Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2018, 04:55 PM

21,737 posts, read 16,350,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
"...your clear preference for "white people"". I have no interest in moving to any white liberal neighborhood. It's White liberals/politicians that destroyed what was once a great state. Have a nice weekend, young lady.
I am an old white man in my 70’s

... and I didn’t suggest you move to a “white liberal neighborhood”. I suggest you will find what you are looking for in places that are predominantly white / conservative. Idaho. Mississippi. As two examples among many others.

As for the state having been “destroyed” ... ten’s of millions of people of all colors and ideological variations disagree with you ... apparently in far greater numbers than people who agree with you.

And there you have it: different strokes for different folks. One man’s “destroyed” is another man’s ideal environment.

Old 12-01-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
I was many years ago a baby. I was allowed to live. Now that I am alive here on the Earth, I have to say, I am thankful that my mom did not have an abortion.

Anyone here wish that their mom had chosen to abort?
Are you a product of rape or incest? Was your mother an alcoholic or drug addict? Were you born with a severe congenital disability? Were your parents abusive to you and incapable of love? Or incapable of feeding you?

If your mother had had an abortion you wouldn’t know that you hadn’t lived to be oan your fate or celebrate your success. It is a moot point.

Old 12-01-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
California is a ticking time bomb. Liberals have wiped out the state. Some think that we are between $1 trillion and $3 Trillion in debt, here in California. We have more homeless, more poor, more illegals than any other state.

San Francisco used to be a beautiful city to visit. It is a cesspool now. Liberals have destroyed it. Our soon to be Governor has destroyed it when he was running the city.

Commenting on your attachment to your post:

Realize that Illegals are not immigrants. They are people that have broken the law. We have a border and it is time to protect that border. Immigrants are people that have followed the rule of law. We are a nation of immigrants. I don't know anyone that is against immigration. I know a lot of people that are against people breaking the law and entering illegally.

Why is it that my wife's family came here legally. My great grandparents came her legally.
People have been saying the state is a “ticking time bomb” for a long time.

Debt is only meaningful in relation to income / revenue ... California is the world’s 5th strongest economy and entirely capable of paying its debts and positioned well to continue to do so. Our pension plan debt ratios are average among states ... while our revenue is vastly higher.

The state’s homeless and poor are a sad consequence of its success. These are people being left in the dust where they can’t compete at the level required ... I don’t know what solution you think conservatism has for them. Certainly not welfare support, eh? Would love to hear.

Immigrants? Illegals? Illegal population is down from historical highs when they were encouraged by conservative landowners to come as cheap labor. And as far as I’m concerned, all immigration can be turned away, legal and illegal.

But you think sanctuary status is the problem, no doubt. Sanctuary policies aren’t encouraging illegal arrivals. As most police chiefs agree, the policies just help law enforcement fight crime.

The bottom line to all this is: you think the solution lies in allowing a completely ideologically untethered, amoral, pathologically lying, cheating, narcissistic, sociopathic, moron to lead us out of darkness.

Your “values” are frickin hilarious.

Old 12-01-2018, 05:48 PM

3,272 posts, read 3,933,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
I am an old white man in my 70’s

Get off my lawn !!!

Old 12-01-2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
Get off my lawn !!!
Lol

No.

Old 12-01-2018, 06:51 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
The bottom line to all this is: you think the solution lies in allowing a completely ideologically untethered, amoral, pathologically lying, cheating, narcissistic, sociopathic, moron to lead us out of darkness.
Yet we still elected him as our next governor.

Old 12-01-2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Yet we still elected him as our next governor.
Pieces of that description seem to apply to Newsom. Yes.

Old 12-01-2018, 07:36 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,747,375 times
Dems let ton of illegals flood into California and allows them to vote

Old 12-01-2018, 07:46 PM

3,272 posts, read 3,933,909 times
I think history is a pretty good indication of the future. Democrats have been in control for a while.

Are taxes lower? Are there less homeless? Is San Francisco cleaner than it had been? Are license plate fees lower? Are there less illegal immigrants? Is housing more affordable?

That's our future.

Old 12-01-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
I think history is a pretty good indication of the future. Democrats have been in control for a while.

Are taxes lower? Are there less homeless? Is San Francisco cleaner than it had been? Are license plate fees lower? Are there less illegal immigrants? Is housing more affordable?

That's our future.
If “history is a pretty good indication of the future” then 10,000 years of history proves all political ideologies are miserably flawed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California