U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-22-2013, 08:37 PM
 
Location: Montreal, Quebec
15,087 posts, read 12,058,299 times
Reputation: 9718

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkwar View Post
In fact
I think that Quebec will be difficult
and the French language is very difficult
And I hate the French language
Excuse
I am currently busy
See you later (maybe in the evening)
But I have a question
What is the benefit of immigration lawyers?
If everyone says Beware from them
Maybe they know more than us in the laws
maybe they know the easiest ways for Migration
maybe I should open a new topic
To take views
Hate the French language? How silly! Why would anyone hate a language?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-23-2013, 07:35 AM
 
63 posts, read 66,695 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Hate the French language? How silly! Why would anyone hate a language?
Sorry
I was mean it's a difficult language to learn

I bought books to learn
And I went for some courses
But useless
Is a difficult language in reading and pronunciation

But
I learned the German language easily (in one year)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2013, 07:58 AM
 
Location: Gatineau, Québec
21,989 posts, read 27,481,887 times
Reputation: 8627
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkwar View Post
hahahaha
oh from you jambo101
I hope you not be fed up with me
So
You think that Saskatchewan is a good choice?

I am now looking for a private school to teach English in Saskatchewan
I hope to be cheap (800 - 960) per month

There are other things I'll tell you later
After I make sure that Saskatchewan is the appropriate target
I wish a happy day for you
To teach YOU English or you want to be an English teacher yourself?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2013, 08:43 AM
 
63 posts, read 66,695 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
To teach YOU English or you want to be an English teacher yourself?
I'm going to study English first Then
I'm going to study other things

But first
I need to find a school to learn English
So that I can apply for a student visa
I found a good school in Alberta (calgary) (960) in the month
But I am now looking for a school in Saskatchewan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2013, 09:32 AM
 
34,524 posts, read 41,678,804 times
Reputation: 29980
Wouldnt it be simpler to study English where you are now before you come to Canada?/
I'd say a year of intensive English instruction and you'd be rooting for the Toronto Maple leafs..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2013, 01:20 PM
 
63 posts, read 66,695 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Wouldnt it be simpler to study English where you are now before you come to Canada?/
I'd say a year of intensive English instruction and you'd be rooting for the Toronto Maple leafs..

I think I should take your advice and go to Toronto
Do you know any cheap private schools to learn English?
Those that qualify me to study in Canada

I have another question
I read that there are provinces preferred more than other provinces
(I mean that there are provinces have a deficiency in the population)
Are apply to study in these provinces
Increases my chances for getting a visa to study or not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2013, 02:34 PM
 
34,524 posts, read 41,678,804 times
Reputation: 29980
rtkwar you seem to have a few things backward,you cant just come to Canada then study English then apply for a visa go to school then apply for permanent resident status.
First you have to get the visa that allows you to stay in Canada for what ever reason and before you can do that your chances of acquiring that visa are greatly enhanced if you can speak English.
Theres also the problem of how you will support yourself financially in Canada while you are going to school, if you cant speak English you will have a hard time finding a job.
I'm trying to give you advice on how to get here legally but its like you arent following up on any research or action.
Its all in here =Home - Citizenship and Immigration Canada - Canada
By now you should have resolved if you are even eligible to come to Canada and if you are your application for a visa should be filled out sent and now at some stage of being processed.
,At this point i dont see how i can help you further its up to you.
Best of luck
Jim
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2013, 06:24 PM
 
63 posts, read 66,695 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
rtkwar you seem to have a few things backward,you cant just come to Canada then study English then apply for a visa go to school then apply for permanent resident status.
First you have to get the visa that allows you to stay in Canada for what ever reason and before you can do that your chances of acquiring that visa are greatly enhanced if you can speak English.
Theres also the problem of how you will support yourself financially in Canada while you are going to school, if you cant speak English you will have a hard time finding a job.
I'm trying to give you advice on how to get here legally but its like you arent following up on any research or action.
Its all in here =Home - Citizenship and Immigration Canada - Canada
By now you should have resolved if you are even eligible to come to Canada and if you are your application for a visa should be filled out sent and now at some stage of being processed.
,At this point i dont see how i can help you further its up to you.
Best of luck
Jim
Yes I understand you
I read on this site that I can study English
in the beginning
And then applying to study something else
All I need is a study visa
And I have all the documents required to obtain a student visa (only the letter of acceptance)

Quote:
how you will support yourself financially in Canada while you are going to school, if you cant speak English you will have a hard time finding a job.
I must prove I own living expenses in order to get a visa
So there is no problem
We increased the budget from 100 thousand to 170 thousand
But I am now looking for suitable schools Because I want the budget planning well
And may be Year study English be Good to get an idea about Canada And rethink in my options
I hope you understand me
Anyway
Believe me, my friend
That idea stuck in my head, and it became difficult to convince me
Do not try to wake me from this beautiful dream
I am now looking for a good province
I have some options, but I'm still confused , It also depends on several things
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2013, 06:45 PM
 
Location: British Columbia ☀️ ♥ 🍁 ♥ ☀️
7,375 posts, read 6,654,203 times
Reputation: 14506
Rtkwar, what country are you in right now?

.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2013, 07:11 PM
 
63 posts, read 66,695 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Rtkwar, what country are you in right now?

egypt
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top