Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 04:32 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,284,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
I don't understand why anyone is still responding to dark noble's posts (yes, that's what his user name looks like to me).

It was established pages ago that he's just a troll baiting the board so why are some people still rising to his bait instead of ignoring him?

Sorry, but I think people who continue to tease and feed trolls are themselves no better than trolls. It's not nice to feed trolls in their instability.

Agreed on all counts but he'll pop back up give some inflammatory rhetoric about some thing of dubious relevance and we'll all continue to post, the topic had almost no meaning to start with so now 500 posts later its morphed into just a fun game of how ludicrous can it get..
I thought our op's name has lately been Dr Knoble..
I'll stop posting if every one else does Aside from our op the next one who posts is a rotten egg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2013, 09:18 PM

557 posts, read 672,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Thats some weird logic.. how could you possibly know that everyone in the world who isnt posting on this topic shares you view on the issue?.Yelling and name calling? please,if that were the case youd be running to the mod in short order.
The logic is perfect, you're just confused because you didn't read well. I said based on this thread, meaning based on the those who have posted in support of my position on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Those 3 immigrants have the freedom of choice ,abide by a countries rules and regulations and become a citizen of that country ,or refuse to play the game and remain just landed immigrant status ...

On the flip side of the coin i'm sure if some immigrants were pulling the same stunt in the USA youd be apoplectic in your admonition of their stance, theres much one could be against in that Oath of allegiance one must swear to to become an American citizen..
There is no flip side of the coin, since the US Oath of allegiance contains nothing that opposes democracy or equality through the law. And if that was the case, I would be in support of progressive changes, not against them like you and many others are.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
I made those posts to goad you. I was being sarcastic, but the joke obviously went WAY over your head. Why don't you re-read those posts. Don't you notice they're a little ridiculous. I mean, I thought the part about me infiltrating the US secret service to try and institute a Royalist agenda into American policy might have tipped you off, but apparently you took it all at face value. Pretty amazing. That's why I called you fn hilarious. Because you actually thought I was being serious and posted serious replies to my ridiculous posts. Either your BS detector is broken, or you're just playing all of us to keep this thread going.
So if someone challenges me about America's slavery past, do I then start celebrating and promoting slavery? The fact that my sarcasm only leans towards my beliefs, and yours does not is very telling.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drknoble View Post
It seems you're finally waking up to be a living, breathing human again. That's the ticket. You can do it!
Once again you prove oblivious to sarcasm.
No, apparently it's you.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdw View Post
How is swearing an oath to the head of state of the country you are immigrating to, a violation of human rights?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Those immigrants do not have the rights of a Canadian citizen. They do have the right to choose another country.
Being required to legally declare yourself subservient and unequal to an unelected monarchy is an attack on human rights.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
I don't understand why anyone is still responding to dark noble's posts (yes, that's what his user name looks like to me).

It was established pages ago that he's just a troll baiting the board so why are some people still rising to his bait instead of ignoring him?

Sorry, but I think people who continue to tease and feed trolls are themselves no better than trolls. It's not nice to feed trolls in their instability.

Why is it that you monarchy apologists always resort to calling someone a troll if they don't agree with being an obedient peasant for the Queen?

Old 08-01-2013, 08:02 AM

9,019 posts, read 14,285,161 times
Why didn't I think of this sooner;

This thread has improved immensely.

drknoble

This message is hidden because drknoble is on your ignore list.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:08 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,718,787 times
Can we close this senseless thread now? There is no susbstance.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
Can we close this senseless thread now? There is no substance.
At this point I say let it run its course we all got the gist of the ops opinion from the first post now its morphed into a parody of a topic something just for laughs, besides i'm aiming to be the 1000 poster.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drknoble View Post
Why is it that you monarchy apologists always resort to calling someone a troll if they don't agree with being an obedient peasant for the Queen?
(In the voice of Stewey Griffin)
Dr knoble i sense you're holding back your unbridled hatred of the monarchy, let it all out you'll feel much better, and its so much fun seeing how much you can obsess/froth over such a trivial issue, treat us to a post exemplifying the full weight of the dark side on your big bad monarchy issue..

Last edited by jambo101; 08-01-2013 at 03:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada