U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2011, 03:32 PM

1 posts, read 2,288 times

Advertisements

By this means I have the pleasure to communicate with you in order to request your valuable collaboration in the sense orientation, or give me information about how I can find or contact any organization in which I can go to present my case in detail because I am in the search for a sponsor and to achieve the opportunity to resettle in Canada. My wife and I are a professional couple college graduates of the Faculty of Law who left our country because our lives were in danger of death because my work was concerned with the Legal Advice and the Fight Against Corruption in Government Institutions. As a small token of my profile I can state that my career in the legal field began in 2000, when I served in the Legal Department of the Ministry of Ministry of Public Health and Welfare; from 2005 as a Investigator at the Unit Social Science Research in the Ombudsman´s Office, and later between 2008 and 2010 working as an investigator of cases of corruption and then was subsequently appointed to head one of the most important public offices in my country, in my performance in fighting corruption, actively participate in the dismantling of a major organized crime network that were stealing large amounts of money from the pensions of retirees nationwide. They were jailed and that is why if I stayed in my country, we would be killed sooner or later.
That is why we are seeking resettlement in Canada. It is important to note that we are willing to continue working responsible, honest and hard as we have in our country and put our best effort to contribute to this great nation. Therefore, I look forward to your kind response and no particular one I subscribe carefully. G. Galindo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2011, 09:11 PM

10,024 posts, read 10,575,204 times
Do you not think you would qualify as refugees? It sounds to me like you would have a good case. Depending on what country you are from you could contact the organizations here in Canada that represent that nationality.

Many years ago my father in law and 4 other men from his church sponsered 50 Lao families to come here to Canada.

You could contact the MCC, Mennonite central commitee. They do such work as this and they may be able to either help you or steer you in the right direction.

Good luck and the best to you. I hope you make it to our beautiful country.

Old 10-25-2011, 03:32 PM

7,263 posts, read 6,594,669 times
If it was me in your shoes and considering the type of law & order work you've been doing, the first thing I would do is make enquiries and request advice from the office of the Foreign Consulate in Canada who is a representative for the nation and citizens of my home nation that I wanted to leave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consul_(representative)
Quote:
Activities of a consulate include protecting the interests of their citizens temporarily or permanently resident in the host country, issuing passports; issuing visas to foreigners and public diplomacy. However, the principal role of a consulate lies traditionally in promoting trade—assisting companies to invest and to import and export goods and services both inwardly to their home country and outward to their host country. And although it is never admitted publicly, consulates, like embassies, may also gather intelligence information from the assigned country.
This link will show you the alphabetical list of all the foreign embassies and consulates that have offices in Canada. Perhaps you could find the one for your country from the list and get in touch with them for advice about how you can find a sponsor or employer in Canada.

You will have to click on where it says "Load More" to see them all.

Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Canada#

Old 06-11-2013, 04:06 AM

1 posts, read 1,370 times
after ssc i complet my 4yers diploma in civil,now i wanna go to canada for permanent stay ,any way to live theri buy sponsor for resident

Old 06-11-2013, 08:15 PM

4,699 posts, read 8,496,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahid2110 View Post
after ssc i complet my 4yers diploma in civil,now i wanna go to canada for permanent stay ,any way to live theri buy sponsor for resident
Sponsorship to Canada is not something that can be bought with money and it would be extremely difficult to find someone willing to do so given the risk it would put them in.

Old 06-12-2013, 02:36 AM

34,401 posts, read 41,509,339 times
Sponsorship seems to be by family members already here .
Family sponsorship
Instead of doing the sponsorship route why not just apply for normal immigration to Canada.Seems to work for many.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or