U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 07:08 PM

1,815 posts, read 779,242 times
It is refreshing reading this thread-as someone said, the politics and things in general in the US are weird and getting weirder, a conservative like Obama is attacked by the right-wing loons, the anti-gay stuff, anti-government nuts, etc. I'm Canadian and reading this thread makes me homesick.

There are a lot of good, educated, intelligent people here in the US but also a lot who drink the Karl Rove Kool Aid. As someone said, look at the topics in the Politics section. Ignorant, racist, homophobic, like they were posted by 12 year olds. Weird is the word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2014, 09:40 PM

1 posts, read 228 times
I am an American and I appreciate your canadiens opinions.you guys are spot on.our conservatives are nuts.they do nothing to help the common man.to them it is more important that our elected president fails.

Old 08-03-2014, 06:56 AM

1,195 posts, read 1,806,142 times
I wonder how much President Obama likes Prime Minister Harper
as Obama only officially visited Canada (Ottawa) once back in february 2009
and hasn't come back(excluding G20 conference in Toronto).

Old 08-03-2014, 09:29 AM

6,815 posts, read 2,244,396 times
What? It takes two years for someone to think of something to add to this redundant thread? Desperation to foment more inane to and fro must be at an all-time high. Is there a quota we should know about?

Old 09-05-2014, 03:48 PM

1,736 posts, read 517,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
All of the British Columbians that I've had discussions with about American politics feel more favourable about Obama.
There's one major problem with this comment, and that is that when you ask someone their opinion on something, they likely already know your opinion, and thus don't give an opposing one if they indeed have one. The only scientific way to determine what people think is to conduct an anonymous poll. I know many British Columbians who think Obama is worse than Bush (which is hard to do), but most like him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada