Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel > Camping and RVing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 10:11 PM

113 posts, read 392,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtbeck View Post
It actually saddens me to see people so wrapped up in their own concept of what "camping" is that they can't quit peeking into someone else's camper to see if they're doing it up to their "standards". Everyone take it easy, climb down off your soapboxes and let other people enjoy their lives the way they want to. If they're not hurting you what's the problem?

If the guy or family in the next site wants to relax while watching TV or playing X-Box then I say, "Rock on!" It's NONE OF MY BUSINESS. They don't clear their itineraries with me, and I don't feel obliged to fill them in on my every move.

Besides, how can you know if these people never leave their camper? That would mean that you never leave yours either since you'd have to stay there and monitor them. That sounds like a blast. What's the point of "camping" if all you can manage to do is criticize others?
I don't care if people watch T.V play games or whatever, Some people may work 60 plus hour a week and they want go to relex, Everybody has a different way the relex. I carry a T.V but half of the time it is not even hooked up. I myself like to be hotside cooking talking and see what nature has, but then before bed I do like to watch an hour of T.V to relex and head to bed. I can read the books durinng the day by the water or when I am cooking and just sitting outside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel > Camping and RVing