Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2009, 12:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,372 times

Advertisements

Greetings .. Loaded to know about you all the American people,

Several years ago I visited the United States a quick visit did not exceed several months, but that visit was enough to gaze upon the beauty of the country, and wonderful people, and paper hearts, and calm emotions.

Before writing my article I ask everyone to forgive me for my bad English and the fact that it is not my mother tongue.

I found this forum by accident, and was very pleased when his grandmother, and increased pleasure when it became one of its members, because that will help me as to convey my feelings and thoughts down to inject American homes pride and expression.

</SPAN>It was a traffic in Washington, which stayed there for several days and then went directly to California, which was staying until the end of my journey. It is during that trip I saw in America the following:
American child: a matter of joy and pleasure, Bsliqth, the unit of his intelligence, and the magnificent speech.
American young man: I like much in the spirit of adventure, love of exploration, and enjoy their time to be fine forever.
American girl: I like a lot of femininity, and tenderness, beauty and strength, and maintain their health, with a commitment to culture and originality
The old U.S.: I like his keenness on health, Mlazemth of sport, and follow-up of culture, curiosity.
American culture: I like the commitment to its values, history and pride, and belonging to the land that shaped them.
American cities: Although the vast divergence in size and it tells you a story and harmony come together under a unified systems, and the laws of the organization.
The American people: that life is the heart of spring, which is intrinsically valuable

I am pleased to hear your views and comments and I will come back to you more later</SPAN>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 12:13 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,007,664 times
Please! Don't apologize for your English. This was perfectly understandable. Excuse me for a moment while I go mumble dogfaced in the banana patch (credit to Steve Martin). I'll come back with more thoughts later.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:59 PM

2,901 posts, read 12,722,253 times
Yes, i second that ... don't apologize for you English.
It's actually rather poetic and is understandable.
Although i do think that you're perception is a rather romantic one but that's o.k. too.
But if you spend enough time here you will necessarily be faced with the shadow side of this very varied culture of the U.S.A.
Stay close to the coast ... east or west although the west coast is best, imo!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California