U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 05:23 PM

282 posts, read 342,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebck120 View Post
IDIOTIC COMMENT ALERT....

Pedophilia does not =/= Gay
consent between two Adults vs. a Child and an Adult

hmmmmmmmmmmmm???

Lets just all ignore this ignorant comment
Really??? It doesn't mean gay? I know that...just like Black doesn't mean gay either....I thought it was about rights??
Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Old 10-15-2009, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
Notice that you cannot understand your own intolerance

All I notice is that you are funny to me...

Old 10-15-2009, 05:34 PM

586 posts, read 721,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2redheads View Post
Really??? It doesn't mean gay? I know that...just like Black doesn't mean gay either....I thought it was about rights??
Hmmmmmmmmmmm?
I don't understand what kind of rights you are talking about? I can't believe you are even comparing gay rights to pedophile rights, are you somewhat delusional or is this the stuff you tell yourself?

what kind of rights could be granted to an adult wanting to marry a 12 year old? its an adult and a child vs. in a gay relationship 2 consenting adults.

are you missing the point that 2 consenting adults vs. an adult and a child are completely different?

2 consenting adults vs. an adult and a child

Last edited by Ebck120; 10-15-2009 at 05:46 PM..

Old 10-15-2009, 06:10 PM

I can't believe you are comparing gay rights to black rights etc. and whatever else you were saying....are YOU delusional?

Old 10-15-2009, 06:28 PM

79 posts, read 93,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Are you likening Harvey Milk to Martin Luther King Jr?

really?

I wonder if theyre going to rewrite history to say that Milk was killed because of homophobia?

btw, that's not true.
Um, arent you gay?

Old 10-15-2009, 06:31 PM

2,014 posts, read 3,467,787 times
Quote:
about as interesting and illuminating as your response...and all the rest of your BS...LOL....you are pretty much saying everyone who doesn't think YOUR way is wrong... that is funny to me....
This poster is caught up in nonreason. Interesting conclusion, because I think her opinions are screwy, then I am pretty much saying everyone who doesn't think my way is wrong. This is of course, jumping to a conclusion, an erroneous conclusion. Take for example "homosexuality" I am not in favor of it, I don't care for it much, but it doesn't affect me, so I do not care what they do or don't do. I am pretty disgusted by those who equate homosexuality with pedophilia, or think that because homosexuals use a fairly common sexual technique that the intolerant people call sodomy, that they are dirty and disgusting.

Heck, that technique is far from unusual in the hetero community, and no one seems to think that it leads to bestiality or pedophila on the part of the participating men and women.

I do think that trying to impose ones oppressive and reppressive morality on someone else is pretty disgusting.

Funny story, when I was a young man, a sailor in the Navy, there were two types of people I avoided, they were both recognizable by the similar glint and gleam in their eye as they approached me. One was the gay "cruiser", the other was the Christian soul saver. Indistinguishable in glint, gleam, mode and manner.

Old 10-15-2009, 06:48 PM

"I find it so curious that the intolerant (and it makes no difference what they are intolerant of) refuse to admit it, perhaps they do not even see it, they think their manner of thinking is right proper and normal."
This is what you said Clark..to me this sounds like you are saying I am wrong and you are right. Whatever...I am going to watch the Dodgers.....
P.S. I think your opinions are "screwy" too At least we agree on something!

Old 10-15-2009, 07:05 PM

5,772 posts, read 7,327,349 times
Quote:
i am going to watch the dodgers
go dodgers!!!

Old 10-15-2009, 07:20 PM

2,014 posts, read 3,467,787 times
No, I am saying you howl at the full moon,
Your elevator stops a few stories short of the penthouse

Any resemblance between what you post and any form of rationality known to earthlings is purely coincidental

Old 10-15-2009, 07:51 PM

7,852 posts, read 12,758,695 times
Is this really "Gay Day" in schools or "Harvey Milk Day" in schools? I read the article to say that the special day is to honor Harvey Milk, who was ASSASSINATED while devoting his life to public office. I don't see anything controversial about honoring someone like Harvey Milk...yes, he was gay and yes, he was the first openly gay man elected to public office in the U.S. - which does make him an important historical figure. Why would anyone be against schools honoring an important historical figure?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California