Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2017, 03:03 PM

6 posts, read 4,260 times

Advertisements

You would think...... you would think that the ability to go back to your previous threads that you have posted would be one of the simplest things. I picture a huge button at the top somewhere....... and there is nothing...... I know there's a way, but the fact that I can't find it baffles me.

After all that's what everyone does here, answer posts, post, or go back to your previous posts. Those are the things we need buttons for before anything else.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:06 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Why are you posting this in the California thread? Questions like this are for the "About the Forum" sub-forum, the last one listed on the forum list.

Click on your username, and a window will drop down, with several choices. Selects "Find other posts by IR3518".

Old 04-02-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why are you posting this in the California thread? Questions like this are for the "About the Forum" sub-forum, the last one listed on the forum list.

Click on your username, and a window will drop down, with several choices. Selects "Find other posts by IR3518".
Because I noticed the states that have most posts are New York (rude--I'm thinking of the city), Florida (Ignorant Republicans), North Carolina (Somewhat racist---but they won't even see my ethnicity! woops), and California ( the only Americans that actually have a brain that they tend to use more often).

I'm sorry, I'm in a terrible mood and baffled by the incompetence of so many humans gifted with an incredibly cable organ called the human brain. So feel free to criticize my temperament and overgeneralization.

I didn't know there was an About this forum section (that was MY lack of ability to search--YES!! I feel better when I notice I also make mistakes)

But mostly I like Californians.

Were you referring to where it says "Welcome" and then your username? And it says "you last visited" below that? When I hold my mouse over it nothing drops down.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:26 PM

14,303 posts, read 11,692,440 times
Actually click on your username (hovering does nothing). Then Click on the tab that says "Statistics," and then "Find all posts by [your username]."

Old 04-02-2017, 03:48 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,883,295 times
No, I was talking about clicking onto your username at the top left of your post on this page. See what happens when you do that.

Boy, you sure know how to butter people up and get cooperation!

Old 04-02-2017, 04:00 PM

372 posts, read 576,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lr3518 View Post

But mostly I like Californians.

Were you referring to where it says "Welcome" and then your username? And it says "you last visited" below that? When I hold my mouse over it nothing drops down.
Someone likes Californians. That's refreshing. Thanks! 😎🌴

Old 04-02-2017, 06:02 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,392,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin' Coastal View Post
Someone likes Californians. That's refreshing. Thanks! 😎🌴
With his attitude he does not reflect the attitudes of most Californians, thankfully.

Old 04-02-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
With his attitude he does not reflect the attitudes of most Californians, thankfully.

I know right? I guess that's why I live in Georgia : /

I wish all my relatives could just sell their businesses and pick up and go to a better place. I'm a family guy and never heard of the word "family reunions" until I moved to this country. Back home we just see it as hanging out.

Part of my terrible mood today, is the amount of ignorance I see around me.

The not being able to find where my threads are finished it off for me.

Maybe it's just me that has had difficulty finding it, it just really frustrates me that something so common would be so hard to find. Did you find it pretty easily your first time?

Old 04-02-2017, 07:22 PM

6,356 posts, read 7,764,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lr3518 View Post
The not being able to find where my threads are finished it off for me.
All of your posts are here:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...rchid=27587030

This is the only thread you have started. If you started any other, it must have been under a different user id, which is not allowed per the T.O.S. Your page shows that you joined C-D yesterday, so you could not have lost many.

This thread is now closed.

Moderator posts will always be Red and can only be discussed via Direct Message.
C-D Home page, TOS (Terms of Service), How to Search, FAQ's, Posting Guide
Moderator of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Guns and Hunting, and Weather

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California