Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2013, 06:58 PM

64 posts, read 90,600 times

Advertisements

Also, these immigrants have much more freedom in the oath to the Crown then if the signed up to the American Selective Service System.

When You're Drafted You're forced to give an Oath and Pledge at the Draft Pool. How is that a democracy? To have some of your rights stripped away in the Military? By a forced oath? That if You reject You go to Prison? Yeah, Really democratic.

Canada had conscription but it didn't last long and was heavily opposed and dealt away with. You guys still have a sexist draft system in place. A man should have the freedom to decide what He does with His body.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2013, 08:08 PM

1,726 posts, read 5,861,703 times
Heinrich, I completely agree with you.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:06 PM

557 posts, read 673,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
1/ You missed it yet again.

Debate is not what you've been doing and this post is but one more piece of evidence.

2/ They're not "my beloved monarchy" any more than the plungers I have in each of my bathrooms are "beloved". They merely serve a function, out of sight and mind but, are readily at hand should I have need of them.

Now, are we going to debate the worthiness of toilet plungers?

Your OCD "Canada angst" thingy is ruining your life kiddy.
1) Go look up the meaning of debate.

2)Why are you so embarrassed by your beloved monarchy? I thought you were immensely proud of being under an institution that's against equality, freedom, and democracy.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Why not swear an oath- it does not cost you anything and it is profitable to belong to the common wealth nations...It's a company town and Canada is a proud member- Much better than forced American imperialism where the foreign subjects submit to America power against their will...Ask yourself this question- Should someone in Iraq swear an oath to the American President? It's a good thing to freely swear an oath to our CEO.
You must be in deep in delusion with all those false statements. Iraqis in Iraq are not forced to swear an oath to the US President. You're so called CEO was never freely elected by the Canadian people, was not freely granted uncheck executive powers, and there's no legal way to freely remove her from office.

Old 07-25-2013, 10:31 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,555,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drknoble View Post
1) Go look up the meaning of debate.

2)Why are you so embarrassed by your beloved monarchy? I thought you were immensely proud of being under an institution that's against equality, freedom, and democracy.
drknoble, could you please send your photo to " The New Oxford Pictorial Dictionary". They are looking for a boor.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:30 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
drknoble, could you please send your photo to " The New Oxford Pictorial Dictionary". They are looking for a boor.
Just find any old issue of Mad Magazine; he's featured prominantly on the cover of most of them.

He is a foreigner whose origional post began with the question "why" posed to Canadians and he has received a plethora of answers to that question with none of them to his liking. He has berated us since the very first page and we have shown tolerance and patience by attempting to answer him regardless of his ignorant and arrogant stance.

His position regarding Canada and Canadians has been clearly and irrevocably stated within:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/groups/1443-merica.html

Infantile.

Old 07-26-2013, 01:47 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,459,845 times
It's simple trolling. He just repeats the same premises as if repetition confers validity, confident that someone will engage him and thus dignify the repetition with annoyed argument. There's no thought process there to engage, just rote repetitions that will surely continue as long as they can draw attention. Same fundamental methodology as Fred Phelps: show up, put forth statements calculated to cause outrage, get attention. I only have debates with the worthy, and trolls are not.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:34 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Solution is simple,,,quit playing his silly little game and shortly thereafter him and his precious little topic will disappear...

Old 07-26-2013, 06:41 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,038,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post

His position regarding Canada and Canadians has been clearly and irrevocably stated within:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/groups/1443-merica.html

Infantile.
LOL. It's the 3 Musketeers!

Old 07-26-2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Sorry, I'm saving my photo for democrat. I hear there's a spot open for apologist that you would fit perfectly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada