALL the voter fraud going on, past and present and the blame for the indictments could all go onto the shoulders of becerra and brown and newsom etc...
Looks like fraud and collusion could sink them even if prop 6 passes....prop 6 could be part of a special ballot if it fails..
Jail time could also be considered.....
A recall of becerra is on the menu no matter what I'll bet... that's gonna really get interesting..
What “voter fraud?” ... you mean the voter fraud uncovered by Qanon as taking place in pizza parlor basements?

Old 10-31-2018, 06:57 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,659,695 times
Hey Tulemutt, are you in favor of Prop 6?

Old 10-31-2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Hey Tulemutt, are you in favor of Prop 6?
Lol ... oh now you are interested in my opinion? I don’t believe it. Why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California