U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-22-2013, 07:18 PM
 
10,847 posts, read 11,350,738 times
Reputation: 7587

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post


A King is born!
A King is born?

LOL. His grandpa is still in line waiting to become King. This kid has no chance of becoming the King before he turns 60.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-22-2013, 07:22 PM
 
10,847 posts, read 11,350,738 times
Reputation: 7587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It was this royal family over the last 100 years who assisted in keeping Canada prosperous and stable.
LMAO

Don't forget, this royal family has caused much more pain and suffering to the rest of the world than any country has ever done. This royal family broke up so many countries which should otherwise be united in history. This royal family robbed and pillage so much from the rest of the world which is why so many countries still remain pissing poor.

If there is one country that I utterly despise in this world, it is the United Kingdom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2013, 07:23 PM
 
Location: Vancouver
12,791 posts, read 8,868,250 times
Reputation: 7379
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
A King is born?

LOL. His grandpa is still in line waiting to become King. This kid has no chance of becoming the King before he turns 60.
??? The baby born, perhaps may not be King until 60, but that doesn't mean that today a King wasn't born.
I just don't follow you sometimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2013, 07:26 PM
 
10,847 posts, read 11,350,738 times
Reputation: 7587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
??? The baby born, perhaps may not be King until 60, but that doesn't mean that today a King wasn't born.
I just don't follow you sometimes.
how do you know a king is born? How do you know this boy get to be king someday?
I can't follow YOUR logic. If he is not made king yet, you can't say a king is born.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2013, 07:51 PM
 
Location: Vancouver
12,791 posts, read 8,868,250 times
Reputation: 7379
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
how do you know a king is born? How do you know this boy get to be king someday?
I can't follow YOUR logic. If he is not made king yet, you can't say a king is born.
Semantics, semantics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2013, 09:18 PM
 
1,723 posts, read 5,160,577 times
Reputation: 1351
Who really gives a rat's ass about some kid being born in England.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2013, 09:43 PM
pdw
 
Location: Ontario, Canada
1,473 posts, read 1,978,486 times
Reputation: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
LMAO

Don't forget, this royal family has caused much more pain and suffering to the rest of the world than any country has ever done. This royal family broke up so many countries which should otherwise be united in history. This royal family robbed and pillage so much from the rest of the world which is why so many countries still remain pissing poor.

If there is one country that I utterly despise in this world, it is the United Kingdom.
The UK hasn't been an absolute monarchy since the 17th century. Trying to blame British imperialism on the royal family alone is ridiculous. The thing is, Botticelli, most of the colonies that were robbed and pillaged during the colonial era remain Commonwealth realms like us. Some of the most proud monarchists you'll ever meet will be in the Caribbean, in countries like the Bahamas and Jamaica. They don't see the monarchy as a remnant of colonial oppression, but rather as a guardian of the democratic process and unifying national institution.
Also, the British were far from being the most oppressive colonists as some claim. That title goes to the Belgians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2013, 03:36 AM
 
34,622 posts, read 41,802,661 times
Reputation: 30070
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
LMAO

Don't forget, this royal family has caused much more pain and suffering to the rest of the world than any country has ever done. This royal family broke up so many countries which should otherwise be united in history. This royal family robbed and pillage so much from the rest of the world which is why so many countries still remain pissing poor.

If there is one country that I utterly despise in this world, it is the United Kingdom.
A wonderful baby is born to a beautiful royal couple a cause for jubilant celebration around the world and all you can do is hate... bah humbug .
The rest of your hateful diatribe toward the royal family is unworthy of comment, why not open a topic in the UK section and let them know what you think,,,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2013, 04:48 AM
 
10,847 posts, read 11,350,738 times
Reputation: 7587
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
A wonderful baby is born to a beautiful royal couple ,
fail to see how the baby is wonderful and how the couple is wonderful.
Couples around the world have babies every second. They are not wonderful?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2013, 07:54 AM
 
18,433 posts, read 10,490,889 times
Reputation: 13510
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
fail to see how the baby is wonderful and how the couple is wonderful.
Couples around the world have babies every second. They are not wonderful?

Yep; now what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top