U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 10:32 AM

34,455 posts, read 41,569,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jews for Jesus View Post
Why would anybody want to legalize something horrible??????!!!! I don't want to be in a country where a person next to you may use drugs, and children may start using it now. Ban alcohol, tobacco and drugs!
I guess that kinda ends your dreams of Canada as many smoke pot up here and our next prime minister has vowed to legalize it..

Justin Trudeau wants to legalize marijuana in order to ‘keep it out of the hands of our kids’ | National Post

Why it’s time to legalize marijuana - Canada - Macleans.ca
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2013, 11:53 AM

9,334 posts, read 19,480,761 times
Quote:
Why would anybody want to legalize something horrible??????!!!! I don't want to be in a country where a person next to you may use drugs, and children may start using it now. Ban alcohol, tobacco and drugs!
Canada is NOT for you. stay away. Keep our neighbors north of the border happy.

Old 09-06-2013, 12:13 PM

4,811 posts, read 4,455,118 times
Quote:

Alot of people in Canada already smopke pot anyways. Even jesus was spotted in Ottawa smoking weed recently. He's all for legalizing marijuana.

Old 09-06-2013, 02:25 PM

34,455 posts, read 41,569,541 times
An email i just received from Justin Trudeau.
I deleted the surveys as i couldnt figure how to post them without showing all my personal info..

Quote:
Jim --
You and I both know that marijuana prohibition isn't working -- it's costly, unsafe, and serves only to enrich criminals operating in the black market.

But if we're going to end it, I need your help to engage more Canadians in our movement for change. Reaching more people starts with a clear understanding of who our supporters are.

We'll use your responses to better reach more Canadians so that we can get this done and end marijuana prohibition.

Thanks for your help.

Justin

Old 09-06-2013, 04:24 PM

12,887 posts, read 15,463,303 times
Quote:
Does that include all the synthetic prescription drugs....and all their side effects?...or is that just for the natural God given herbs that you hate.

Old 09-06-2013, 10:16 PM

1,317 posts, read 2,036,781 times
Quote:
Keep your hands off my beer, you weirdo.

Old 09-07-2013, 04:09 AM

2,182 posts, read 1,759,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maclock View Post
Agreed.

Also, J4J, keep your hands off my Cuban cigars. They're legal in Canada.

Last edited by ChevySpoons; 09-07-2013 at 04:26 AM..

Old 09-07-2013, 05:38 AM

9 posts, read 10,629 times
Marijuana is mind altering- but so is alcohol, hallucinogens, prescription drugs, and inhalants. Just because they're mind altering doesn't mean that they should be banned- they are only fatal if taken in ridiculously large amounts. If marijuana was legalized, they would be able tax it like crazy. Regulating it would be so much easier. We wouldn't be spending millions on investigations and busts every year. Honestly, I don't think people caught smoking a blunt in a park deserve to be thrown in jail with real criminals. Now, other drugs, like cocaine and heroine, are manufactured drugs that have been proven to kill at even small amounts. These drugs do much more damage and relate to much more serious illegal activity than marijuana does.

Old 09-07-2013, 02:38 PM

11,265 posts, read 13,185,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maclock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
Agreed.

Also, J4J, keep your hands off my Cuban cigars. They're legal in Canada.

Same here.

Old 09-08-2013, 12:25 PM

15,087 posts, read 12,036,250 times
Quote:
I honestly can't imagine why you find Canada so appealing. We stand for everything you loathe.
Or do you want to come here so you can "fix" it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or