U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 03:47 AM

1,317 posts, read 2,033,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD78 View Post
Maclock - We don't know where exactly in Montréal yet. We should know in a couple of weeks.

We just don't want to live in a French speaking area. We've been living France for a few years now, but we want a change. My husband doesn't mind working in French, but he would rather live in an English speaking area. Although he's French, you would never be able to tell by his accent. He also loves basketball, hockey, beer and rock music. I keep telling him he was born in the wrong country...
If the budget allows, then don't forget about Westmount. Westmount is handy to all of Montreal's big city amenities and it would be very convenient for your fella if his office should happen to be located downtown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 07:03 AM

4,699 posts, read 8,495,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD78 View Post
Maclock - We don't know where exactly in Montréal yet. We should know in a couple of weeks.

We just don't want to live in a French speaking area. We've been living France for a few years now, but we want a change. My husband doesn't mind working in French, but he would rather live in an English speaking area. Although he's French, you would never be able to tell by his accent. He also loves basketball, hockey, beer and rock music. I keep telling him he was born in the wrong country...
I really feel the West Island will be to your liking, there's even an English language College and an English language campus of McGill University.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or