U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 08:34 PM

7,313 posts, read 6,621,532 times

Advertisements

If money is not too big an issue then for your needs I would suggest you look at education in the city of Vancouver in the province of British Columbia. Relatively small population, good schools and colleges to learn English, good universities for other studies and the city is easy to navigate. There is a small Egyptian-Canadian community and Egyptian based cuisine available if you feel homesick. It's a multicultural city but the main language spoken is English. The west coast is very pretty and the winter climate is milder and may be easier for you to adapt to than some of the other colder provinces in Canada.

If money is an issue then living in Vancouver could be problematic as it is an expensive city to live in.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 03:28 AM

34,468 posts, read 41,589,827 times
Maybe you could lean on some of your fellow countrymen already in Canada for help in answering some of your questions
Voice of Egypt in Canada - Useful Links

http://www.egycom.com/

http://www.ecfriendshipassociation.com/

Old 06-24-2013, 04:10 AM

63 posts, read 66,604 times
Quote:
If money is not too big an issue then for your needs I would suggest you look at education in the city of Vancouver in the province of British Columbia. Relatively small population, good schools and colleges to learn English, good universities for other studies and the city is easy to navigate. There is a small Egyptian-Canadian community and Egyptian based cuisine available if you feel homesick. It's a multicultural city but the main language spoken is English. The west coast is very pretty and the winter climate is milder and may be easier for you to adapt to than some of the other colder provinces in Canada.

If money is an issue then living in Vancouver could be problematic as it is an expensive city to live in.
No no, I'm trying to find a cheap area
Especially for the study of language
Quote:
There is a small Egyptian-Canadian community and Egyptian based cuisine available if you feel homesick
I do not think I'd be homesick
canada is my country now
Thank you for your suggestion anyway

Old 06-24-2013, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Maybe you could lean on some of your fellow countrymen already in Canada for help in answering some of your questions
Voice of Egypt in Canada - Useful Links

http://www.egycom.com/

Egyptian Canadian Friendship Association
I tried all these things previously
But No one from the Egyptians or Arabs given tips
So I prefer to take the advice from Canadians

-
Anyway
I will do some research
I will contact with several institutes and universities
And maybe come back later
To ask about several things

But please Jumboo101
Stay Cool and Forget procedures

In the end
I will try with the embassy to give me a visa
I think they did not mind as long as the My Documents is okay and i have enough money

Old 06-30-2013, 10:10 AM

so no any chance for investment 200000 cad in canada and take PR after that?

Old 06-30-2013, 10:36 AM

10,910 posts, read 23,216,794 times
No you need to go thorough the whole immigration process which takes 3-4 years and you cannot buy just PR status.

The closest thing to what your asking that is legal is investment category and you need to prove to the Government of Canada that you have the money and a viable business plan and you will invest atleast $10 Million or More CDN dollars into the Canadian economy...

Then again you still have to apply to get approved and it takes years of red tape and waiting for approval and is a long hard process Because there is no easy way to immigrate to Canada legally and attain PR status without Jumping through Bureaucratic Red tape and it costing alot of money as well as time and it takes years to do dude.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:09 PM

If I had this amount, why go to Canada?The cold weather there?
if i have 10 million i can live as kings in my country or europe
lol
I am amazed at how the Iraqis
Growing up restaurants in Australia and Canada
And they get permanent residence
--------------------------
Oki
Do I have to prove that I have two years of experience to apply for immigration?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or