Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2009, 02:39 PM

282 posts, read 525,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
You are being silly, or really out of touch, sex ed has been taught in schools for many years.

You sound like one of those people who blame teachers for all of societies ills.

you sound like one of those people who don't like eating at restaurants..

Old 10-15-2009, 02:53 PM

3,332 posts, read 3,691,596 times
Some of the comments in this thread are so ridiculous. Gay, homosexual whatever will all be in the past soon enough and those of you who fought against will be looked upon as bigots. Just like white people who didn't want black people to have equal rights, or men who thought women were of lesser value so should not have the right to vote..... make you kids and families proud!!! hate on and keep on seperating!! woohooo

Gay American History will be taught because it is and will be a part of this nations history. Good luck with the fight to preserve whatever it is you'd like.

Have a nice day =)

Old 10-15-2009, 02:53 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,519,970 times
Interesting retort, illuminating.

I find it so curious that the intolerant (and it makes no difference what they are intolerant of) refuse to admit it, perhaps they do not even see it, they think their manner of thinking is right proper and normal.

They will go to great lengths to rationalize their intolerance. Intolerance is base, primevally upon fear. It is very difficult for humans to admit fear. Strange rationalizations are used.

We saw much of this in the last election, fear of a non white as President has brought out much strangeness in America, all fear based.

Old 10-15-2009, 03:01 PM

OK what about the sicko pedifile that says he is only attracted to little kids? Will the 40 year old men who say they love 12 year olds be able to have the right to marry them...should they also throw a big fit and protest because they can't get married?

Old 10-15-2009, 03:08 PM

689 posts, read 2,581,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawktx View Post
I agree. The teacher would be forced into explaining the sordid, disgusting and repulsive details.

I can see it now.

Miss Simpson, I heard today is Harvey Milk day. Who is he?

Well, Jimmy, Harvey Milk was a man who...

Miss Simpson, Gerry told me Harvey Milk was gay. What does it mean to be gay?

Oh, Jimmy, um that means that a person...

Miss Simpson Billy told me that if you are gay that means you take your...

Jimmy, Jimmy, umm, we are running behind schedule today so let's get back to talking about English and we will talk more about Harvey Milk later.
Unless Miss Simpson is a complete idiot it's really not that hard to explain to kids. Goes something like... Harvey Milk was a politician in San Francisco who was assassinated by a rival politician. Mr. Milk is important because he was one of the first people to stand up for equality for all, including those who are gay. What is gay? When two men or two women love each other. You want more go ask your Mom or Dad.

Unless their parents have already taught them that being gay is "sordid, disgusting and repulsive" kids don't care. They can easily grasp the fact that 2 people can love each other regardless of if they are man/woman, man/man or woman/woman.

Old 10-15-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Interesting retort, illuminating.

I find it so curious that the intolerant (and it makes no difference what they are intolerant of) refuse to admit it, perhaps they do not even see it, they think their manner of thinking is right proper and normal.

They will go to great lengths to rationalize their intolerance. Intolerance is base, primevally upon fear. It is very difficult for humans to admit fear. Strange rationalizations are used.

We saw much of this in the last election, fear of a non white as President has brought out much strangeness in America, all fear based.

about as interesting and illuminating as your response...and all the rest of your BS...LOL....you are pretty much saying everyone who doesn't think YOUR way is wrong... that is funny to me....

Old 10-15-2009, 03:14 PM

3,332 posts, read 3,691,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2redheads View Post
OK what about the sicko pedifile that says he is only attracted to little kids? Will the 40 year old men who say they love 12 year olds be able to have the right to marry them...should they also throw a big fit and protest because they can't get married?

IDIOTIC COMMENT ALERT....

Pedophilia does not =/= Gay
consent between two Adults vs. a Child and an Adult

hmmmmmmmmmmmm???

Lets just all ignore this ignorant comment

Old 10-15-2009, 03:19 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,519,970 times
Quote:
about as interesting and illuminating as your response...and all the rest of your BS...LOL....you are pretty much saying everyone who doesn't think YOUR way is wrong... that is funny to me....
Notice that you cannot understand your own intolerance

Old 10-15-2009, 03:32 PM

791 posts, read 1,433,314 times
Quote:
Sure it is, check the list of abortion doctors killed by them, checkout the census worker in Kaintuck or Tennessee that was hung in the woods.

That is just a start, how about the 4,000 young black men lynched in Mississippi between 1900, and 1940,

How about the murdered civil rights workers?

Heck, this is just a start, I will finish now the the conservative murderer that shot up the Holocaust Museum.

Now, I am not picking on Conservatives here, just pointing out well established facts.
George Will, and Charles Krauthammer are Conservatives.

The people you allude to are not. They are criminal radicals, not to be dignified with a political label. Shall we call the killers who tossed the bomb at the Haymarket Riot "leftists"?

Oh, and, by the way, while we are discussing heroic gay guys, let's not forget Alan Turing. His work in breaking the Enigma Code saved the lives of countless Allied soldiers; and he was driven to suicide by a disgraceful bigoted shrinkological establishment bent on "treating" his homosexuality.

Perhaps even the most blue collar "John Bull" Englishman might adjust his views, knowing that one of "them" saved him from a premature death, bobbing up and down in the Atlantic in a sea of flaming gasoline.

Last edited by WildCardSteve; 10-15-2009 at 03:41 PM..

Old 10-15-2009, 03:37 PM

791 posts, read 1,433,314 times
Default The Homosexual Agenda

9:00 AM Continental Breakfast
10:00 AM Morning Sodomy Session
11:00 AM Heterosexual Recruitment Seminar
12 N: Buffet Lunch

Etc.

This always got a good laugh from my gay friends out in San Fran, whom I fondly recall, and to who I owe much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California