Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 12:40 PM

2 posts, read 5,665 times

Advertisements

before I address the "sunlovers", this is for who ever is thinking of moving here...to Southern Cali...listen to me DO NOT MOVE HERE...it isnt what you think....they like to paint the feeling of eternal sunshine and its sucks.... ..so STOP.....The weather is eternally 81 and muggy,,,plus humidity in summers.....I moved here in 1984. The weather is one of the WORSE things about this place...we are not lizards and cactus plants, we as humans have to have ALL 4 seasons in order to be normal..this place is NOT normal...I never figured out y someone who wouldnt eat the same "meatloaf" every night, or go to sleep with the lights on, or was on amphetamines, would want sunshine everyday the same way the same heat....it is so annoying.....NOW TO SOCAL californians..u "Stepford wives" and robotic morons......lets see in order to understand the rest of this message you need to first understand that you socal residents are PATHETIC....your "doctrination into prostitution started when you pray and want 81 degrees F everyday, when it is mildy raining there are accidents, when its foggy, u have depression,,,eventhough its only from 7 am to 9 30 am.....I saw the forecast the other nite and it was to be drizzling for 3 hours DRIZZLE, they called it a "Stormwatch"......u people are pathetic..."but the weather"...its more like "Butt-The -Weather"...YOUR LIVES and ur standard of living is so PATHETIC and so BAD you actually have come to believe everythiing you tell ur non cali Americans...Its expensive because u go to the bank, borrow ur pathetic hearts out overspend, live outside your means and then get worried when you forclose?????HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU......the opposite of easy is not easy..as in "un-easy" as in dis-ease.....your traffice.....listen to me....traffic here is an EPIDEMIC DISEASE....ur pathetic......so traffic, expensive, and heat and annoying...the streets are not paved with gold...they are paved with bronze...the oxidation of ur pathetic neglect for elegance......I cant think of a worse place to live than here./...u need a slap in the face and a wake-up call...u dont need a bail out u morons, u need an exorcism!!!! down with CALI...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 12:41 PM

2 posts, read 5,665 times
Default CA a false utopia....streets of "Bronze"

before I address the "sunlovers", this is for who ever is thinking of moving here...to Southern Cali...listen to me DO NOT MOVE HERE...it isnt what you think....they like to paint the feeling of eternal sunshine and its sucks.... ..so STOP.....The weather is eternally 81 and muggy,,,plus humidity in summers.....I moved here in 1984. The weather is one of the WORSE things about this place...we are not lizards and cactus plants, we as humans have to have ALL 4 seasons in order to be normal..this place is NOT normal...I never figured out y someone who wouldnt eat the same "meatloaf" every night, or go to sleep with the lights on, or was on amphetamines, would want sunshine everyday the same way the same heat....it is so annoying.....NOW TO SOCAL californians..u "Stepford wives" and robotic morons......lets see in order to understand the rest of this message you need to first understand that you socal residents are PATHETIC....your "doctrination into prostitution started when you pray and want 81 degrees F everyday, when it is mildy raining there are accidents, when its foggy, u have depression,,,eventhough its only from 7 am to 9 30 am.....I saw the forecast the other nite and it was to be drizzling for 3 hours DRIZZLE, they called it a "Stormwatch"......u people are pathetic..."but the weather"...its more like "Butt-The -Weather"...YOUR LIVES and ur standard of living is so PATHETIC and so BAD you actually have come to believe everythiing you tell ur non cali Americans...Its expensive because u go to the bank, borrow ur pathetic hearts out overspend, live outside your means and then get worried when you forclose?????HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU......the opposite of easy is not easy..as in "un-easy" as in dis-ease.....your traffice.....listen to me....traffic here is an EPIDEMIC DISEASE....ur pathetic......so traffic, expensive, and heat and annoying...the streets are not paved with gold...they are paved with bronze...the oxidation of ur pathetic neglect for elegance......I cant think of a worse place to live than here./...u need a slap in the face and a wake-up call...u dont need a bail out u morons, u need an exorcism!!!! down with CALI...

Old 12-12-2008, 12:42 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,526,972 times
muggy and humid? SoCal? I never experienced much of either in SoCal while living there.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:01 PM

7 posts, read 19,103 times
somebody forgot to take their antidepressants

Old 12-12-2008, 01:05 PM

3,722 posts, read 14,724,505 times
Your first mistake was seeking "utopia". There is no such place.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:08 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,651,109 times
haha, yeah we're pathetic ones. It's clearly obvious that CA or Southern CA is NOT the problem with you, take a look in the mirror if you'd like to see what the REAL problem is please.

I really hope a mod chooses to close this b/c this rant is just beyond pathetic......

Old 12-12-2008, 01:20 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,257,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
muggy and humid? SoCal? I never experienced much of either in SoCal while living there.
I moved from Riverside this fall. Summer in Riverside was absolutely miserable. Temps in the high 90's,or higher, 50 or more percent humidity, sometimes up to 70 percent. It was drippy and hot and miserable. When I got to Oklahoma people told me it was humid and I said it sure didn't feel like it.

This was due to Arizona's monsoon arriving really early, but even without that its become far more humid and miserable each year. People water the desert and the humidity just builds. Add layers of grey yuck and smog (mountains which you can't see anymore) and the humidity and heat and the warm weather isn't nearly so inviting.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:28 PM

2,561 posts, read 5,813,159 times
Default I loved living in So. CAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboycravesmist View Post
SO. Cal... Hot and Humid??? So not true.....Coastal California is perfection year round....Inland is hot but, far from humid....

Old 12-12-2008, 02:02 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,942,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northboycravesmist View Post
down with CALI...
Leave Colombia out of this.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:09 PM

2,561 posts, read 5,813,159 times
Looks like another one escaped from the lab....put phasers on stun...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California