Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 09:05 PM

217 posts, read 1,002,948 times

Advertisements

I was going to ask a few questions tonight, but just can't do it. What is wrong with us all? It seems a lot of people in this entire country are just P.O. at everything. Some just sign on looking for a fight. I live in California and am damn proud of my State!! Yes CA is actually a state. That's why I spelled it out. I don't understand why people ae getting so upset because someone wants to change to a differant climate and lifestyle. People have been doing that since we first stood upright. If nobody ever moved, we would all be in Africa. Thats where everybody came from. It's natural for humans to migrate. The majority of people are so very helpful on this forum. It seems to me some threads start out friendly and end up in a overheated rage. 'nuff said. Now you all can jump on me. I won't reply to sarcasim. Let's all try to do one nice thing for a friend or a stranger. Could be we will become a loving, strong nation again. Stay safe,skitow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2007, 09:29 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,933,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitow View Post
If nobody ever moved, we would all be in Africa. Thats where everybody came from.
Well... I was agreeing with your post... until you went way overboard. Sorry... none of my relatives are from Africa. But, if by making that statement, you were looking for a fight... sorry, I don't have it in me.

Good luck with that though.

Old 06-06-2007, 11:56 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times
Africa? Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?

Old 06-07-2007, 07:53 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,440,827 times
That was pretty funny skitow, went right over a few heads. Ladies and Gentleman, we are all from Africa, Australopithicus (butchered that spelling) Lucy, Olduvai Gorge, the Leakeys etc.

Old 06-07-2007, 12:34 PM

193 posts, read 1,402,986 times
Perhaps it is the mindset that one forms when they are brainwashed to beleive they are nothing more than glorified gorillas that gets someone acting like one too. That might explain why there are some angry posters on these forums?

If you really want to gain a connection with Africa, you would be better off wearing some tiger print underwear; that will make you feel like you are king of the jungle!

Old 06-07-2007, 02:47 PM

Default greatbasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbasinguide View Post
That was pretty funny skitow, went right over a few heads. Ladies and Gentleman, we are all from Africa, Australopithicus (butchered that spelling) Lucy, Olduvai Gorge, the Leakeys etc.
I am glad someone got my point. Yes, I was refering to Lucy. I guess some people don't watch that type of programing. You think your spelling is bad, mine sucks! Stay safe as always,skitow

Old 06-07-2007, 07:31 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,440,827 times
Quote:
If you really want to gain a connection with Africa, you would be better off wearing some tiger print underwear; that will make you feel like you are king of the jungle!
There aren't any tigers in Africa.

Old 06-07-2007, 07:34 PM

193 posts, read 1,402,986 times
LOL Greatbasinguide....I knew it was wrong to say tiger print, when the king of the jungle is actually the lion...but have you ever seen lion print underwear? Or lion print anything? I know they make tiger print, and zebra print and even fake looking snake skin underwear (got some). Why no lion print?

Old 06-07-2007, 08:08 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,634,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitow View Post
I was going to ask a few questions tonight, but just can't do it. What is wrong with us all? It seems a lot of people in this entire country are just P.O. at everything. Some just sign on looking for a fight. I live in California and am damn proud of my State!! Yes CA is actually a state. That's why I spelled it out. I don't understand why people ae getting so upset because someone wants to change to a differant climate and lifestyle. People have been doing that since we first stood upright. If nobody ever moved, we would all be in Africa. Thats where everybody came from. It's natural for humans to migrate. The majority of people are so very helpful on this forum. It seems to me some threads start out friendly and end up in a overheated rage. 'nuff said. Now you all can jump on me. I won't reply to sarcasim. Let's all try to do one nice thing for a friend or a stranger. Could be we will become a loving, strong nation again. Stay safe,skitow
Take your message to the street brutha!!! Yeah it would be great if we could find a common thread that guides us Americans in one direction but sadly that is gone forever. This country is so fractured with everyone looking out for their own piece of the action that we could not come together as a country that it will be dark tonight. Sad. Peace all you peoples out there as I know that for every bad thing I see or read I know a million of you are doing the best you can in this brief period of time we have on this planet. The vast majority of us humans rock and that's what keeps me a happy dude day in and day out!!

Old 06-08-2007, 12:05 AM

Default da jammer

Hi. I don't know why some are so hateful of others. I mean people actually spitting on someone because they have a CA license plate. I fail to find a word to describe that. How about NUTS. All of America is on edge over the war and the possibility of more terrorist attacts on us. Could be it's filtering down and people vent their anger and fear by attacking their own people. Don't know.
Twink, my name is Patrick not Willis. lol
CantWait, what are you talking about? Have a good day,skitow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: