Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 10:41 PM

10,399 posts, read 15,480,729 times

Advertisements

I totally forgot about Demond Wilson from one of TV most popular
SitCom "Stanford And Son" I met him in Tulsa Oklahoma after he
accepted his calling into the Christian Ministry , and was making a
appearance on the "Richard Roberts" show sometime between 1989
and 1990.After the show finished I got up and started walking toward
Demond Wilson , but the Oral Roberts University Production Team made
a equipment blockade separating me and Demond with their's TV Camera's
"until Demond" waved them off , and allowed me to have
a brief conversation with "him" he was a very down to earth Person
and very nice Guy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demond_Wilson
Demond Wilson
I'm not going into CALIFORNIA Celebrities sighting, but I will tell you this
if you wish to see any (check out West LA) Malibu , Santa Monica , Van
Nuys , Burbank ,Hollywood , Beverly Hills , Pacific Palisades , Studio City ,
Pasadena , Marina Del Ray , Vemice for the young hipsters types , and last but not least my favorite city that I can't live in "Long Beach CA"
I have seen Movies and TV shows film down by the 'ocean front' many times Seal Beach/Naples where the Gondolas Rides Are.

Sacramento CA..My Pastor Phillip G. Goudeaux have had many
Celebrities Preachers , but I'll just cover the ones from Tulsa
OK...... CalvaryChristian.com - Led by Drs. Phillip and Brenda K. Goudeaux. Website built by lightedstar.
Phillip G. Goudeaux
Oral and Evelyn Roberts
Oral Roberts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
T. L. Osborn
T. L. Osborn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OSBORN Ministries International - Home
Kenneth Hagin Sr.Kenneth Hagin Jr.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/newre...ply&p=12930561
Kenneth Hagin Jr. Craig Hagin
craig hagin pictures - the face of craig hagin via facesaerch
Kenneth & Gloria Copeland "once lived in Tulsa OK"
Kenneth Copeland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carlton Pearson
Carlton Pearson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 09:44 PM
R66

145 posts, read 418,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Just include the juicy stories.
I have so many. 1989-1996 I was poor wanna be Actor in LA. Painted curb numbers all over Valley, Hollywood and Westside. I've seen them all up close in personal at their home. Some polite, most not. I might start a lawsuit with some of the sh*t I saw and met.

Have a great day everyone !!!

Old 02-25-2010, 09:00 AM

725 posts, read 3,002,861 times
Also forgot to add:

Dante Basco (Hook, Take the Lead, The Last Airbender) - met him many many years ago in downtown L.A. at a spoken word event.

Old 02-25-2010, 01:45 PM

10,399 posts, read 15,480,729 times
Default Secrets...........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by R66 View Post
I have so many. 1989-1996 I was poor wanna be Actor in LA. Painted curb numbers all over Valley, Hollywood and Westside. I've seen them all up close in personal at their home. Some polite, most not. I might start a lawsuit with some of the sh*t I saw and met.

Have a great day everyone !!!

And you are forever sworn to secrecy my friend LOL...............

Old 02-26-2010, 01:04 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,721,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rn-n-ky View Post
Has anyone every meet or seen Steve Perry (singer) from Journey?I think he lives in California somewhere.
I've barely missed him at my brother-in-law's several times. They went to school together and are good friends.

What a set of pipes that man has.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:28 PM

2 posts, read 4,629 times
when you met eddie Izzard was he friendly? Do you know how to reach him today? I know that he is starring in the broadway play "Race" with Dennis Haysbert starting June 21, 2010. Can you make a contact for me. I would love to meet my favorite actor Dennis Haysbert.I have never met any stars.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:29 PM

2 posts, read 4,629 times
HAve you met Dennis Haysbert?

Old 06-13-2010, 04:43 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,671,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicha View Post
HAve you met Dennis Haysbert?

LOL, I was about to say that I met him in LA in a cafe once.

Old 06-13-2010, 06:48 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,721,253 times
Luke Wilson jogging through Palisades Park in Santa Monica....shirtless.

It was a day to remember.

Old 06-13-2010, 09:13 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,143,535 times
Met and talked to Elvis twice and he was the nicest guy and very down to earth. Met Glen Campbell, Slash of Guns & Roses, Rick Allen of Def Leppard, Weird Al Yankovic, Ice Cube, singers Patti Loveless and Bo Bice... all very nice people.

I've seen so many of them just around LA... rode in an elevator on two different occasions with Robert Blake... another time with Mr. T. Saw John Voight and Tom Arnold a few times. Stood next to Gene Simmons of KISS at a movie theatre snack bar in Century City... very tall dude... and another time at the same theatre saw the Fonz, Henry Winkler. Carmen Diaz.

Drove right next to Lucille Ball and her husband one afternoon... was her hair ever red! Remember the actor who played Mannix, Mike Connors... saw him in Gelsons in Encino and also Annette Funicello in her better days. Was at a restaurant with Patti Duke and her family and another time at a bowling alley in Reseda was Michael Landon with his kids. Jeff Bridges and his family sat in the movie seats right in front of me at a theatre in Santa Barbara.

I used to work in a store that catered to the stars and saw Cary Grant, Dinah Shore, Dionne Warwick to name a few. And when I worked in Beverly Hills, saw lots of them Buddy Hackett, Jack Lemmon, and Warren Beatty. He and Lorenzo Lamas, who I saw at a Mrs. Gooch's market (now Whole Foods), were by far the best looking actors. Saw Jean Harris at the Sherman Oaks Galleria.

Actors are all over the place in SoCal... and frankly, I used to get so excited when I saw somebody, but now there are so many newbies, I wouldn't know who they are if I saw them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California