Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2010, 01:33 AM

398 posts, read 1,331,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
Approx 3k people weekly move out of mexifornia.
And imagine the amount of illegal immigrants moving in, gettin paid under the table, and not paying fed and state taxes?? That s*&*? really makes you wonder what its going to be like in 10 years here..Sales tax will be, about 10.50%, prices on all services will be thru the roof..Yo and Im a minority too, but somewhere somehow you have to "realize" the outlook for CA is not looking to good..And the anchor babies?? I saw a lady in the Panda Express today in Nor Cal with (and I counted) 7 kids yo!! Spoke no english at all, and was mad at the girl at the counter, cause she didnt speak spanish..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 03:33 AM

2,511 posts, read 6,295,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjRey View Post
And imagine the amount of illegal immigrants moving in, gettin paid under the table, and not paying fed and state taxes?? That s*&*? really makes you wonder what its going to be like in 10 years here..Sales tax will be, about 10.50%, prices on all services will be thru the roof..Yo and Im a minority too, but somewhere somehow you have to "realize" the outlook for CA is not looking to good..And the anchor babies?? I saw a lady in the Panda Express today in Nor Cal with (and I counted) 7 kids yo!! Spoke no english at all, and was mad at the girl at the counter, cause she didnt speak spanish..

A higher sales tax, and a reduction of state income tax, would effectively bypass the ability to not pay taxes. At the state level, at least.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:05 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,015,751 times
The illegals & their anchor babies love ca & they dont thank you for your support. We have the worse legislature in ca history & those bums are up to no good. Corrupt politicians are all over ca (Look at bell). I dont even trust the city i live in. Fighter1 can tell you why seeing he used to live here.

Old 08-09-2010, 07:59 AM

514 posts, read 686,511 times
Blaming the problems of California on a group that contributes 29 Billion dollars in Agriculture alone is pretty darned funny.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:14 AM

Quote:
I saw a lady in the Panda Express today in Nor Cal with (and I counted) 7 kids yo!! Spoke no english at all, and was mad at the girl at the counter, cause she didnt speak spanish.
And you knew she was illegal just how?

7 kids made her an illegal? Maybe she had one kid, and the rest were a soccer team.

Heck, ever count how many kids in the average Mormon family?

Heck, me mum was the youngest of 10, and they were good Scots Irish.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:28 AM

2,991 posts, read 3,417,602 times
End birthright citizenship to children of illegal immigrants.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:35 AM

You understand that will take a Constitutional Amendment.

Speaking of children of illegal immigrants, let me list a few of those very bad people.

Mr. A, a high school history teacher, and runs programs to keep hispanic kids out of gangs.
Mr. B, runs a company with 1200 employees he built from the ground up.
Mr. C, did the same thing and is now an elected member of our government.
Mr. D, a professor at one of California's most respected private Universities.

Misses, E, F, G, students at USC, Pepperdine, and Loyola.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:40 AM

50,239 posts, read 46,997,454 times
THe Illegal Alien apologists do not , and never will, think illegal immigration is a problem.

It is.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:52 AM

You still have not figured out, that many of us are not "illegal alien apologists" but, rational thinkers not blinded by prejudice.

To think anchor babies are bad, is to ignore reality
To think that illegals can go away without crashing the economy of most of the southwest and California is to ignore reality.

I find people complaining, whining, but they have no answer for the problem, and that is because they are driven by internal prejudices, not external reality.

Lettuce (farm humor) take one small detail. AG output in CA is about 36 Billion a year. 80% of that workforce is illegal. Remove it and see what happens,
Now lettuce (farm humor) take it to an understandable level. Your employer, whomever that is, it makes no difference, has employees, of whom, he fires 80%, tell me what happens to your company.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:53 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,462,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highnlite View Post
And you knew she was illegal just how?

7 kids made her an illegal? Maybe she had one kid, and the rest were a soccer team.

Heck, ever count how many kids in the average Mormon family?

Heck, me mum was the youngest of 10, and they were good Scots Irish.
I think I just figured out your board name. "High" refers to your use of mind-expanding substances 'n' "Lite" is as in light-headed and fuzzy! You seem to be another illegal alien apologist who never met one they didn't like or a whole family they didn't want living in one of their bedrooms.

As long as attitudes such as yours and your co-apologists prevail, the once wonderful, magical and truly golden state of California will continue to circle the drain!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California